KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Runner vs. Thor

Runner vs. Thor
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Runner vs. Thor

Fights in space, warrior madness Thor.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:45 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Thor 10/10 over Runner.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:47 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jesse7
Thor 10/10 over Runner.
Dam 10/10.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:49 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Runner 12/10.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:50 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by batdude123
Runner 12/10.
Hey batedude,think Runner could beat Superman?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:51 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Hey batedude,think Runner could beat Superman?

Yeah.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:03 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Jesse7
Thor 10/10 over Runner.
Is that all your response is?
10/10?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:33 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by bigbran
Is that all your response is?
10/10?
Thats not a response, if its not backed up with some basic knowledge. Thats called wasting thread space...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:01 AM
Board Walker

I didn't feel like debating at that momment, I'll get back to it later, maybe.

Last edited by Board Walker on Sep 4th, 2006 at 07:18 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:05 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Depends on which Thor we're talking about. Classic Thor loses badly. I doubt he could hurt Runner with physical force. Godblast would be too risky: If it doesn't work Thor's definitely dead. Mystic Lightning wouldn't hurt him. All the while Runner's giving Thor hundreds of 100 ton punches a second. The best he could do against Runner is BFR, from which he'd just run back to the fight.

King Thor wins a slight majority, 6 or 7/10. With Odinforce he could banish him to a dimension from which he couldn't return by conventional means (Negative Zone maybe). RKT Thor traps him life-force in a bottle and makes him a genie.

Runner is one of the more powerful Elders of the Universe, a few of which I suspect are skyfather level or higher. The fact that it takes a Thanos level being to defeat him speaks volumes. To quote J'onn J'onzz "There's a reason he's the last survivor of his race." They just don't appear often enuff to have feats that demand respect.

I so just wanted to say "Runner, duh"...Feeling quite lazy today.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:45 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

The Runner nearly killed Silver Surfer, The Runner is above Thor and Silver Surfer. If Silver Surfer couldn't beat him Thor won't have a shot either, King Thor would win the majority, but Rune King Thir will literally beat the sh** out of the Runner. Warrior Madness Thor doesn't have the speed to battle The Runner, he is one of the few beings that can beat the Champion of the Universe and it won't be no PIS at all.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:55 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

No Thor could beat the Runner (except the uber ones) even once.

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:58 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

The runner is more powerful the Silver Surfer, as where Silver Surfer=Thor<<< The Runner w/powers of Primodial. The runner rus at warp-speed, vast superhuman strength, energy projection, agility, indestrcuitable, plus he will make you like him. The Runner 10/10

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:07 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Warrior Maddness Thor wins.
6/10

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:20 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I doubt Runner's charming personality will affect Warrior Madness Thor.

WMT 6/10 FTW.

"I be son of Odin! Gold skinned racer have at thee! "

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:03 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote