KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Tick Vs. The Thing

The Tick Vs. The Thing
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

The Tick Vs. The Thing

The Puppet Master has hatched a diabolical plan. He has failed in every attempt to defeat his greatest foes, The Fantastic Four in the past. So, this time he'll use a new "puppet" that is every bit as strong and powerful as The Thing, but twice as dumb...

Catching the next bus to The City, he spots his target....the blue, eight foot tall, muscle-bound, do-gooder men call The Tick!! The Tick has just mopped the floor with half a dozen robbers...

"Muscle-bound simpleton! He'll be a perfect puppet for me!!" So, using his radioactive clay, the Puppet Master makes the perfect puppet of the Tick and uses him to attack his dreaded enemies....The Fantastic Four.

Arriving at the Baxter Building, he calls out his enemies....but the only one to show up at the door is Ben Grimm A.K.A. The Thing....

"Sorry pal, but we just got rid o' our roaches last week and we don't need anymore crawlin' round here...especially big blue ones!!! And besides, the rest o' the gang's not here at the moment anyway...."

"Roach?!?!?!? Naughty spawn, I'll have you know you face.....THE TICK!!! "

And with that the Tick lays a haymaker on the Thing that sends him out thru the back of the building and into the next building across the street.

"Awwwright Blue-Boy, that settles it....hope yer life insurance is paid up, cause it's definately CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!!"

"SPOOOOOOOOOON" exclaims the mighty Tick as he rushes toward Ben with his fists clinched...........

Ladies and Gentlemen, grab yer popcorn and soda and pull up a seat to the brawl of the century..........cause it's.............

THE MIGHTY TICK

VS.

THE EVER LOVIN' BLUE EYED THING

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 09:05 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great fight. Hmm, is this animated Tick?

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 09:33 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

ill say tick, he dosent get the credit he deserves

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 09:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Good fight I'll say thing

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 09:50 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Puppet Master doesn't need to control Tick. He could just tell him that the FF just stole Arthur's lucky socks or something.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 10:35 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tron
Puppet Master doesn't need to control Tick. He could just tell him that the FF just stole Arthur's lucky socks or something.

laughing Indeed..............

Why didn't I think of that? stick out tongue

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:13 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I once killed a tick by punching it, I'm pretty sure ben can do the same.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:17 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by bigbran
I once killed a tick by punching it, I'm pretty sure ben can do the same.

I betcha' the tick you punched wasn't eight foot tall and couldn't easily benchpress a tank though...... big grin

Ben might have his hands plenty full here........

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Aug 20th, 2006 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:21 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I betcha' the tick you punched wasn't eight foot tall and could benchpress a tank though...... big grin
Wow, he must have sucked a lot of blood.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:22 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by bigbran
Wow, he must have sucked a lot of blood.

When asked if he sucked blood by a citizen, the Tick replied.....

"Uh, er....um...yeah, I uh, suck blood all the time...... confused

The citizen still didn't believe him and the Tick pulls out a straw and says....

"Look pal, I gotta straw right here buddy.....Ya want a demonstration??"

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:28 PM
Nogoodnamesleft
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Tick wins. His cartoon was pretty funny, but the Fantastic Four is a pretty dumb comic book. And the Thing doesn't swear or anything. He doesn't even talk like a real tough guy. He makes up a bunch of fictitious words like "blamed" (but not in the sense of blaming things or ppl) and "blanged". Thing sucks and is one of the most overrated characters of the MU. They should have a special issue of the Fantastic Four where the Hulk rips the Thing's head off and craps down his neck.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 12:51 AM
Nogoodnamesleft is currently offline Click here to Send Nogoodnamesleft a Private Message Find more posts by Nogoodnamesleft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
The Tick wins. His cartoon was pretty funny, but the Fantastic Four is a pretty dumb comic book. And the Thing doesn't swear or anything. He doesn't even talk like a real tough guy. He makes up a bunch of fictitious words like "blamed" (but not in the sense of blaming things or ppl) and "blanged". Thing sucks and is one of the most overrated characters of the MU. They should have a special issue of the Fantastic Four where the Hulk rips the Thing's head off and craps down his neck.

You sir are an idiot no expression

You judge the argument on a blatent and bias opinion without even looking at the facts or the feats here.

Ben 10/10

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:00 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Grimm22

You judge the argument on a blatent and bias opinion without even looking at the facts or the feats here.

Ben 10/10

... says the person with Thing in his sig and is giving Ben 10/10. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:05 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by batdude123
... says the person with Thing in his sig and is giving Ben 10/10. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Im sorry but there is absolutlely nothing Tick has done to show that he can hang with Ben none the less fight him no expression

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:09 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

How about being almost as strong, but is tons more agile and can jump from here to eternity?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:14 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

How about being almost as strong, but is tons more agile and can jump from here to eternity?

no expression..........

T'ouche mister salesman stick out tongue

Fine, Thing 7/10.

But that guy is still an idiot

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:16 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

no expression..........

T'ouche mister salesman stick out tongue

Fine, Thing 7/10.

But that guy is still an idiot

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:20 AM
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Definately.....and don't forget about being nigh-invulnerable!!! wink

His superpowers are nigh-invulnerability, which allows him to crash and bang about without injury, super strength, and something referred to as "drama power", or basically a tendency for the Tick's powers to increase as the situation becomes more dramatic.

He could also survive out in space without a suit and underwater without oxygen, apparently either able to breathe in either or doesn't need oxygen.

Not to mention I've seen him fall from like an 80 story building, fall THRU the street, get smacked by an oncoming subway train as he fell, and then just get up, dust himself off, and only show signs of a little wooziness....and then was fine a few seconds later. stick out tongue

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Aug 21st, 2006 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:21 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Definately.....and don't forget about being nigh-invulnerable!!! wink

Not to mention I've seen him fall from like an 80 story building, fall THRU the street, get smacked by an oncoming subway train as he fell, and then just get up, dust himself off, and only show signs of a little wooziness....and then was fine a few seconds later. stick out tongue
In the cartoon, I wouldn't even state him as a spiderman level, in strength.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:26 AM
Nogoodnamesleft
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ben 10/10

You, sir, are a wanker.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 01:53 AM
Nogoodnamesleft is currently offline Click here to Send Nogoodnamesleft a Private Message Find more posts by Nogoodnamesleft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote