KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Punisher vs The marvel zombie world

The Punisher vs The marvel zombie world
Started by: Aqua-pimp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aqua-pimp

The Punisher vs The marvel zombie world

Ok so the Punisher is teleported too the world of marvel zombies and now he's in deep deep shit laughing

He has all of his normal weaponry with him + a car and he has acces too a bunker where the zombies can't touch him but he only has acces too the bunker once a week for 24 ours so he can rest and reload his gear when the 24 ours are over the doors will automaticly open.. but after a month the doors of the bunker wil be open permanetly so the man better act fast with killing all of the zombies or them zombies gonna have some crazed vigilante ass for breakfast...

So who will win this ?

Frank or the marvel zombies?

Discus !!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:00 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: The Punisher vs The marvel zombie world

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so the Punisher is teleported too the world of marvel zombies and now he's in deep deep shit laughing

He has all of his normal weaponry with him + a car and he has acces too a bunker where the zombies can't touch him but he only has acces too the bunker once a week for 24 ours so he can rest and reload his gear when the 24 ours are over the doors will automaticly open.. but after a month the doors of the bunker wil be open permanetly so the man better act fast with killing all of the zombies or them zombies gonna have some crazed vigilante ass for breakfast...

So who will win this ?

Frank or the marvel zombies?

Discus !!!

what is a zombie; frank knows howlett

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:01 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Funnily enough Frank was originally going to take Magneto's place in Marvel :Zombies .

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:13 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

The zombies took down FRIGGIN GALACTUS.

I think they can handle a sixty-something with a pump action.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:14 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Punisher would die horribly and have a cheap funeral. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:15 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Punisher dies. Ironically, the original idea was going to be him fighting against the zombies as the last humnan. Then they switched wrighters.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:43 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Marvel Zombies eat some delicious White . . . er . . . Frank Castle

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:46 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Zombies win. But Frank gets turned into a zombie also.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trolt

Originally posted by Tassadar
Punisher dies. Ironically, the original idea was going to be him fighting against the zombies as the last humnan. Then they switched wrighters.

err i believe ya..but source please ? I'd like to read about that.

Anyways.. I'd always imagine that if there was a "prequel" to marvel zombies..it'd feature HOW the zombies took over marvel. Interesting to see how it can affect guys with healing factors (wolverine/dead pool) and more interestingly.. guys in suits of armour like ironman/warmachine.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 07:14 AM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by Trolt
err i believe ya..but source please ? I'd like to read about that.

Anyways.. I'd always imagine that if there was a "prequel" to marvel zombies..it'd feature HOW the zombies took over marvel. Interesting to see how it can affect guys with healing factors (wolverine/dead pool) and more interestingly.. guys in suits of armour like ironman/warmachine.

They are making a prequel, as well as a Marvel Zombies 2 and a prequel series crossover with Ash from Evil Dead. I got the Punisher thing off of Wikipedia. Check this link for MZ vs AoD
http://www.comicbookresources.com/n...tem.cgi?id=8763

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:50 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trolt

Originally posted by Tassadar
They are making a prequel, as well as a Marvel Zombies 2 and a prequel series crossover with Ash from Evil Dead. I got the Punisher thing off of Wikipedia. Check this link for MZ vs AoD
http://www.comicbookresources.com/n...tem.cgi?id=8763
yeah i read that on wiki RIGHT after i posted. Thx anyways

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:41 AM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote