KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo vs. Ghost Rider

Lobo vs. Ghost Rider
Started by: Ultraman Baltan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lobo vs. Ghost Rider

Standard match. Who wins?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 04:41 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Ghost Rider via the stare.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 07:02 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

No other thoughts?

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:22 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

which version of gr

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:23 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

The one most fitting for Lobo.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:24 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

even with penance stare, i doubt its gona be enough for lobo. Ghostrider loses bad, i think

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:32 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
even with penance stare, i doubt its gona be enough for lobo. Ghostrider loses bad, i think

i dunno the stare's pretty powerful i belive he took down galatus that way (granted a VERY weak galatus)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:33 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah but galactus feels guilty lobo dont care, you have to have guilt dont you or not be able to face your sins, what crossover did GR use it on lobo and lobo said thanks now i got more pain in life then i already did or something then smacked him or whatever.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:57 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by Mider999
yeah but galactus feels guilty lobo dont care, you have to have guilt dont you or not be able to face your sins, what crossover did GR use it on lobo and lobo said thanks now i got more pain in life then i already did or something then smacked him or whatever.

you dont have to have any guilt in you the pstare makes you feel all the pain and suffering you've ever done to anyone. the only time it doesnt work is if that person is highly intoxicated blind or have more than one set of eyes

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:28 AM
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

IDK, I see Lobo pulling up a lounge chair, a brew and a bowl of popcorn and enjoying the show that GR plays for him, via the Penance Stare.

Lobo's an odd character with an abnormally warped psyche.

Once the show's over though its time for fisticuffs and GR can't hope to match Lobo in this area. But I don't think Lobo could do more to GR than simply smashing him. I'd give Lobo the majority of it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:46 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinkus Mayhem
Lord of Chaos and Despair

laughing

But yeah...Lobo ftw.

Sig by Quincy, the Dark Knight of Signatures!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 10:27 AM
Dinkus Mayhem is currently offline Click here to Send Dinkus Mayhem a Private Message Find more posts by Dinkus Mayhem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

And when GR took down The Big G, it was not canon, because it was a cartoon.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 11:17 AM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Lobo wins.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:14 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Lobo kicks Ghost Riders ass to hell waits for him to reconstitue and kicks it again for fun.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:30 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I would be very unsurprised if the Penance Stare had absolutely no effect on Lobo.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:36 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Draco69
I would be very unsurprised if the Penance Stare had absolutely no effect on Lobo.

If he even got to use it...Lobo would probably toss GR like a ragdoll with his own chains and rearrange his bones.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:40 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Lobo.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:57 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If he even got to use it...Lobo would probably toss GR like a ragdoll with his own chains and rearrange his bones.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 03:13 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote