KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spawn vs Ion

Spawn vs Ion
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spawn 6 35.29%
Ion 10 58.82%
Stalemate 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spawn vs Ion
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Warning Spawn vs Ion

Who would win?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 03:04 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ion.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 03:12 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Spawn vs Ion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Who would win?

which spawn

how powerful is ion
don't follow dc as much

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 03:21 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Re: Re: Spawn vs Ion

Originally posted by guy222
which spawn

how powerful is ion
don't follow dc as much

Spawn that fought god!
Ion is at absolute full potenial and has had time to full understand his abilities.

If thats to bias, (I honestly am not sure but, I thought it was pretty even) then. It's current Ion and Spawn before he gained his full powers from the mother.

Is that even at all?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 04:16 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Re: Spawn vs Ion

Originally posted by Entity
Spawn that fought god!
Ion is at absolute full potenial and has had time to full understand his abilities.

If thats to bias, (I honestly am not sure but, I thought it was pretty even) then. It's current Ion and Spawn before he gained his full powers from the mother.

Is that even at all?

god vs god basically

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor S.T.D.
Babes, why wont it go in?

spawn faced God no expression ?

'The only sock around here is on my 'japseye'. - Yahman

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:03 AM
Doctor S.T.D. is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor S.T.D. a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor S.T.D. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Ion is way above any version of Spawn.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:21 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote:
IF you are talking about God Spawn, then yes, he can take down anyone in MU or DCU

Let us review, shall we ?

1)God Spawn is the equal of God and Satan. Therefore, he is indestructable and immortal. When God and Satan challenged him, Spawn withdrew, arguing that he refuses to engage in a battle where the 3 of them will spend all of eternity beating the crap out of each other.

2)The Mother of Creation has already stated that God and Satan are infinity powerful and undefeatable. A battle between God and Satan will go NO WHERE, because neither will EVER LOSE.....

Likewise, God Spawn, being the equal of God and Satan is infinitely powerful and indestructable. He will NEVER die (in his God form)...the ONLY being capable of his defeat is the Mother of Creation

If God Spawn went on a rampage in MU or DCU, he'd end up killing off most of that universe, since he cannot die or be destroyed, and has infinite power to spare.

3) Having Control over the Earth in Image is a big deal, and no laughing matter. You forget that the Earth is not just a giant rock in Image, the way it is in Marvel or DC. The Earth is a vast organism, with its own life, its own force known as Greenworld. The force which helped defeat and contain Urizen (who is also immortal and undestroyable)

ALSO, keep in mind that each world has its own God...the Mother CLEARLY stated that she has countless children, each of whom she gives a world to shape in whatever way they choose....to destroy a world in Image, NOT only means to destroy the cosmic soul of that planet, but it also means to challenge and offend the God who owns that world.

So destroying a planet in Image is a FAR greater feat than destroying a planet in Marvel or DC.....

quote:
thirst age herald level

second age king thor level in his prime maybe more so he didnt have the same probs thor did in fact he rewrote the world no problem

third age unknown but herald level i guess

fourth age well indestructable, and can do all the stuff king spawn did but times a lot more i dont know, dwarfs angels that can kill multi galaxy killing being unknown he's just damn strong maybe around cyttorak level since he's magical cyttorak if he's not jobbing i mean, he also recreated the entire earth and such, including all its people, and also destroyed them in the first place

he also kill all the armies of hell all herald level hellspawn

its sad how you rate spawn you say you like spawn yet your a misleading person about his power level

quote:
dr strange gets all his powers from magic not himself i couldnt care less what he does especially with the vishanti backing him up, he once defeated shuma gorath who can destroy celestials but does that mean he did it by himself NOPE.

lobo cant clone anymore from what ive read, and spawn could just trap him like he did urizen, or stop time around him or send him to hell where spawns power is almost limitless and dont give me that bs about lobo i own most of his comics i believe i know what he can do.

genis vell's feats your comparing spawns to where done when he was delusional sooooooooooo not canon nobody cares

nice feats for exodus and shaman i know there feats, they still dont go on skyfather level i dont see those guys defeating the armies of heaven and hell, in fact i dont see any of these guys doing what spawn can do

stopping time
moving as fast as he can
melting heavens gates during second age now he's stronger
changing the world at second age now he's stronger
swollowing up all of heaven and hells armies

your feats are impressive but your just being full of it, like ive said in the past surfer has better feats then galactus dont make him greater then galactus, and that mind gem cant be used to its full power buddy.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:33 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Id, those posts make me laugh. Thank you for making my night. big grin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:58 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Anyone?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:19 PM
Takion

Batman comes and kills everyone.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 09:41 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont know who wins spawns powers where never explained, but image god and satan did stuff like make there own realms i.e heaven and hell, plus armies to boot, pretty powerful ones too, a single angel from image gods armies and this is one of the least ones mind you could kill a galaxy life destroying entity as well as another angel could make stars go nova, satan was able to make armies of hellspawn which where nigh unkillable save for certain circumstances. image god and satan was also like indestructable couldnt even kill each other.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 05:59 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Is this the Pre-Crisis Ion, the potential universal buster one?

Or the Current Ion, the Green Lantern on Steroids?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 06:23 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

At the very least Mider can't request this one to be closed. He seems to get pissy when people tell him to produce scans.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 06:40 AM