KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Anti-Mxyplix team vs Mr Mxyplix

The Anti-Mxyplix team vs Mr Mxyplix
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

The Anti-Mxyplix team vs Mr Mxyplix

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:31 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Mxy should take this

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Did you even read these characters powers and abilities?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:35 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Did you even read these characters powers and abilities?
I sure did, and they are very powerful......... but list feats that any of them have that equals Joker /w/ Mxy's power creating an entire universe in his image......... and controling EVERYTHING in that universe...

And at that point Joker didn't even have full control over Mxy's power...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

i dont know much about those characters feats but the only one that seems like they would pose a real threat to mxy is archenemy with his magic absorbing ability even then i dont know how powerful that is ?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:42 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well with Omega being possibly 2 times more powerful then Galactus and Asteroth eventually being able to destroy the Universe and Also Overlord who did take over the universe and Archenemy being able to beat Dormamu in there own realms with in there they are considered Omniptant and he defeated them easily. His very nature is to destroy and consume all magic.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:44 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well with Omega being possibly 2 times more powerful then Galactus and Asteroth eventually being able to destroy the Universe and Also Overlord who did take over the universe and Archenemy being able to beat Dormamu in there own realms with in there they are considered Omniptant and he defeated them easily.
Its like I said when they have actually destroyed a universe and created a new one in its place, and have control of everything in that universe, then I would say they would have a chance at beating Mxy, but untill then Mxy wins IMO

His very nature is to destroy and consume all magic.
We don't even know for sure that what Mxy uses is truly magic.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:52 PM
golem370

They do call his powers 5-D magic right? "Mr. Mxyzptlk is a Fifth Dimensional being that enjoys harassing Superman. When an inter-dimensional portal occurs, usually every 90 days Mr. Mxyzptlk can appear on earth. Mxyzptlk usually appears and challenges Superman he decides on a challenge and a condition for determining when he'll leave, and then Superman must try to succeed in out thinking him. When Mxyzptlk is out foxed he is bound by his agreement to return to the 5th Dimension, everything that his magic changed is returned to normal"

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:54 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

oh thanks for clearing that up for me! id say given that info mxy has a problem but with what galan said . . . . isn't mxy a little to powerful for archenemy (could he consume all of mxy powers?) does he have any feats showing his ability to consume magic that powerful?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:54 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

"Not bound by third-dimensional laws, can perform nearly any feat using what either is or appears to be magic, essentially omnipotent"

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:55 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

They do call his powers 5-D magic right? "Mr. Mxyzptlk is a Fifth Dimensional being that enjoys harassing Superman. When an inter-dimensional portal occurs, usually every 90 days Mr. Mxyzptlk can appear on earth. Mxyzptlk usually appears and challenges Superman he decides on a challenge and a condition for determining when he'll leave, and then Superman must try to succeed in out thinking him. When Mxyzptlk is out foxed he is bound by his agreement to return to the 5th Dimension, everything that his magic changed is returned to normal"
5-D magic is much different then someone like Dr. Strange's magic, I mean going by what you posted, then Beyonder's power would be magic as well......... Untill I see sufficient feats that show:
Originally posted by Galan777
when they have actually destroyed a universe and created a new one in its place, and have control of everything in that universe, then I would say they would have a chance at beating Mxy

Then Mxy still takes this IMO....

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 02:57 PM
golem370

Well like I said before he absorbed Mephisto and Dormammu in there own realms. It tell his feats in the comic books he was in at the bottom of his profile.

Mephisto- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephisto_%28comics%29

&

Dormamuu- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dormammu

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:00 PM
golem370

Your talking about Thanos clones with one day of prep. Also how do we know that what Mxy does is nothing more then reality warping and illusion casting?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:02 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well like I said before he absorbed Mephisto and Dormammu in there own realms. It tell his feats in the comic books he was in at the bottom of his profile.

Mephisto- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephisto_%28comics%29

&

Dormamuu- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dormammu
Beating these 2 dosen't mean they can beat Mxy......... Profiles and Bio's mean nothing if there on pannel feats arent greater....

When they show the ability to destroy/create a universe, and control every aspect of that universe then i'll say they can win...

It wont be easy, but Mxy should take this

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:03 PM
golem370

You also got to take into consideration Walker because he killed everybody in his Galaxy

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:21 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You also got to take into consideration Walker because he killed everybody in his Galaxy
That is impressive, but what is a single galaxy when compared to an entire universe?

Its nothing but a pebble in a rock quarry...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:23 PM
golem370

Alright everything he changes goes back to normal right so whats with that.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:26 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Alright everything he changes goes back to normal right so whats with that.
everything goes back to normal if:

A. He wants it too

OR

B. Superman tricks him into saying his name backwards

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:29 PM
golem370

Damn it If Superman can do it and Thanosi has prep could they do it?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:34 PM
golem370

laughing out loud

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:35 PM