KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Invisible Woman's Forcefield versus Magneto's forcefield

Invisible Woman's Forcefield versus Magneto's forcefield
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Invisible Woman's Forcefield versus Magneto's forcefield

whose is more powerful?

ie. give examples of something that their forcefield protected against if possible.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 04:35 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Dident magneto's force feild was able to stop a attack from galactus?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 04:39 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
Didn't Sue put a HOLE in Galactus?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 04:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by bigbran
Didn't Sue put a HOLE in Galactus?

or exitar ur mean

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 04:57 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

or exitar ur mean
I was almost certain she did it to Galactus...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 04:57 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

never read the book my self, but im pretty sure it was exitar, plot device dervied ofcorce tho.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 05:02 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

never read the book my self, but im pretty sure it was exitar, plot device dervied ofcorce tho.
I know she did it to Exitar, but I am almost positive that she did it to Galactus...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 05:15 AM
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

G lanterns shield and magnetos are the strongest

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 05:39 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

when ?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 05:42 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rutog98

She did. She punched right through him.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:37 PM
Rutog98 is currently offline Click here to Send Rutog98 a Private Message Find more posts by Rutog98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rutog98

Originally posted by spidey-dude
when ?

It was during Secret Wars. Galactus tossed a *VERY* low powered blast that didn't do much damage at all and Magneto's force-field withstood it. Its nothing much. To me, Cyclop's blast was stronger than what Galactus threw in that instance.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:38 PM
Rutog98 is currently offline Click here to Send Rutog98 a Private Message Find more posts by Rutog98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

G lanterns shield and magnetos are the strongest

In regards to Magneto's being strongest, when G was attackig Thanos he said "never have I had to exert myself to penetrate a mere forcefield." or something like that. This leads me to believe his forcefield is not the strongest.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:40 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

or exitar ur mean

Exitar has returned. Sorry Sue. Didn't the Brute smash that silly field? Taking Magneto

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 07:05 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by Rutog98
It was during Secret Wars. Galactus tossed a *VERY* low powered blast that didn't do much damage at all and Magneto's force-field withstood it. Its nothing much. To me, Cyclop's blast was stronger than what Galactus threw in that instance.
Are you talking about the first Secret Wars? Because that blast while it may have been low-powered compared to what Big G is capable, it still demolished Magneto's fortress. A good showing for Magneto, I think, but perhaps given too much credit since Galactus wasn't even trying to destroy him.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 07:46 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rutog98
can you find out the exact issue #

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 07:50 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

can you find out the exact issue #
It was Secret Wars #5, for what its worth.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 07:56 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

both have extream feats so I don't know. the issue where thanos and Gal sorta fought was crap.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:18 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I know she did it to Exitar, but I am almost positive that she did it to Galactus...

Yes, she did.

It was in the "Galactus the Devourer" min-series, which I might add is one of the weakest incarnations of Galactus there is.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:38 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by guy222
Exitar has returned. Sorry Sue. Didn't the Brute smash that silly field? Taking Magneto

HAHAHAHAHA Eric Lensherr wins.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by King Kandy
Yes, she did.

It was in the "Galactus the Devourer" min-series, which I might add is one of the weakest incarnations of Galactus there is.
Issue? I have it, but I only skimmed through it.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 05:10 AM