KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman & Batman vs Martian Manhunter & Ironman

Superman & Batman vs Martian Manhunter & Ironman
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Question Superman & Batman vs Martian Manhunter & Ironman

The worlds finest versus Tony Stark and J'onn J'ozz?

They all get 6 hours of prep and fight takes place in demolition zone in New York City. All current versions.
Which dynamic duo would win and why?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 01:50 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Supes and Bats.

Because, though Bats will get murderized, Supes will still beat Martian, and have plenty strength and stamina left to take out IM (who can do jack sh*t to him)

Oh, and...

Supes owns Hulk no expression

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 03:54 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Supes and Bats.

Because, though Bats will get murderized, Supes will still beat Martian, and have plenty strength and stamina left to take out IM (who can do jack sh*t to him)

Oh, and...

I don't know Smurf, MM (IMO) should be more than capable of whopping Supes and he has more than enough intell on both Kal and Bruce to give Tony the info to make some quick adjustments to his armor.

But Bruce with any prep, even only 6 hours, can work miracles

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 03:59 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Superman & Batman vs Martian Manhunter & Ironman

Originally posted by Entity
The worlds finest versus Tony Stark and J'onn J'ozz?

They all get 6 hours of prep and fight takes place in demolition zone in New York City. All current versions.
Which dynamic duo would win and why?

Team One

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 04:46 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Superman & Batman vs Martian Manhunter & Ironman

Originally posted by guy222
Team One

Bruce>Tony

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 07:32 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Bruce with prep > Tony

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 05:55 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

MM tells Tony what Superman's weaknesses are and Tony adjusts his armor to fight Superman based on those.

He also brings in all of his other armor

Tony with Tech>Batman

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 05:58 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman packs EMP, as described by Nightwing in the newest issue of Outsiders.. Tony falls.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 06:00 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Juntai
Batman packs EMP, as described by Nightwing in the newest issue of Outsiders.. Tony falls.
Tony is shielded against EMPs wink

And still a Red Sun bomb and Krptonite Radiation to Supes for the win.

Then its Martian Mnhunter and Ironman vs Batman stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 06:02 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Newjak
Tony is shielded against EMPs wink
Really? Because he didn't seem so shielded in the last issue of Fallen Son, when the female Hawkeye dropped him with one. And that's very current material friend.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 06:11 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Really? Because he didn't seem so shielded in the last issue of Fallen Son, when the female Hawkeye dropped him with one. And that's very current material friend.
Yes he has AMP shielding and this was Extremis right I don't think so stick out tongue

And still Red Sun Cannon for the win. stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 06:15 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Newjak
Yes he has AMP shielding and this was Extremis right I don't think so stick out tongue

And still Red Sun Cannon for the win. stick out tongue
Face it, EMP dropped Tony, last month's issue. Period.

Red Sun isn't saving either of them.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 06:19 PM
Caps Conscience

Even if bat takes out tony mm will take down supes via mind rape leaveing bats and MM. bad juju for bats.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 06:20 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

It will drain Supes enough for MM to beat the crap out of him erm

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 06:26 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Even if bat takes out tony mm will take down supes via mind rape leaveing bats and MM. bad juju for bats.
I disagree. Superman's mind is stronger. For evidence, you can see Martian Manhunter and Aquaman losing to Despero telepathically at the same time, and him being unable to dominate Superman. Superman also has his own mental disciplines, Torqasm Rao, Torquasm Vo, the mental battlefield can be turned in his favor. He's been seen using mental powers as recently as the OMAC Mini that spun out of Brave New World. Telepathically talking to people, and creating mental projections of himself. Martian Manhunter also taught the whole of the JLA ways to resist telepathic attacks, as Batman had noted while battling The Key with Green Arrow in the final issues of the last JLA series.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 06:29 PM
Caps Conscience

I disagree. Superman's mind is stronger. For evidence, you can see Martian Manhunter and Aquaman losing to Despero telepathically at the same time, and him being unable to dominate Superman. Superman also has his own mental disciplines, Torqasm Rao, Torquasm Vo, the mental battlefield can be turned in his favor. He's been seen using mental powers as recently as the OMAC Mini that spun out of Brave New World. Telepathically talking to people, and creating mental projections of himself. Martian Manhunter also taught the whole of the JLA ways to resist telepathic attacks, as Batman had noted while battling The Key with Green Arrow in the final issues of the last JLA series.

fine then what is supe going to when he goes intangeble or he mindrapes bat instead leving supes to deal with tony who has preped for him and mm who most people feal he can't beat. cool

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 06:35 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Can we please get a scan? eek! I could use it if I face Blair in the tournament. shifty

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 06:39 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innerhype
Of Iron, of Man

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Can we please get a scan? eek! I could use it if I face Blair in the tournament. shifty

That EMP arrow was very close to complete CIS/PIS, the only reason is isn't total CIS/PIS was becuase the effect of the a EMP only lasted for a couple of seconds.

Attachment: 48n1r0m.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Howard_Jones strikes again

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 07:33 PM
Innerhype is currently offline Click here to Send Innerhype a Private Message Find more posts by Innerhype Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Supes and Bats.

Oh, and...

QFTT

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 09:21 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

still team one

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 05:48 PM