KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman vs The Hulk

Aquaman vs The Hulk
Started by: Aqua-pimp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aqua-pimp

Aquaman vs The Hulk

Ok so Aquaman banged Betty ross the other day and when Bruce Banner heard that news from Aqua-pimp (Aqua-pimp told him this so that he could go change and fight Aquaman laughing out loud ) he became all pist and stuf and became the incredible Hulk ...

So who will win this sh*t ?

AC or The Hulk ?

Discus!!!

cool

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:10 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

take away TP and then we can talk

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:14 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Aquaman vs The Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so Aquaman banged Betty ross the other day and when Bruce Banner heard that news from Aqua-pimp (Aqua-pimp told him this so that he could go change and fight Aquaman laughing out loud ) he became all pist and stuf and became the incredible Hulk ...

So who will win this sh*t ?

AC or The Hulk ?

Discus!!!

cool

hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:19 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Spite thread. There is no way that Aquaman beats Hulk regardless if its in water or not.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 07:18 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Magic Hand?

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 07:23 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

HULK SMASH HULK SMASH PUNY HUMAN

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

With TP Hulk dies.

Without TP Aquaman is sodomized by a giant green man.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:49 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Hold on a second. Why are people saying with TP he beats Hulk?. Is telepathy one of his normal standard powers. If it is then he has it, if its not then he doesnt. You can't take away powers from a character for a specific fight. With that in mind Hulk is a very difficult to character to influence via telepathy unless your a very powerful telepath. Im not so sure Aquaman can control the mind of someone like Hulk.

Also, I don't know much about Aquaman, but I thought his TP was limited to things from the ocean. Im probably wrong.

By: Juk

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 09:00 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
HULK SMASH HULK SMASH PUNY HUMAN

good assertion smile

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 09:01 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by nimbus006

Also, I don't know much about Aquaman, but I thought his TP was limited to things from the ocean. Im probably wrong.

Thats what I always thought but I've seen people mention him using TP against opponents.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 09:02 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Soleran
take away TP and then we can talk

Hulk has resisted more powerful telepaths than Aquaman.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 09:03 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

You guys are forgetting the NINJA WHALE!!!

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 09:03 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk has resisted more powerful telepaths than Aquaman.

Aquaman doesn't have to kill him with TP. Couldn't he just calm Hulk down?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 09:06 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

But thats what he is saying that Aquaman's level of TP isn't powerful enough to calm Hulk down. Personally i agree.

By: Juk

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 09:11 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Possibly, but it's never had a great rate of success with Hulk due to his anger issues. There are scans to show this in the Hulk Respect Thread. Remember, Aquaman just engaged in sexual congress with Betty and Hulk's POed. If this battle takes place on the beach it will be easier for Aquaman to distract Hulk with sea creatures to take the battle to Hulk and then try the TP to calm him.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 09:24 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Hulk every time

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 09:53 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anonimator
Omnipotente

ugly hulk wins

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 10:03 PM
Anonimator is currently offline Click here to Send Anonimator a Private Message Find more posts by Anonimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by nimbus006

No he has affected humans and even caused a white martian to have a seizure.
===
Also the magic hand could most likely heal the radiation in Hulk.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 10:32 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Orin's telepathy affects the part of the brain that evolved from sea-life, I believe. Not that it matters as I really don't see him subduing Hulk with it. Hulk's proven to be one of the most TP resistant characters in comics. I also honestly don't see Aquaman pulling off any mutation healing before Hulk pounds him down.

Hulk should take a very comfortable majority.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 10:40 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

if im not mistaken, aquamans magic hand has only healed the effects of a mutation due to negative magic (or dark magic or someting to that degree)

and somehow on these fourms its been misshapen a bit

and thiers no reason to believe that his hand would "heal" anyone of other mutations

as it has only happened once, and very circumstansual

(feel free to correct me if i am wrong)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 10:48 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote