KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jenny Quantum/The Doctor vs Spawn w/Tree of Life

Jenny Quantum/The Doctor vs Spawn w/Tree of Life
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

Jenny Quantum/The Doctor vs Spawn w/Tree of Life

ok

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:29 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

spawn is equal to to the god of image and also satan of image, he's not like TOAA but he can create his own pocket universe or pocket universe since heaven and hell where created by image god and satan.

He killed all the hellspawns and killed everyone on earth and brought them all back

in his less powerful forms meaning king spawn he could stop time, and recreate the world into being hell

i dont know jenny quantoms or the doctors feats.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 11:48 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider999
spawn is equal to to the god of image and also satan of image, he's not like TOAA but he can create his own pocket universe or pocket universe since heaven and hell where created by image god and satan.

He killed all the hellspawns and killed everyone on earth and brought them all back

in his less powerful forms meaning king spawn he could stop time, and recreate the world into being hell

thanks for the post

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:52 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Jenny kneecapped a giant and roughed up Lobo. The Doctor held the country of Italy in place as the world continued turning thus pushing it into the ocean.

They're fun feats but nothing compared to what I hear Spawn allegedly has become. Multiple times.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 06:06 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Jenny kneecapped a giant and roughed up Lobo. The Doctor held the country of Italy in place as the world continued turning thus pushing it into the ocean.

They're fun feats but nothing compared to what I hear Spawn allegedly has become. Multiple times.

God Spawn is a badass

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 06:38 PM
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

some people on here think that he is no stronger then thanos........coughs.........no names will be hinted at.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 10:14 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

some people on here think that he is no stronger then thanos........coughs.........no names will be hinted at.

i like thanos, but

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 11:25 PM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by guy222
i like thanos, but

bump

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 03:45 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Well... SS has demonstrated more power than that Spawn...

He actually has no feats ever over Odin either.

Saying he is overated. Not saying he is below Thanos... although... he has really no feats to put him above that either...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 03:48 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hear there's someone who thinks that Doomsday can take the Asgardian Destroyer.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 04:08 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
I hear there's someone who thinks that Doomsday can take the Asgardian Destroyer.

Odin's ultimate weapon.

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 04:17 AM