KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Deathstroke

Batman vs Deathstroke?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Batman 8 44.44%
Deathstroke 8 44.44%
Stalemate 2 11.11%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman vs Deathstroke
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Batman vs Deathstroke

HOW HAS THIS THREAD NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE???

OK, I searched but all I found was a thread with them as a team. I am just shocked that no one has ever put them in a 1 on 1 before. So heres the deal.

Bruce and Deathstroke both get one month to prepare for the ultimate show down with one another. They can do anything and use anything that would be available to them on DC Earth. So who wins?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 07:42 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman with these stipulations.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 07:50 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

With the prep given, Batman easily...

Just happen to meet in a dark alley, now thats a different story.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 07:51 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Re: Batman vs Deathstroke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity

OK, I searched but all I found was a thread with them as a team. I am just shocked that no one has ever put them in a 1 on 1 before. So heres the deal.

Bruce and Deathstroke both get one month to prepare for the ultimate show down with one another. They can do anything and use anything that would be available to them on DC Earth. So who wins?

Batman has more resources and wins.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 07:56 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

From everything I have ever read about Slade he isn't exactly a lackey when it comes to prep either!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 07:58 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Because the fight has actually been done:

(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Inhuman

Last edited by Bad Ash231 on Feb 3rd, 2007 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 08:04 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Batman would probably take it given the stipulations.

Slightly off topic but does anyone have scans from the Infinite Crisis hardcover of the extended Batman/Nightwing/Robin v Deathstroke fight?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 08:08 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Batman vs Deathstroke

bruce wins

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 08:09 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Batman wins

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 08:22 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Because the fight has actually been done:

I was about to do that.

Anyway, under these stipulations, which are crap and make it less about skill, Batman wins.

In a straight up fight, Batman would get handled.

and I'm STILL pissed about Slade jobbing out to Ollie. mad

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 08:30 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Batman. It would be a much closer fight if you reduced the prep time.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 09:12 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Batman. It would be a much closer fight if you reduced the prep time.

Alright, Bruce only gets one week.
Slade still gets a month. cool

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 09:48 PM
superbatman86

Slade would win.Fact of the matter is he's BETTER than Bruce at prep.Giving them the same length of time is like giving Slade years to plan.Not to mention he's smarter than Bruce.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 09:53 PM
superbatman86 is currently offline Click here to Send superbatman86 a Private Message Find more posts by superbatman86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by superbatman86
Slade would win.Fact of the matter is he's BETTER than Bruce at prep.Giving them the same length of time is like giving Slade years to plan.Not to mention he's smarter than Bruce.

See now this is kinda how I saw it when I made the thread. Only no, I don't think Slade is smarter than Bruce. His mind just is able to process much faster, making them pretty damn even. I don't think it would be like Slade having years to prep thou. Like I said I think this would be incredible close.

1. In a random dark alley Slade would hand Bruce his ass.
2. I do believe Bruce is better at prep than Slade so there he is beat.
3. Givin Slade's enhancements along with how close he is to Bruce as a prep master, to me this is almost dead even. IMO

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:10 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

1. In a random dark alley Slade would hand Bruce his ass.
2. I do believe Bruce is better at prep than Slade so there he is beat.
3. Givin Slade's enhancements along with how close he is to Bruce as a prep master, to me this is almost dead even. IMO

I can agree with that.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:11 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'd actually back Slade as the superior of the two prep wise, he just doesn't have Batman's vast resources or a multi-billion dollar company to embezzle money from to suit his needs. If they had to pull a MacGyver with house hold goods, Slade would out do Bruce easily. With the limited resources that the guy has, he certainly makes do.

Anyway... even in a straight up h2h slobber knocker, Slade is only taking 6-7/10 against Batman.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:17 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'd actually back Slade as the superior of the two prep wise, he just doesn't have Batman's vast resources or a multi-billion dollar company to embezzle money from to suit his needs.

But Bruce does have all that cash and resources so his prep time is over all more efficent IMO.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:20 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

But Bruce does have all that cash and resources so his prep time is over all more efficient IMO.

More effective, not more efficient. wink

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:23 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
More effective, not more efficient. wink

Spliting hairs.

Its more efficeint to buy a premade supercar (or whatever) than it is to steal the parts or get them off the black market.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:27 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Spliting hairs.

Its more efficeint to buy a premade supercar (or whatever) than it is to steal the parts or get them off the black market.

No but it's more practical. evil face

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:29 PM