KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JLA vs XMEN

JLA vs XMEN
Started by: spidey-dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

JLA vs XMEN

what would be a good match of the strongest guys from the xmen animated series vs the JLA series ?

out of all the episodes ive seen from xmen i say gladiator is the most powerful there. which character from any ot the JLA episodes can take him down. not just the team.

or make up a better fight.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 10:35 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: JLA vs XMEN

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spidey-dude
what would be a good match of the strongest guys from the xmen animated series vs the JLA series ?

out of all the episodes ive seen from xmen i say gladiator is the most powerful there. which character from any ot the JLA episodes can take him down. not just the team.

or make up a better fight.

Jean/Rachel/Wolverine ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 10:39 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

if were talking about 90's tas then phonix is way more powerfull then glads,

a good fight from the teams would be
wolverine
rogue
storm
gambit
jean grey (towards the end of the series like when they were fighting the imperial guard)
iceman
colossus
cable

vs.
the first 7 justice league (cartoon)
superman
wonderwoman
batman
green lantern
flash
Martian Manhunter
Hawk girl

as far as a winner i don't know (I liked the x-men tas better) but I would say the justice league takes a majorty

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 10:42 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jasofisc
if were talking about 90's tas then phonix is way more powerfull then glads,

a good fight from the teams would be
wolverine
rogue
storm
gambit
jean grey (towards the end of the series like when they were fighting the imperial guard)
iceman
colossus
cable

vs.
the first 7 justice league (cartoon)
superman
wonderwoman
batman
green lantern
flash
Martian Manhunter
Hawk girl

as far as a winner i don't know (I liked the x-men tas better) but I would say the justice league takes a majorty
not just the xmen characters i mean any character that showed up in the series. like you can add magneto or who ever you want on the list.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 10:44 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

not just the xmen characters i mean any character that showed up in the series. like you can add magneto or who ever you want on the list.

well phonex would be up there plus eternty also made a cameo so did dr. strange and thor there was D'ken when he was one with the M'kran christal

it's a little hard to do this when you don't have any kind of stipulation
the highest level character every shown on the JLU was the anti-mortaner (or however it's spelled)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 10:48 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

well phonex would be up there plus eternty also made a cameo so did dr. strange and thor there was D'ken when he was one with the M'kran christal

it's a little hard to do this when you don't have any kind of stipulation
the highest level character every shown on the JLU was the anti-mortaner (or however it's spelled)
what episode did thor show up ?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:03 PM
jasofisc

it was either when dark phonix or normal phonix was flying off into space. like thor and strange both had a premention from it or something

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:10 PM
-K-M-

what episode did thor show up ?

Appeared in Dark Phoenix Saga Part 3 [episode 39 (Season 3)]

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:12 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Appeared in Dark Phoenix Saga Part 3 [episode 39 (Season 3)]
i know in #3 gladiator showed up and threw juggy miles away which was incredible.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:20 PM
-K-M-

i know in #3 gladiator showed up and threw juggy miles away which was incredible.

Darn right that was

Thor only appeared from a second when Dark Phoenix was going around the universe. Such people who noticed was the Watcher, Eternity, Thor, and Dr.Strange. I'm sure there were more, but I forget.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:26 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Darn right that was

Thor only appeared from a second when Dark Phoenix was going around the universe. Such people who noticed was the Watcher, Eternity, Thor, and Dr.Strange. I'm sure there were more, but I forget.
i think your talking about # 5 episode. thats the last one where decan was taking over the universe and every mutant showed up in one scene looking at whats going on. spiderman showed up just for one sec as well.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:40 PM
-K-M-

i think your talking about # 5 episode. thats the last one where decan was taking over the universe and every mutant showed up in one scene looking at whats going on. spiderman showed up just for one sec as well.

Naaaa...that's another episode, they did the apperance of various characters twice during the D.P saga. I'm pretty sure Thor appeared in 39, as Dr.Strange appeared twice in two different episodes.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:44 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

In that case I guess it means that for the JLA Animated side one can add the Amazo 'robot' (who essentially got so much power he was virtually a god), or the monsters (I believe Cthulhu and his minions) that Dr. Fate was fighting against, or for that matter the entire Shiar empire.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:29 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Amazo and Chaos Grundy seem to be the power houses of the JLA toon. Also MOrgan lefay's son pretty much turned the world on it's ear.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:54 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

yeah I think that more powerful people where in xmen just by virtue of DP and eternity.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:05 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Faust in the Annihilator armour was pretty uber as well.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:07 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah I think that more powerful people where in xmen just by virtue of DP and eternity.

Would Dark Phoenix beat multiple Guardians and the entire GL Corps?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:12 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
muliple guardians of course but i doubt she can take on the whole GL at once. one at a time yes.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:13 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

One Guardian >>>>>>>> 10 GLs

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:20 AM
jasofisc

Originally posted by Scoobless

dark phoenix could beat multiple guardians just because she was so incredibly powerful with really no limit. She by herself healed the M'kran Christal (comic version needed help) also took out the imperal guard by herself. She was unstoppable

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:21 AM