KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » champion of the universe, juggernaut,blackbolt,thor vs jla

champion of the universe, juggernaut,blackbolt,thor vs jla
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

champion of the universe, juggernaut,blackbolt,thor vs jla

jla has the team of:

Superman
Wonderwomen
Flash
green lantern
batman
aquaman
hawk girl

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 02:50 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: champion of the universe, juggernaut,blackbolt,thor vs jla

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
jla has the team of:

Superman
Wonderwomen
Flash
green lantern
batman
aquaman
hawk girl

team one

thank u bz

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

1st Team

By Stoic

Old Post May 30th, 2007 10:35 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Champion has the strength power and skill to defeat them alone.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 30th, 2007 12:28 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by golem370
Champion has the strength power and skill to defeat them alone.
LOL.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 30th, 2007 12:51 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xjustice69x

blackbolt screams for the win

Old Post May 30th, 2007 12:54 PM
xjustice69x is currently offline Click here to Send xjustice69x a Private Message Find more posts by xjustice69x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by xjustice69x
blackbolt screams for the win
Originally posted by Juntai
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?...300300044sf.jpg

Silver Banshee screaming into Superman's ear from a few inches away.
"Imagine ten atomic bombs going off in your skull".
He doesn't lose consciousness, defeats her and several other baddies pretty much at the same time.

Blackbolts bio: http://marvel.com/universe/Black_Bolt
"This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment. At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon."
More;

Again from Blackbolts Marvel profile.
"As an infant, he demonstrated certain energy-manipulative powers that he couldn't control, particularly that of producing quasi-sonic energy of great destructive potential. To protect the other Inhumans, he was placed inside a sound-proofed chamber"

Seems to prove that canceling the sound, cancels the attack.

In JLA Classified 15, New Maps of Hell.
Superman shows us, with his ability to speak in any frequency. He can also cancel any frequency by using his vocal chords to emit sound-cancelling white noise.

Thus, shows that Superman can either take the attack directly, without missing a beat, as shown in the other post I'm quoting[since he took a similar attack that was apperently 10 times stronger than Black Bolts max], or cancelling it completely.
And that's not even getting into what Green Lantern could do.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 12:59 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Champion is a badass even if you don't think so

LOL.

Champion is no joke now the people who write him are.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 30th, 2007 01:03 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

For example, Kyle/GL once fighting a high end physical character, created a construct that turned all of the guys efforts to physically move[kinetic energy] directly into sound, making the guy unable to move.

A GL could effectively do that move to Champion, but make it sound-cancelling white noise as a result, effectively possibly removing Champion and Blackbolt[at least his most devistating attack, since soundproofing seems to stop the attack according to his bio: see above] from the fight.

And the team overwhelms them. Wonderwoman knocks out Blackbolt who becomes more limited without his voice, Superman knocking out Thor again, and them figuring out a way to stop the Juggernaut while Champion continues to held up by a single character.

And this is just one scenario of many possible.

JLA takes this.

Last edited by Juntai on May 30th, 2007 at 01:16 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2007 01:11 PM
Smurph
------

That's not near Black Bolt's max. erm

And BB could just use his powers to block off or isolate Superman's vocals.

Not to mention there's little proof that thatt would work anyways. BB's voice only activates his power because they are in the same part of his brain. Plus, BB has whispered words into the Earth and caused disasters on the other side of the world... I doubt that the sound carried all the way through the Earth.

Really, the sound proof chamber is just an early showing that has been proven since as a faulty way of countering Black Bolt.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 01:39 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

jla has the team of:

Superman
Wonderwomen
Flash
green lantern
batman
aquaman
hawk girl

Batman is only a factor if there's prep; and I'm writing off Hawk Girl. Blunt force trauma from her club/mace is nice, but whoop-tee-do, these guys will shrug it off easily if she gets a shot on them.

That really leaves, Champion, Juggy, Blackbolt & Thor vs Superman, WW, Flash, GL, and Aquaman. It's a most interesting fight. In a random encounter, I think DC takes it 3/5 or 60% of the time. The problem with Marvel honeslty is that they have a larger percentage of bricks, and it will cost them in the encounters DC sees it that way.

Conversely, a god blast and BB scream could really slow down DC in hurry, actually making the Marvel bricks useful.

It really is a neat fight.

Good thread, Carver. thumb up

Old Post May 30th, 2007 01:50 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

team 1 wins...

Old Post May 30th, 2007 10:40 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: champion of the universe, juggernaut,blackbolt,thor vs jla

jla has the team of:

Superman
Wonderwomen
Flash
green lantern
batman
aquaman
hawk girl

Wonder Woman does a supernot Trick on Juggs like she did on Amazo. Juggs is out of the fight. Superman Takes BB's Head off. Flash Steals champion's Kinetic Energy and then IMP's him a million times while GL gives Thor Hell. Aquaman and Hawkgirl and Batman aren't even needed.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 11:09 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote