KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hank Henshaw Vs. Thanos

Hank Henshaw Vs. Thanos
Started by: Board Walker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

Hank Henshaw Vs. Thanos

Non Jobbing Hank Henshaw (at his peak of power)

Versus

Thanos (Anihilation before he was killed, meaning no imortality)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:35 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Where do they fight?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:36 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I think Thanos can hit harder then Hal.smile

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:38 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I think Thanos can hit harder then Hal.smile

Thats debatable....secondly I said non jobbing -_-

As to where they fight it shouldn't matter, as Hank has assimilated promethian, apok, kyrptonian, the source wall, Oan, tech into himself; that and he has grown in power over the years to an extremely strong point, along with the collection of Green Lantern rings he has.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:41 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Board Walker
Thats debatable....secondly I said non jobbing -_-

I doubt that Hal could punch someone from the Moon to Earth.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:44 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

i also doubt hal could punch someone of captain marvel's stature from saturn to earth.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:52 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Going by the Death of CM comic book arch? When Thanos one shots Marv to earth, and the FF are there?

Ill try to gather Hals big battle feats for you, in specific of him doing his hardest punch, quite literally it might be when he used the giant hand.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:52 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

*Cough*fromSaturn,pastthemoonintotheEarth*Cough*

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:24 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Even you have to admit board, that is a huge strength feat. It really depends on where they fight. If it's on Apokolops, then Thanos is in trouble. Then again, Thanos has nuked planets..... If Henshaw really has Oan tech, source wall, Gl rings, kryptonian, etc, then Thanos will have a tough fight. That being said, I'm still favoring Thanos.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:27 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Henshaw loses, hard.

Even at his peak, he's not near Thanos' level of power, intelligence, etc.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:29 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Is Thanos still fused with that metal inside of him? If so Hank is going to have some fun with him! But if Thanos don't have that anymore, things are going to be more difficult.

I say toss up.

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:34 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even you have to admit board, that is a huge strength feat. It really depends on where they fight. If it's on Apokolops, then Thanos is in trouble. Then again, Thanos has nuked planets..... If Henshaw really has Oan tech, source wall, Gl rings, kryptonian, etc, then Thanos will have a tough fight. That being said, I'm still favoring Thanos.

When has Thanos ever nuked a planet? confused

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:35 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by dvampire
Is Thanos still fused with that metal inside of him? If so Hank is going to have some fun with him! But if Thanos don't have that anymore, things are going to be more difficult.

I say toss up.
When was this "metal" inside of him?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:45 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Henshaw loses, hard.

Even at his peak, he's not near Thanos' level of power, intelligence, etc.

Your joking right?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:45 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I say toss up.

No. After his last ressurection, he's all Thanos, baby.

Not to mention the fact that he can control his body's molecular make up.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 05:40 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Board Walker
Your joking right?

Welcome to the board that thinks thanos beats everybody with EASE.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 06:00 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Welcome to the board that thinks thanos beats everybody with EASE.

Which he does...

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:27 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

When has Thanos ever nuked a planet? confused

On his first appearence in comics ever, when he was weaker then he is now?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 10:00 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Check the respect threads. Surfer has smashed planets. Thanos has also smashed planets, and he bitchslaps Surfer like a pimp does his hoes. Thanos nukes Henshaw. Unless Henshaw really has the power of the GL rings, etc. then Thanos has a good fight, but I'm still favoring him.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 07:41 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Check the respect threads. Surfer has smashed planets. Thanos has also smashed planets, and he bitchslaps Surfer like a pimp does his hoes. Thanos nukes Henshaw. Unless Henshaw really has the power of the GL rings, etc. then Thanos has a good fight, but I'm still favoring him.

I know Surfer better then most, considering of how much I use to debate against the knowledgeable surfer fans here, I didn't ignore everything they said I actually learned from it; so yes I know Surfers ups and downs, pretty much every feat of his and every comic run he has been in, as well as Thanos.

My question is, do you knowledgeably know about Hank? If so then why do you underestimate him so, when he has assimilated, manipulated, Oan tech, Apok tech, Promethian tech, Kyrptonian tech, and source wall itself, as well as lantern rings and other powers.

Hank has some of the best matter manipulation of comic characters ever seen.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 08:31 PM