KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Drax the Destroyer/w Power Gem vs Thanos(Infinity Watch)version

Drax the Destroyer/w Power Gem vs Thanos(Infinity Watch)version
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Drax the Destroyer/w Power Gem vs Thanos(Infinity Watch)version

Here is the Senario Thanos arrives Drax goes savage and goes after him who wins. Remember Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer said they didn't think it was possble for Drax to lose in physical combat and I know Thanos has cosmic blastes but so does Drax also Drax can't be hurt by physical harm and he can fly at near lightspeed.

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:19 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Drax just ripped Thanos' heart out w/o the gem. confused

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26yi8.jpg

So IMO.............

Drax takes this 10/10

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 14th, 2006 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Thanos has most likely been preparing for this eventuality his whole post-cosmic cube existance.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:21 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

id say thanos wins, he'll outsmart the dull wited drax...seee champion fight

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:26 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

drax created to destroy thanos/with power gem wins

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:29 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Pre-Transformation Drax kinda sucked. He was made to kill Thanos. How long ago was he made again? good few decades, he only managed to accomplish it the other week?

Thanos IMO

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:34 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8urs
Boss Tempo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan777
Drax just ripped Thanos' heart out w/o the gem. confused

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26yi8.jpg

So IMO.............

Drax takes this 10/10

To be fair, Thanos was distracted and didn't fight back. Still cool though.
[img=http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/196/annihilation4024ko6.th.jpg]
[img=http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2487/annihilation4025ct3.th.jpg]
[img=http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3226/annihilation4026lt5.th.jpg]

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:36 PM
8urs is currently offline Click here to Send 8urs a Private Message Find more posts by 8urs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Drax 10/10

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:57 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Now this isn't current Thanos this is Thanos that smacked Hulk and Drax down with one back hand. The current died because Death wanted him to because of Him denying her.

This is Thanos I was talking about

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:08 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by golem370
The current died because Death wanted him to because of Him denying her.[/IMG]
What!

Where was that stated?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I am stating my IMO She was there and he was surprise with her apperance and then He said I know like he knew his time was up

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 10:12 PM
8urs
Boss Tempo

She was there because she's death and he was about to die. That's what I got from it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:14 PM
8urs is currently offline Click here to Send 8urs a Private Message Find more posts by 8urs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wiccan999
#@$%

Originally posted by golem370
Now this isn't current Thanos this is Thanos that smacked Hulk and Drax down with one back hand. The current died because Death wanted him to because of Him denying her.

This is Thanos I was talking about

Is that Jean Grey fighting in the background??? Which comic did this take place in?
also Drax for the win?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:28 AM
wiccan999 is currently offline Click here to Send wiccan999 a Private Message Find more posts by wiccan999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

If we're talking about the version of Drax shown in the picture at the start of the thread, the one who was in the Infinity Watch, Thanos never had a problem with him and wouldn't now either. A few people got the better of him even when he had the gem, heck I think one time Gamora got the gem off him just by kicking him in the stomach, and Thanos trained her.

Its the newest incarnation of Drax that has the kryptonite effect on Thanos and the only version capable of killing him, give him the power gem and he'd take it, if its the big stupid brute version Thanos wins.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:26 AM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

As far as I know Drax with the Power Gem never went of on IG Thanos. I give him 5/10

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:23 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Thanos wins this 10/10. He's too smart for Drax to handle. Plus, he went toe to toe with an insane Thor who had the Power Gem and stood his ground.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 06:53 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Wally West

Its the newest incarnation of Drax that has the kryptonite effect on Thanos and the only version capable of killing him, give him the power gem and he'd take it, if its the big stupid brute version Thanos wins.
Disagree.
Thanos didn't even fight back, then got distracted by Death.

Drax in this thread, gets beat.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 01:06 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Not fighting back doesn't change the fact that he got a hole punched in him. Usually thats a sign of the character in Drax's position being way the hell stronger or the character in Thanos position just having assy durability.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 01:39 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote