KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Loki vs Thor vs Dr Doom vs Hulk vs Carnage vs Venom vs Apocalypse vs Magneto vs Reed

Loki vs Thor vs Dr Doom vs Hulk vs Carnage vs Venom vs Apocalypse vs Magneto vs Reed
Started by: CyberDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CyberDragon

Loki vs Thor vs Dr Doom vs Hulk vs Carnage vs Venom vs Apocalypse vs Magneto vs Reed

Loki,Thor,Doom,Hulk,Carnage,Venom,Apocalypse,Magne
to and Reed face each other in NY. They all have 3 weeks of prep(this should be good) in their own base(hulk might just sit there struck dumb like always).They All have their personalities so anything might happen. Who will win this brawl???? cool

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:02 PM
CyberDragon is currently offline Click here to Send CyberDragon a Private Message Find more posts by CyberDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Loki wins.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 03:02 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Loki, Thor, Dr Doom, Apocalypse, Magneto and Reed could all in theory pull this out. the others go down hard.

I think Thor's prep is too weak, so more times than not he would go down, and that Mags just isn't as good as the others.

So when it comes down to it, I guess you have Loki, Reed, Doom, and Apoc in that order. They could all win some, but these 4 are the best IMO.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 03:30 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberDragon

But who wins,they dont just sit down on the battlefield and say"respect bruv" and go to the arcade,there has to be one winner,unless because they have their own personalities two could team up and beat the others and one betrays another or something like that,anything goes,so there is always one(or two if any of them is lucky to team up and not get betrayed)winner.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 03:55 PM
CyberDragon is currently offline Click here to Send CyberDragon a Private Message Find more posts by CyberDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The winner is Loki, I said it.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:01 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CyberDragon
But who wins,they dont just sit down on the battlefield and say"respect bruv" and go to the arcade,there has to be one winner,unless because they have their own personalities two could team up and beat the others and one betrays another or something like that,anything goes,so there is always one(or two if any of them is lucky to team up and not get betrayed)winner.

My point is that if tey meet 10 times, Loki isn't winning 10.

lets say Loki 4, Reed 3, Doom2, Apoc 1. Satisfied!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:45 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
My point is that if tey meet 10 times, Loki isn't winning 10.

lets say Loki 4, Reed 3, Doom2, Apoc 1. Satisfied!
I doubt Apocalypse would even pull off a single win here. Magneto could simply rip him in half like he has done before...

stick out tongue

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Originally posted by Galan007
I doubt Apocalypse would even pull off a single win here. Magneto could simply rip him in half like he has done before...

stick out tongue

Did mags really do that. Shows what I know. That sounds pretty cool.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:12 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well Ult. Mags did that laughing out loud

It was very cool

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberDragon

wow, i never thought reed was that strong to win 3 times

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:40 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

wow, i never thought reed was that strong to win 3 times
You gave him 3 weeks of prep.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:42 PM
-K-M-

It happened in Age of Apocolypse

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:47 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by King_Mungi
It happened in Age of Apocolypse
That was Ult. Mags/Apoc wasn't it?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:48 PM
-K-M-

That was Ult. Mags/Apoc wasn't it?

No, both were AoA versions.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:49 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by King_Mungi
No, both were AoA versions.
Ok, I knew it happened, but I couldn't remember what versions of the characters they were...

-Thanks

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:51 PM
-K-M-

Ok, I knew it happened, but I couldn't remember what versions of the characters they were...

-Thanks

Apocalypse has yet to make a physical apperance in the Utimate universe yet. Sinister worships him, but we have yet to see him.

He might have appeared when he told Essex to choke himself, but that could have been a hallucination

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:54 PM
Kurash
High Warlord

doom and reeds share majority with a few wins to loki, like 4/4/2

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:54 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberDragon

But dont u think Dr Doom has better preperation Galan007?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:59 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

But dont u think Dr Doom has better preperation Galan007?
Reed and Doom seem to be on par as far as what they can build with prep..... However, Doom would have the upper hand though, considering he is the #2 most powerful magic user on marvel earth.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:03 PM
CyberDragon

ok

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 09:15 AM