KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadliest "Humans" #2, a Team.

Deadliest "Humans" #2, a Team.
Started by: Horrificus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Horrificus

Deadliest "Humans" #2, a Team.

All super-powered, mutant, Alien or Extra-Dimensional/Godly beings have been turned against the people of Earth.

No giant attacks, or mass-killings have happened yet, but it is coming.

All you can do, is gather the most formidable "Humans" into a team, and begin coming up with some kind of plan.

How do you start?

No powers, no mutations, aliens, gods, etc. Just straight humans that might be useful.

Pick your team:

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 06:26 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Cap is enhanced, but he still operates at human level. So technically he's human. But if he doesn't count, I'd say Batman. Especially if you count "preptime" as a skill. And if that doesn't count, Batman would still be a strong contender.

I'm going to ignore the plot device factory called Karate Kid for a moment.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 10:21 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by Decay
well, in comics normal humans can access mystical energy without any kind of enhancements, so dr strange? other than that id have to go with batman, doom or ironman. overall if you didnt count their tech batman would probably be one of the best. then again guys like the joker are technically human and look how dangerous he is.

I would say that Dr. Strange can join the All-Human Team.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 10:24 PM
Smurph
------

How many people?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 11:59 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Have you read Xmen 191 or Xmen 192.... there are a race of people so technologically advanced... it appears as if they are actually mutants?

Yah... I use all of those guys... Dr. STrange.. Dr. FAte.... Dr. Druid.. and any other magician you'll allow... and all cyborgs on earth...

I'll also throw in Deadpool as he isn't a mutant, alien etc... and his healing factor is part of the device that was implanted in him and not a mutant power... sides that he'd crack jokes and is a good enough fighter he can manhandle wolverine. big grin

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 12:08 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by rotiart
Have you read Xmen 191 or Xmen 192.... there are a race of people so technologically advanced... it appears as if they are actually mutants?

Yah... I use all of those guys... Dr. STrange.. Dr. FAte.... Dr. Druid.. and any other magician you'll allow... and all cyborgs on earth...

I'll also throw in Deadpool as he isn't a mutant, alien etc... and his healing factor is part of the device that was implanted in him and not a mutant power... sides that he'd crack jokes and is a good enough fighter he can manhandle wolverine. big grin

In the other thread, to which this is a tie-in, he mentioned that tech was allowed, so long as it was not implanted in the person themselves.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 12:10 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

No Internal Tech is allowed.
They were considered Superhuman when the line was drawn in the sand.
Only "clean" humans are allowed.
No powers, implants, aliens, Gods, animal, demon, angel, yada, yada, yada.
Just folks.
I would say that the team should start at 10.
If 10 can be found.
Then, a strategy needs to be created.
Meanwhile, the "Supers" are plotting.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 12:21 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Horrificus
No Internal Tech is allowed.
They were considered Superhuman when the line was drawn in the sand.
Only "clean" humans are allowed.
No powers, implants, aliens, Gods, animal, demon, angel, yada, yada, yada.
Just folks.
I would say that the team should start at 10.
If 10 can be found.
Then, a strategy needs to be created.
Meanwhile, the "Supers" are plotting.

well then i'm out of this thread.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 12:26 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Then Here: (I'm too lazy to post in your other thread, so I'll include both here)

Leader:
Batman

Team:
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Bullseye
Punisher
Captain America
Nick Fury
G. W. Bridge
The Joker
The Riddler
Nightwing

-I think you should ban mystics. Theres plenty of people, believe me. And I could have created a stronger team. I'm just not devoting much thought to it right now

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 12:27 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

The Threadstarter said that:
[/B]All super-powered, mutant, Alien or Extra-Dimensional/Godly beings have been turned against the people of Earth.[/B]

Earth is screwed. If the Kree, Shiar, Skrulls, Ruul, Kryptonians, banded together... they would easily do it. curbstomp.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 12:38 AM
Horrificus

True.
Our only hope would be to find an alternate reality where the human race is so technically advanced that they just show up and stick up for us.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 04:34 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

And what reason would they have to for that... when you have GODS as your enemy..

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 04:42 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Horrificus
True.
Our only hope would be to find an alternate reality where the human race is so technically advanced that they just show up and stick up for us.

So....

Bats 1M, Doc Strange and Karate Kid eek!

All with prep, of course

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 04:42 AM