KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hal Jordan vs Apocalypse

Hal Jordan vs Apocalypse
Started by: JuanJohnboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JuanJohnboy

Hal Jordan vs Apocalypse

Green Lantern Hal Jordan vs Apocalypse....

NO PREP

Apocalypse has access to his normal suit nothing else, and Hal well his power ring.

who wins??

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 06:57 AM
JuanJohnboy is currently offline Click here to Send JuanJohnboy a Private Message Find more posts by JuanJohnboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Hal Jordan vs Apocalypse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JuanJohnboy
Green Lantern Hal Jordan vs Apocalypse....

NO PREP

Apocalypse has access to his normal suit nothing else, and Hal well his power ring.

who wins??

hal

hal as spectre or parallax apoc dies

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 07:19 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by guy222
hal

hal as spectre or parallax apoc dies

Why would Hal be Spectre or Parallax in this thread? Does the title say Parallax versus Apocalypse? Does it say Spectre?

No?

Then it's a green-****ing-lantern against Apocalypse. Not God's wrath or one of the strongest Oa wielders to date.

Regardless, Hal should be able to best Apocalypse.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 07:22 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Soljer

Why would Hal be Spectre or Parallax in this thread? Does the title say Parallax versus Apocalypse? Does it say Spectre?

No?

Then it's a green-****ing-lantern against Apocalypse. Not God's wrath or one of the strongest Oa wielders to date.

i know it doesn't say that

i took hal as well

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 07:32 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Apocalypse fights the entire x-men by himself, he is not to be taken lightly. The fight would be closer than you guys think. Check out his bio.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:30 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Apocalypse fights the entire x-men by himself, he is not to be taken lightly. The fight would be closer than you guys think. Check out his bio.
*Yawn* at his bio.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:56 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Lord S
*Yawn* at his bio.

He can increase his strength and size to crazy levels. He has the experience edge, he has been around since the days of ancient egypt.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 02:21 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Hal once destroyed a planet with a blast accidentally. no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 02:52 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

He can increase his strength and size to crazy levels. He has the experience edge, he has been around since the days of ancient egypt.

I think the fact that his plans are centuries old and still fail has been brought up

Even "nonjobbing Apoc" goes down to Hal

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 03:01 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Apocalypse has force fields and is used to fighting stronger engery blasters. The guy fought the X-men, X-force, and X-factor all at once. I'm not saying he would own, but he would have a decent showing.

You guys are acting like he has o% chance.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 03:03 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Because he has 0% chance. smile

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 03:05 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Apocalypse has force fields and is used to fighting stronger engery blasters. The guy fought the X-men, X-force, and X-factor all at once. I'm not saying he would own, but he would have a decent showing.

The power ring does more than blast people and make constructs Hal could "cure" Apoc mutation and disassemble his tech. Or he could throw Apoc into a blackhole.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 03:10 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Because he has 0% chance. smile

I can't believe he has zero chance. Maybe he makes one of the new horseman? Yeah thats the ticket.

Lets not fight, lets be friends. hehe

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 03:27 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The power ring does more than blast people and make constructs Hal could "cure" Apoc mutation and disassemble his tech. Or he could throw Apoc into a blackhole.

What kind of villains does Hal and the other Green Lanterns go up against anyway? I'm surprised that the Guardians need so many Green Lanterns if just one is capable of things like that. no expression

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 03:29 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
What kind of villains does Hal and the other Green Lanterns go up against anyway? I'm surprised that the Guardians need so many Green Lanterns if just one is capable of things like that. no expression

Hal is supposed to be powerful even for a GL. I assume they need the corps b/c they need to police a large area. It might also be because the responsibility of protecting much more than a planet would make any individual snap.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 03:32 PM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Apocalypse is way too slow. he dies.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 03:36 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hal is supposed to be powerful even for a GL. I assume they need the corps b/c they need to police a large area. It might also be because the responsibility of protecting much more than a planet would make any individual snap.

Well if he is king GL then I accept he could win. Apoc could be a regular GL.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 03:40 PM
Doctor S.T.D.
Babes, why wont it go in?

Hal recently beat an army of Man hunters, each capable of destroying a planet. Hal beats Supes 6/10, what the hell is Apocalypses size changing going to do against him ? The guys be been beaten by Namor.

'The only sock around here is on my 'japseye'. - Yahman

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 06:31 PM
Doctor S.T.D. is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor S.T.D. a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor S.T.D. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
Hal recently beat an army of Man hunters, each capable of destroying a planet. Hal beats Supes 6/10, what the hell is Apocalypses size changing going to do against him ? The guys be been beaten by Namor.

Don't forget when he went rogue against OA he slayed alot Gls including Kilowog and Sinestro.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 06:33 PM
Loot

Originally posted by Soljer

No?

agreed

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 06:38 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote