KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman and wolverine vs Kaine and bizarro

Batman wolverine vs Kaine bizarro
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
batman wolverine 4 66.67%
kaine bizarro 1 16.67%
all hell breaks loose and they try to kill eachother 1 16.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman and wolverine vs Kaine and bizarro
Started by: lando005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lando005

Batman and wolverine vs Kaine and bizarro

the number #2s of each respected universe vs the degenerated clones of the #1s of each universe no prep time here folks just a straight up drawn out fight (oh this is the bizarro form TAS he has the same powers as superman maybe just a bit stonger than him)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 12:05 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

is this Batzarro or Bizzaro?!? What the f**k?

Bizarro killed the human bomb no expression

Human Bomb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bats and Wolverine

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 12:16 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

keep in mind this is bizarro from the animated series

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 12:22 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lando005
keep in mind this is bizarro from the animated series

And that doesn't help their case at all. Unless Batman tells Bizarro that Superman buried a cookie somewhere in Antartica, then you've seriously screwed team 1. With Bizarro, Kaine is a non-factor. Without Bizarro, Kaine tosses both of them around.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 12:25 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

they wouldnt go down all that easily though i admit it would be nearly impossible to do right off the bat but wolverine could try to stall while batman comes up with an idea

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 12:57 AM
CM-Shazam

bizarro still has supermans powers.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:19 AM
CM-Shazam is currently offline Click here to Send CM-Shazam a Private Message Find more posts by CM-Shazam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

they wouldnt go down all that easily though i admit it would be nearly impossible to do right off the bat but wolverine could try to stall while batman comes up with an idea

Yeah, Wolverine could stall for the full 2 seconds it takes Bizarro to toss him across the city.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:41 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Basically you put kaine( a class 30 ) who is faster than spiderman, can take explosions that have leveled city blocks, can collapse buildings with his hands, can burn holes into your face, is as smart as spiderman, and can poison you on touch against Batman and Wolverine sad
and then you add bizarro to the mix What the f**k?

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:06 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Tron
Yeah, Wolverine could stall for the full 2 seconds it takes Bizarro to toss him across the city.

I think your giving Wolverine too much credit stick out tongue

Two seconds?!? What the f**k?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:11 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: Batman and wolverine vs Kaine and bizarro

the number #2s of each respected universe vs the degenerated clones of the #1s of each universe no prep time here folks just a straight up drawn out fight (oh this is the bizarro form TAS he has the same powers as superman maybe just a bit stonger than him)
You are aware that Bizarro is stronger than Superman and Kaine beat the sinister six by himself.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:20 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Big Sexy
You are aware that Bizarro is stronger than Superman and Kaine beat the sinister six by himself.

This is animated Bizarro, who hasn't been shown to be stronger than animated Supes. Not that it matters, this is still one-sided.

Originally posted by Grimm22
I think your giving Wolverine too much credit stick out tongue

Two seconds?!? What the f**k?

Well, it IS Bizarro, it may take his brain a second or two.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 05:35 AM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who cares about kain, bizarro can kill both batman and logan with ease. Unless if batman has preptime, then he may have a chance.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 12:55 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

BIZARRO USES ICE VISION ON THEM.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:02 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

ok ok ok i get the point we have a winner of the match

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:25 PM
Tassadar
Executor

Wolverine gets BFRed to the sun, Batman gets ripped in half and thrown, one half lands in Kentucky, the other in Iceland.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 12:27 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

at this rate i'll have to swap out batman and wolverine for sups and spidy

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 12:45 AM
Board Walker

no need, team 2 wins 10/10 via batkick, if it can KO a raging hulk faster then hulk could even respond then it can ko anyone here big grin

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 12:48 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

when the hell did that happen?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 12:53 AM