KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The last man Standing against Galactus (The reverse Guantlet)

The last man Standing against Galactus (The reverse Guantlet)
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

The last man Standing against Galactus (The reverse Guantlet)

Two fights.

First fight. Each one of these beings must fight a well fed Galactus, for as long as they can. Rank them in order of how long they last and how much dmg they can do. Glactus can pummel, punch, and shoot. No transmuting or using any characters specific weakness for Big G. The others can do what every they can to last as long as they can.This is a show of power. Big G starts fresh for each fight.

Thor
Silver Surfer
Superman
SBP
ODin
Tyrant
Morg WOL
Precrisis Superman
Darkseid
Thanos
Black Adam
Sersi
Hal Jordan
Takion

Now these same beings get into a bar room brawl. Fighting each other until one person is left standing. Who last the longest? List them in order.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:44 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

well fed meaning 80% ish? 90% 100% ?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:48 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
well fed meaning 80% ish? 90% 100% ?

We'll use the one where thanos was able to knock him off his feat. That is a good one. able to get hurt a little but still bad enough to beat anyone's ass.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Oct 1st, 2006 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:49 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Two fights.

First fight. Each one of these beings must fight a well fed Galactus, for as long as they can. Rank them in order of how long they last and how much dmg they can do. Glactus can pummel, punch, and shoot. No transmuting or using any characters specific weakness for Big G. The others can do what every they can to last as long as they can.This is a show of power. Big G starts fresh for each fight.

Thor
Silver Surfer
Superman
SBP
ODin
Tyrant
Morg WOL
Precrisis Superman
Darkseid
Thanos
Black Adam
Sersi
Hal Jordan
Takion

Now these same beings get into a bar room brawl. Fighting each other until one person is left standing. Who last the longest? List them in order.
He beats all of them.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:13 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
He beats all of them.

We know he's going to beat them all. That's not the point. the point is to list them in order of who has the longest and best fight with him on down to who gets cremed in the shortest time.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:15 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: The last man Standing against Galactus (The reverse Guantlet)

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Two fights.

Thor
Silver Surfer
Superman
SBP
ODin
Tyrant
Morg WOL
Precrisis Superman
Darkseid
Thanos
Black Adam
Sersi
Hal Jordan
Takion

1. Sersi
2. Superman
3. Thor
4. Pre crisis Superman
5. Black Adam
6. Odin
7. Silver Surfer
8. Hal
9. Thanos
10. Darkseid
11. SBP
12. Morg WOL
13. Tyrant
14. Takion

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:20 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

The smartest one last the longest.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:22 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by galan7777777
1. Sersi
2. Superman
3. Thor
4. Pre crisis Superman
5. Black Adam
6. Odin
7. Silver Surfer
8. Hal
9. Thanos
10. Darkseid
11. SBP
12. Morg WOL
13. Tyrant
14. Takion
Pants?????

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:22 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by bigbran
Pants?????
what??

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:23 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: The last man Standing against Galactus (The reverse Guantlet)

Originally posted by galan7777777
1. Sersi
2. Superman
3. Thor
4. Pre crisis Superman
5. Black Adam
6. Odin
7. Silver Surfer
8. Hal
9. Thanos
10. Darkseid
11. SBP
12. Morg WOL
13. Tyrant
14. Takion

Interesting. I agree about 13 and 14. But I see precris Supeman lasting longer than BA. and I also see odin lasting longer than Surfer, Hal, or Thanos and SBP. the top four would be takion as the longest, then it's a toss up between DS and Tyrant, with Odin slighty behind by a few minutes.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 01:25 AM