KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bullseye vs. Sabretooth

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Bullseye 2 15.38%
Sabretooth 11 84.62%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bullseye vs. Sabretooth
Started by: Metalmanx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Bullseye vs. Sabretooth

Fight takes place in a deserted NYC. KO or death are required for the win.

Bullseye gets standard equipment (for the purpose of this fight, an unlimited supply):
-throwing knives
-throwing stars
-needles
-bladed discuses
-pipes/billy-clubs
-guns
-fragmentation grenades (does Bullseye ever use grenades?)
-etc.

And he can use whatever's available to him.

Sabretooth gets, well, himself I guess.

They start off 90 feet from each other (distance from home plate to first base).

And they're both blood-lusted BUT still fighting to the very best of their ability.

Who wins?

Edit: Actually, I want Two different scenarios.

1. They fight in the deserted NYC.
2. They fight in an enclosed arena, like colosseum-style.

Who wins each scenario?

Last edited by Metalmanx on Feb 6th, 2007 at 08:20 AM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 08:10 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

In this Scenario I'd say Tooth.He has many objects to Duck/Weave inbetween and his enhanced senses will allo him to keep track of Bullseye.

From what i know Bullseye is a competent H2H Fighter but that won't be enough against a Fast-healing beast like Tooth if he gets close,which i'm betting he will Tooth 7-8/10

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 08:14 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
In this Scenario I'd say Tooth.He has many objects to Duck/Weave inbetween and his enhanced senses will allo him to keep track of Bullseye.

From what i know Bullseye is a competent H2H Fighter but that won't be enough against a Fast-healing beast like Tooth if he gets close,which i'm betting he will Tooth 7-8/10

Hey, I edited the original post a bit. Just a heads up. smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 08:20 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Bullseye vs. Sabretooth

Originally posted by Metalmanx

Bullseye gets standard equipment (for the purpose of this fight, an unlimited supply):
-throwing knives
-throwing stars
-needles
-bladed discuses
-pipes/billy-clubs
-guns
-etc.

They start off 90 feet from each other (distance from home plate to first base).

And they're both blood-lusted BUT still fighting to the very best of their ability.

Who wins?

Who wins each scenario?

creed

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 08:24 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Well you still would still have to factor in Speed/healing.Also not much in that arsenal could knock at Sabretooth,all the sharp objects can't KTFO him,so Bullseye would need the Billy clubs and Grenades,He could force Sabretooth into a Vulonerable position with the Clubs,and then just spam him with Grenades,but sabretooth is a trained solidier so that tactic only works so many times....

7-8/10 for Tooth first round.

5/10 Split second round

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 08:25 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Bump.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 06:43 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

sabertooth can dodge any thing he get's thrown at him or he could simply let it hit him either way it not going down.

also even a punch punch from sabertooth would kill Bull's eye

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 06:46 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Better add Toilet paper to Bullseye's list of items, so he can wipe himself clean of the shat when Sabertooth goes to eat him.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 06:47 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soleran
Better add Toilet paper to Bullseye's list of items, so he can wipe himself clean of the shat when Sabertooth goes to eat him.

lol laughing

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 06:48 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Key question.....

Is there anything in the needles? Sedatives or such? If so, Sabes goes down.
If not, id say BE has to go for the eyes then when Sabes cant see, get something real big and knock him out with it. Thats the only way i see Bullseye winning.

Otherwise, Sabes 8/10.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 06:51 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I don't think BE would need any sort of sedative in order to perform the scenario you just mentioned. I mean, why not blind Sabes? It's a great strategy. His eyes won't grow back immediately, and while he's incapacitated, BE could potentially find some way to put him down.

And I don't feel that a punch from Sabretooth would kill Bullseye. He's got pretty high durability, since he got parts of his body reinforced with adamantium. This reinforcement also allows Bullseye to consistently utilize a range of motion in his acrobatic maneuvers impossible for an ordinary human (as his bones are protected from fracture). His reflexes are also beyond that of human capacity, due to his uncanny abilities.

I think this fight is a lot closer than some people think. Not sure who wins just yet, but I definitely think it'll be a close match.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 07:03 PM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

I think Bullseye's only shot is to do his best to avoid getting in melee range with Creed.

Creed would wreck him if he could get his hands on him.

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 07:04 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Does someone remember how long it took for Wolverine to grow an eye. Making him blind would work, but would it really matter? His hearing & sense of smell are very good also.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 08:05 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ize19

Originally posted by Jyppe
Does someone remember how long it took for Wolverine to grow an eye. Making him blind would work, but would it really matter? His hearing & sense of smell are very good also.

Estimating without having the book in front of me, it seemed to have taken no more than five minutes, but my actual guess would be two minutes tops. Also, you're absolutely right about his senses.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 08:09 PM
Ize19 is currently offline Click here to Send Ize19 a Private Message Find more posts by Ize19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Well of course Sabes have superhuman senses as well. I'm just saying that a good move would be to blind him. Even with the other senses, being blinded is still going to hinder him. That's all I'm saying, is that it's a good strategy.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 08:49 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Bullseye vs. Sabretooth

Originally posted by Metalmanx

-throwing knives
-throwing stars
-needles
-bladed discuses
-pipes/billy-clubs
-guns
-etc.

Who wins?

Who wins each scenario?

Sabretooth rips him to shreds.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

umm how would bull's eye survive a derrect hit from sabertooth when he over 15 ton's of strength?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:15 AM
Brian Oswald

I could see Bullseye taking a majority with all of that equipment

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:22 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Creed is way to fast, 90 feet is nothing for creed. Bullseye dosnt not have enough time to take down sabertooth.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 01:09 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Bullseye is being a bit underrated here imo. Sabes isnt gonna close the gap before BE can get off a few good throws. His h2h skills are also better than most think and is hella durable. Just saying...erm

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:53 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote