KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thing and ultimate thing vs Spiderman and Wolverine

Thing and ultimate thing vs Spiderman and Wolverine
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Thing and ultimate thing vs Spiderman and Wolverine

Who win's in an areana setting?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:59 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What is the size of the arena. Smaller room gives the Things the advantage and larger arena gives Spider-Man and Wolverine the advantage.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:10 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Thing and ultimate thing vs Spiderman and Wolverine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by capt it up
Who win's in an areana setting?

Parker/Howlett ftw

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:14 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

standered forum areana which is very large.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:14 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well Spider-Man could dodge use his speed to come from behind and toss him over and over again in to the walls while Wolverine distracting

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:26 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression

No. Just no. Spider-Man would get ignored whilst Ben and Ult. Ben pound on Wolverine. That's the first move they would make.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:27 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by golem370
Well Spider-Man could dodge use his speed to come from behind and toss him over and over again in to the walls while Wolverine distracting

is that serous your answer?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:27 AM
golem370

Yeah because he once jump over Hulk and hung on to his back and flipped Hulk over his back

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:32 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Nothing has been shown to really hurt Ult. Thing yet

Things ftw, via thunderclap

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:39 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Grimm22
Nothing has been shown to really hurt Ult. Thing yet

Things ftw, via thunderclap

That does not even put logan down and it unlikly either one will do it.

also ulitmate thing seemed pritty sure ult. logan claws would go through him

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 05:01 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by golem370
Yeah because he once jump over Hulk and hung on to his back and flipped Hulk over his back

so you think the best way for spiderman to beat thing is to throw him?

Wolverine stabbs will do less damage then spiderman throwign thing?

out of all the method's to win this that seem's the worst

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 05:02 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Uhhhm.....
Wolverine can take 616 Thing.

I don't know if ANYTHING'S punctured Ultimate Thing yet. Until I see some chink in Ultimate Thing's armor, I'm going to reserve decision.

However, if this were two six one six thing's against Spiderman and Wolverine, Spidey and Logan'd win a nice majority.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 05:31 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

A thunderclap might weaken or slow Wolverine down for some time so the Things can grab him and then it's pretty much over for Wolverine. What he's going to do when 2 monsters grab his arms so he can't move his hands at all. Then the Things high five causing a sonic clap KOing Spiderman.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 10:51 AM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Jyppe
A thunderclap might weaken or slow Wolverine down for some time so the Things can grab him and then it's pretty much over for Wolverine. What he's going to do when 2 monsters grab his arms so he can't move his hands at all. Then the Things high five causing a sonic clap KOing Spiderman.

Becuase thunder clapp's don't slow Wolverine done. He actaully made a joke the last time Hulk used one vs him.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:38 AM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by capt it up
Becuase thunder clapp's don't slow Wolverine done. He actaully made a joke the last time Hulk used one vs him.

Hulk wasn't fighting him when he did the huge clap. They were diggging something up from the ground, so it's very reasonable to say that Hulk wasn't aiming for him. It wasn't a fight. (I certainly hope you're talking about the stroy with the dead girl's ghost, Hulk & Wolverine drawn odd)

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 11:13 AM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote