KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs H/P Doomsday

Doomsday trashed an avatar: yes or not ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
No, DD trashed the real lord of Apokolips 20 48.78%
Yes, He was an avatar. 21 51.22%
Total: 41 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darkseid vs H/P Doomsday
Started by: DevilGoblin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid vs H/P Doomsday

H/P Doomsday owned Darkseid.

In the same comic it has been said (more times) that he was just the real lord of Apokolips. It never been stated that he was an avatar.

The questions are two:

How many fights Darkseid wins versus H/P Doomsday ? i give him 0/10

Who of you really think DS was an avatar ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by DevilGoblin on Feb 3rd, 2007 at 11:02 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:59 AM
DevilGoblin is currently offline Click here to Send DevilGoblin a Private Message Find more posts by DevilGoblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Darkseid vs H/P Doomsday

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
H/P Doomsday owned Darkseid.

In the same comic it has been said (more times) that he was just the real lord of Apokolips. It never been stated that he was an avatar.

The questions are two:

How many fights Darkseid wins versus H/P Doomsday ? i give him 0/10

Who of you really think DS was an avatar ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good thread. Goin w/Doomsday

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Darkseid vs H/P Doomsday

Originally posted by guy222
Good thread. Goin w/Doomsday

thanks, Guy222

by the way: how many fights DD wins ?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:04 AM
DevilGoblin is currently offline Click here to Send DevilGoblin a Private Message Find more posts by DevilGoblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Re: Darkseid vs H/P Doomsday

thanks, Guy222

by the way: how many fights DD wins ?

your welcome, my friend

unsure. i read marvel. i know ds/doomsday/supes pretty strong, but imho they ain't beating the hulk. that simple. smile

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:15 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

THis is the dumbest thread ever. Did you even read the comic? DS won that fight fairly easily. He didn't erase doomsday becuz he wanted to prove his superiority. How about DS just teleports doomsday to the end of time. Works for me. DS 10/10

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:20 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Did you even read the comic?
What do you think?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:22 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS won that fight fairly easily.

are you stupid ?

i have read that comic 1 hour ago and Doomsday killed/beaten/trashed/raped Darkseid horribly.....

Last edited by DevilGoblin on Feb 3rd, 2007 at 11:55 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:44 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Edit

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Feb 3rd, 2007 at 11:53 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:47 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

are you stupid ?

i have read that comic some 1 hour ago and Doomsday killed/beaten/trashed/raped Darkseid horribly.....

U r so silly. DS won that fight. Doomsday just happened to evolve. DS won. he could have easily used the OE and wiped him from existance or tp him. DS wanted to prove that he was superior which he did. Doomsday revived and sucker punched DS.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:50 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

U r so silly. DS won that fight. Doomsday just happened to evolve. DS won. he could have easily used the OE and wiped him from existance or tp him. DS wanted to prove that he was superior which he did. Doomsday revived and sucker punched DS.

you can't be serious confused

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:55 AM
Utrigita

maybe it is because there are two fights the first one Darkseid won but the second (doomsday evolved) Doomsday smacked around darkseid, not sure but isn't this the course of the confusion?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:59 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Utrigita
maybe it is because there are two fights the first one Darkseid won but the second (doomsday evolved) Doomsday smacked around darkseid, not sure but isn't this the course of the confusion?

dd>ds

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:06 PM
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doomsday does not evolve immediality!!!!!! Darkseid did not beat him!!!! deal with it dude

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:14 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doomsday does not evolve immediality!!!!!! Darkseid did not beat him!!!! deal with it dude

You don't know what the hell your talking about. DD does evolve immediately when he dies. WTF. He died. DS killed him. He came back. That is how he evolved. You need to maybe read some more DC before you make threads. Go make a hulk thread.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:24 PM
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

U r so silly. DS won that fight.

(please log in to view the image)

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Posting the end of the fight only shows you dont' know what your talking about. DS killed doomsday. doomsday came back. try not to be such a silly poster please.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:30 PM
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Posting the end of the fight only shows you dont' know what your talking about. DS killed doomsday. doomsday came back. try not to be such a silly poster please.

Darkseid only hits Doomsday with OE, he did not kill him. If Superman can survive OE, why should not survive a being way stronger than Superman ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:33 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?...9jpgorig3ii.jpg

KEep in mind this wasn't the Omega effect which would have completely wiped him away.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Feb 3rd, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:35 PM
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?...9jpgorig3ii.jpg

KEep in mind this wasn't the Omega effect which would have completely wiped him away.

so if A hits B it means B is dead ? laughing

1) in the fight no one, neither the narration, says Doomsday's dead

2) no char involved says Doomsday's dead

3) only you

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:52 PM
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

KEep in mind this wasn't the Omega effect which would have completely wiped him away. [/B]

Omega Effect can't even beat Superman.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:53 PM