KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Predator runs the Gauntlet

Predator runs the Gauntlet
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Predator runs the Gauntlet

ok, this is a Warrior class Predator like off the Novels which is a veteran who has decades upon decades of experience and has been on hundreds of successful hunts. and posesses roughly around class 10 strength. once again, ALERT!!: THIS IS NOT LIKE THE PREDATORS OFF THE MOVIES..! WHO ARE INEXPERIENCED AND HELD BACK. WELL THIS SUCKER IS BLOODLUSTED, NO CODE OF HONOR, WHATSOEVER. SO NO1 COME IN HERE AND SAY, "BLAH BIDDY BLAH WHOO BLAH! ARNIE AND A COP FROM LA BEAT HIM SO Y CANT THESE GUYS?!"
FOR 1, THEY WERE PLAYING WITH THEIR PREY AND NOT BLOODLUSTED, INEXPERIENCED AND HAD MAJOR INJURIES WHICH HELD THEM BACK.!

smile
Anyhoo,
the fights in central American jungles and the opponents know nothing of what theyre up against.

Pred has: Medium armor like the Preds on AVP, AVP cloak, medicomp and bio-helmet with all visions and neuro-scan.
Weapons available: 13" indestructible wrist blades, deployable Maul blades on each arm, combi-stick, spear gun, plasma caster, smart disk, netgun and remote bombs.

1. The Punisher- M60 machine gun with 200 armor-piercing rounds, M16A2 with M203 grenade launcher and dual taped clips for easy reloading, dual .45 caliber Glock 21's with laser sights, knife gun, 5 anti-personel mines, 4 hand grenades and kevlar vest with white skull insigna.

2. T-800 with shotgun and AK-47

3. T-800 with minigun and grenade launcher.

4. Blade and 5 Vampires strapped heavy

5. 15 Alien Drones

6. 50 Navy SEALs

7. 30 Alien Drones

8. Wolverine/Adamantium Sabretooth

9. Green Goblin armed to the max

10. 5 T-1000's

11. 5 T-X's

12. Colossus

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 09:52 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

I could see him getting to 6 or 7, but not sure about what would happen there. What kind of Aliens are these? Usually they're used as cannon fodder in the comics, but at times they're shown as very lethal. Like their movie counter parts. I could see the Predator taking down a lot of the navy guys with his bombs and plasma caster, but not sure about the Aliens as they have been portrayed as very resistant to concussive force.

I'd say Wolvie & Sabes are definately where he'll stop.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:21 AM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jyppe
I could see him getting to 6 or 7, but not sure about what would happen there. What kind of Aliens are these? Usually they're used as cannon fodder in the comics, but at times they're shown as very lethal. Like their movie counter parts. I could see the Predator taking down a lot of the navy guys with his bombs and plasma caster, but not sure about the Aliens as they have been portrayed as very resistant to concussive force.

I'd say Wolvie & Sabes are definately where he'll stop.

these are like Novel Aliens as well, not comic or movie.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 01:48 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump, i thought this thread would get more attention sad

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 02:57 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 05:04 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

wow, i feel like a jackass

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 07:53 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

na not a jackass...preds are kool and all but no one posts much in these treads anymore iv noticed....i know a long while back someone went crazy with these ...idk...id say it gets to at least 7

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 07:57 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Batman Beyond
na not a jackass...preds are kool and all but no one posts much in these treads anymore iv noticed....i know a long while back someone went crazy with these ...idk...id say it gets to at least 7

tru

wink

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 08:31 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

cummy ****.

no expression

sry,

i just wanna up this

smile
wink

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 06:06 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

A warrior class predator....

A GOOD Warrior class? He could probably take the aliens.

He'd have a hard god damned fight against Wolverine and Sabretooth....

Each of whom could probably dodge the Plasmacaster for a good while, at least distracting the predator while the other closes for melee.

I'm not sure if he could get past them....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 07:00 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Soljer
A warrior class predator....

A GOOD Warrior class? He could probably take the aliens.

He'd have a hard god damned fight against Wolverine and Sabretooth....

Each of whom could probably dodge the Plasmacaster for a good while, at least distracting the predator while the other closes for melee.

I'm not sure if he could get past them....

how're they gunna spot him? and the plasma caster locks on i believe, the only person i could see really dodging a shoulder cannon blast is spiderman, and maybe a few others.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 10:03 PM
Darth Martin

I would say stops at 8 or 9. ould be wrong tho.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:20 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Probably stopped at 8.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:37 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

3 would be tough but other than that I can see him clearing it possibly.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:48 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

3 or 8 beats him.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:20 PM
peregrinefalcon

you kiddin?

How are Wolverine and Sabertooth going to spot the Predator? I bet he smells worse than the underbelly of a Singapore prostitute bathing in a natural sulfur hot springs in July. Plus...they both have super senses. No problem. The predator knocks one down and has to take on the other as the first one heals up. He knocks the second one down and the other is up again kicking his ass. The only thing that would stop Wolverine and Sabertooth from winning would be them not getting along (which is a huge probability, so I guess predator does end up winning.)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 09:10 PM
peregrinefalcon is currently offline Click here to Send peregrinefalcon a Private Message Find more posts by peregrinefalcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hush

gets killd at 5.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 09:24 PM
hush is currently offline Click here to Send hush a Private Message Find more posts by hush Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine stops him. His healing factor makes him the winner. Otherwise he would lose.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 09:27 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Doubt he gets past Frank. If he did, I don't see him getting past Howlett.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 10:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote