KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Abomination vs. The Wrecking Crew

Abomination vs. The Wrecking Crew
Started by: Mr. Funktastic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Abomination vs. The Wrecking Crew

Fights in the city, Abomination versus Wrecker, Piledriver, Bulldozer, and Thunderball....

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:03 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Abom downs them all. He's about 3 to 4 times as strong and durable as the Wrecking Crews strongest member... and about 10-20 times as powerful as their weakest member...

If Cap can beat the Wrecking Crew by himself... what would a character that goes toe to toe with the Hulk do. Jesus christ man. Total curbstomp.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:56 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

The Wrecking Crew did fair well agaisnt the Defenders...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:25 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Which is complete and utter nonsense given their track record.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:31 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Which is complete and utter nonsense given their track record.
Yeah, just throw it the shelf next to the JLA/Avengers crossover..

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:33 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Sorry never read the JLA/Avengers Crossover, and I didn't read the Defenders issue you refer to. I assume by the Defenders you mean Silver Surfer, Hulk, Namor and Dr. Strange... in which case Dr. Strange along could remove the powers from all the members of the wrecking crew... or encase them in within the crimson bands of Cytorrak.

What was the lineup?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:35 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by rotiart
Sorry never read the JLA/Avengers Crossover, and I didn't read the Defenders issue you refer to. I assume by the Defenders you mean Silver Surfer, Hulk, Namor and Dr. Strange... in which case Dr. Strange along could remove the powers from all the members of the wrecking crew... or encase them in within the crimson bands of Cytorrak.

What was the lineup?
ALL except Surfer... Ill try to get you the issue number, i think it was Defenders 17-18..

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:37 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Abomination wins.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:43 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Here it is.

Attachment: defenders018.jpg
This has been downloaded 169 time(s).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:56 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

and also

Attachment: defenders019.jpg
This has been downloaded 138 time(s).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:58 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Jesus Christ... Even back during its original avengers incarnation, the Hulk would give even Thor a hard time... and Thor has always to my recollection easily taken the Wrecking crew.... And Abomination is one of the few guys that can handle Hulk...

Abom is just too strong and powerful. And none of these combatants have much in the way of fighting skills.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:02 AM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Abomination FTW.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 08:12 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

bommie orig lvl ftw

thank u bz

Old Post May 1st, 2008 09:15 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

Abomination i think

although his strength level is often very different

but normally.. he fights really strong guys... and beat them.. or these guys beat him... but.. he normally fight physically very very powerful guys

for example
she hulk AND spiderman
thor
wonderman
Silver Surfer
and of course....... the Hulk

the only thing .. what i didnt really understand... was the clear quick win .. of Hercules over Abomination

i mean Hercules... is a guy who of course can stand toe to toe with Abominantion... but never he can win so quickly

Old Post May 1st, 2008 05:02 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

your jokeing right.......the wrecking crew at the moment are a top tier marvel super team at the moment. practicaly every recent superteam has recently had a run in with the wrecking crew

New avengers
New Excalibur
New Alpha Flight......... i mean omega flight

they are probibly one of the most organised grass roots level supergangs that marvel has floating around. the new avengers had a hard time with wrecker on their own.... they them showed up in new excalibur and gave Juggernuaght some serious disrepect... they then show up in omega flight and practically kill sasquatch to me that is a proven track record of team work... thus they are going to really show abom what a so called underdog can do

Old Post May 1st, 2008 06:23 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

rhino just beat the crew

emil ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 09:22 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by rougeredmage
your jokeing right.......the wrecking crew at the moment are a top tier marvel super team at the moment. practicaly every recent superteam has recently had a run in with the wrecking crew

New avengers
New Excalibur
New Alpha Flight......... i mean omega flight

they are probibly one of the most organised grass roots level supergangs that marvel has floating around. the new avengers had a hard time with wrecker on their own.... they them showed up in new excalibur and gave Juggernuaght some serious disrepect... they then show up in omega flight and practically kill sasquatch to me that is a proven track record of team work... thus they are going to really show abom what a so called underdog can do

They were beaten by the Runaways

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 01:09 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Crew ftw.

But when did Rhino beat them?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 01:12 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Saxon

ABOMBINATION

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 01:48 PM
Mighty Saxon is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Saxon a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Saxon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by guy222
rhino just beat the crew

emil ftw

Impossible! Marvel would never allow the Rhino to win a fight. I refuse to accept this.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 02:23 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote