KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom, Carnage, and Toxin goes through team gauntlet

Venom, Carnage, and Toxin goes through team gauntlet
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Venom, Carnage, and Toxin goes through team gauntlet

No prep. Fight in populated urban area.

1. Spiderman, Wolverine, Dare Devil and Captain America
2. Cyclops, Cannonball and Colossus
3. Sabretooth, Omega Red, Hobgoblin and Doctor Octopus
4. Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Deadpool, Punisher and Black Panther
5. Iron Man and Thing
6. Savage Hulk
7. Thor

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 09:50 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trolt

there is a huge jump in difficulty between 4 and 5.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 03:49 AM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

They get to 5

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 03:50 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

Flip 1 & 2 and 4 & 5 and I think that makes more sense.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:07 PM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega-level

2 and 3 are more of a challenge than 4. And they stop at 5.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:10 PM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

3 would be the big challenge because of Omega Red, but that's about it.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:11 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom

Whats Colossus, Sabertooth, Doc Ock, Omega Red going to do against symbiotes?

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:13 PM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Omega Red has the Death Spores to his advantage.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:14 PM
supervenom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Omega Red has the Death Spores to his advantage.

But the symbiote protects the wearer from various outside influences, couldnt it do the same to the Spores? Or have they actually encountered each other before?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:20 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, they haven't. I'm not going to make an assumption that they won't have an effect though. Also, Omega's got the whole tendrils and armor thing going for him. Also, Colossus would be a hard one to put down.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:21 PM
supervenom

No, they haven't. I'm not going to make an assumption that they won't have an effect though. Also, Omega's got the whole tendrils and armor thing going for him. Also, Colossus would be a hard one to put down.

Again with Colossus, if Venom went toe to toe with Hulk (even hurting him lets say) what does that say for Colossus? Also, that wasnt even the strongest Hulk.

And again, same with Omega and his Armo.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:25 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk put him down with little effort.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:26 PM
supervenom

Hulk put him down with little effort.

With the sonic clap I might add. Venom did get some good hits on him.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:28 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, it was 3. Yeah, Venom's uber-durable, but he's still a mid-tier because of his strength. Same with Carnage.

Toxin is the one everyone would have too look out for. He's tough as nails, damn smart, and stronger than both of his predecessors.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:31 PM
supervenom

Actually, it was 3. Yeah, Venom's uber-durable, but he's still a mid-tier because of his strength. Same with Carnage.

Toxin is the one everyone would have too look out for. He's tough as nails, damn smart, and stronger than both of his predecessors.

Not sure where I saw it/read it, but I read that after he literally jobbed to Juggernaut, he "powered up" or something but Juggs left. Any idea how he powered up?

I know Toxin is better than the two, I read some of the first isse. Pretty good art. But from what I read it was just against the two, Carnage and Venom, and not really anyone else. Anyone know who was the artist for it?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:34 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

They stop at 5.
Thing's thunderclap + Ironman's firepower.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:39 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by supervenom
Not sure where I saw it/read it, but I read that after he literally jobbed to Juggernaut, he "powered up" or something but Juggs left. Any idea how he powered up?

I know Toxin is better than the two, I read some of the first isse. Pretty good art. But from what I read it was just against the two, Carnage and Venom, and not really anyone else. Anyone know who was the artist for it?

There wasn't any mention of a power up during The Madness. He was just crazier than normal.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 07:55 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

There wasn't any mention of a power up during The Madness. He was just crazier than normal.

True.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 08:36 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom

Was that due to the fight itself?

How was he able to even get "Crazier" if he got himself handed to him and was utterly destroyed?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 08:37 PM