KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Moon Knight vs Agent Zero

Moon Knight vs Agent Zero
Started by: CyberDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CyberDragon

Moon Knight vs Agent Zero

Who wins?????????????????????????????????????????????

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 09:33 AM
CyberDragon is currently offline Click here to Send CyberDragon a Private Message Find more posts by CyberDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberDragon

Someone say something

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 10:58 AM
CyberDragon is currently offline Click here to Send CyberDragon a Private Message Find more posts by CyberDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Kid, Agent zero seems a little obscure as a character and will not get as much exposure as moonknight .so it would probably to have a fave who appears at least semi-regularily than a character with little exposure.Plus current maverick is depowered isnt he?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 11:18 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberDragon

Could you say that simpler please

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 12:11 PM
CyberDragon

without the funny words like obscure,exposure, least semi regulary please

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 12:12 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
current maverick is depowered isnt he?

Yeah, in fact he almost died recently in Wolverine's comics

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 03:43 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by CyberDragon
without the funny words like obscure,exposure, least semi regulary please

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://thesaurus.reference.com/

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 03:44 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Thats kinda mean,
Granted he may need to increase his vocabulary, it is still a little mean to throw a dictionary & a thesaurus at him.
With a smile on you face none the less. sad embarrasment

Dont cha think?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 06:38 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

No way, that was awesome.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 08:49 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Since Zero is depowered Moon Knight wins.

And I agree. Just a bit harsh there Scoobless

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 09:17 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

I hope he did not think that Moon Knight could have beaten Agent Zero at his prime...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 05:32 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Entity
Thats kinda mean,
Granted he may need to increase his vocabulary, it is still a little mean to throw a dictionary & a thesaurus at him.
With a smile on you face none the less. sad embarrasment

Dont cha think?
Was it really?
How old were you when you learned of these words, and there meanings?
Now, how old do you have to be to join these boards?

I'm not trying to be a dink or anything, but I don't think Scoobs was being mean, that may have been his intention though... shifty

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 05:36 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

When I was a kid, and I started reading English, I preferred having a trusty dictionary or thesaurus with me, rather than having to ask somebody for the meaning of a word every time I didn't understand. I don't think Scoobs was necessarily mean when he gave the links - perhaps CD just never thought of looking it up for himself, and now he can anytime he feels like it?

It's like that old saying - give a man a fish, and you've given him a meal, teach him how to fish, and you've turned him into a raving alcoholic, doomed to spend the reast of his natural life on the banks of a freezing river, sipping Schnapps to restore feeling to his frozen fingers, and trying to think of a way to make his friends believe that he almost caught a genuine whale that had swum up the river, and if it wasn't for that bloody thin thread snapping, he would have been able to feed the village for an entire week...

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 02:06 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote