KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » SHAZAM vs Dr. Strange

SHAZAM vs Dr. Strange
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

SHAZAM vs Dr. Strange

With both having one month of prep who would win?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:05 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Is this the current (Billy) SHAZAM?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:15 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Is this the current (Billy) SHAZAM?

No I was referring to the original but, that (Billy) would probably give Strange a large advantage.
So lets say,
1. Original
2. Billy as new SHAZAM

Sound good?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:24 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Original Shazam is pretty tough to beat, but I don't think Billy would be able to beat him since he's not very experienced yet. Actually, would the wisdom of Solomon make him just as experienced? I don't know.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:33 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr Strange would whip him with prep.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:36 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Deathstroke
Original Shazam is pretty tough to beat, but I don't think Billy would be able to beat him since he's not very experienced yet. Actually, would the wisdom of Solomon make him just as experienced? I don't know.

Realistically, yes the wisdom should make him pretty much as capable and resource full as the original was but, comics are know for there realism!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:36 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Starhawk
Dr Strange would whip him with prep.

Which one?
Or do you mean either?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:37 AM
Deathstroke
Slayer

Original Shazam did alright for a little bit against Spectre with only about a day of prep. I think he's got a shot.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:56 AM
hunbu04

no offense to strange but with or with out prep shazam will crushed him. Shazam is a member of the quintessence a group of five omnipotent beings as they are described as in dcu. here are shazam powers
Magically bestowed superhuman strength, speed, stamina and courage.
Invulnerability
Nigh-omnipotent mastery of magic and mysticism.
Omnipresent and omniscient
Telepathy plus over ten thousand years experience

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 08:21 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

if its SHAZAM with the youth of billy - he has a 60% chance of winning

downs: he is new, inexperienced, more brute than brawn.

ups: he is alot stronger than the old one i think, his suit is great
and i prefer him

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:20 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

This thread is a dupe, but I'll say the same thing I said the last time.

Strange's "base-level" power state is less than that of Shazam hanging out on his throne. Strange could become like that if he wanted to, but he prefers to live more simply in the Villiage.

Strange can power up into the stratosphere at the drop of a hat though. If Shazam were to jump him while he's having lunch Stephen would probably go down, but if they talked smack before they rumbled expect them to be more or less equals by the time the fight started in earnest.

Stranges ace-in-the-hole against more powerful beings is always to steal their power and use it against them, and he's done that more than once to bigger fish than Shazam.

Dco also has millenia of experience. While not as many thousands of years as Shazam, but he did spend 5000 years fighting a war for the Vishanti. I'd call a year of combat experience more significant than several years of hanging out on the Rock fending off the occasional invasion or menace.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 03:29 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote