KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wakanda vs gorilla city

wakanda vs gorilla city
Started by: xmeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

wakanda vs gorilla city

Good debate now lets debate.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 01:58 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Can you give a bio on Gorilla City?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 01:59 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Can you give a bio on Gorilla City?

BP's Wakanda

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:50 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

thumb up good thread

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 01:21 PM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Gorilla City because of Mind Control.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 09:09 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Wakanda hands down

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 09:39 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sCOURGE_0
Restricted

Account Restricted

mind control wins

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 10:17 PM
sCOURGE_0 is currently offline Click here to Send sCOURGE_0 a Private Message Find more posts by sCOURGE_0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Gorilla City has less military tech I believe, but it does have Grodd (Mind Control), Solovar (more telepathy), Sam Simeon (minor telepathy), and it has the Albino Ape Knights, who served Wonder Woman for awhile, and are a bunch of highly enhanced warriors who collectively are trained to go after foes like WW and Superman. Also Primat, another super-strong ape (from the Trinity maxi series).

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 11:16 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yes, but....T'challa. Plus the mystics. And the advanced tech. Pity Storm is no longer there...

But it's hard to believe, given the circles Tchalla moves in, that he has no anti TP defences for his people. Plus they have their own mutants thanks to vibranium exposure.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 11:40 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Black Panther solos.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 03:01 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I find it hard to believe that Tony, Pym and the FF all have anti Tp field generators but they don't make them standard gear for the Avengers....

As it stands Gorilla city wins with ease

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 05:58 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yea,selfish bastards....

Panther God soloes

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 07:52 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by pym-ftw
I find it hard to believe that Tony, Pym and the FF all have anti Tp field generators but they don't make them standard gear for the Avengers....

As it stands Gorilla city wins with ease
Pretty sure BP does too, but I'm not gonna look for a scan.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 07:59 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

I don't know which city wins, or whether Wakanda has standard TP defences, but in Final Crisis Freedom Beast, Bushmaster and Kid Impala (3 metas) are defending Gorilla City. Would they be used in this battle?
And at that point it was one of the few places on Earth still resisting Darkseid.

Just throwing it out there cause I like the characters.
smile

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:40 PM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

WITHOUT any real meta presence (numerically), the Wakandans drive the Skrulls back and sent their invasion ship back packed with dead bodies....

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:58 PM
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 07:28 PM
DarkSaint85

Am assuming of course Wakanda is pre Doom destroying all their vibranium, and pre Namor flooding all of Wakanda....

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 08:02 PM
Flyattractor

Re: wakanda vs gorilla city

Originally posted by xmeat
Good debate now lets debate.

Yes. Much better then when I did it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 08:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Gorilla city has more numbers than a couple invasion ship, and I'd say are more dangerous warriors.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes, but....T'challa. Plus the mystics. And the advanced tech. Pity Storm is no longer there...

But it's hard to believe, given the circles Tchalla moves in, that he has no anti TP defences for his people. Plus they have their own mutants thanks to vibranium exposure.

I'm sure BP himself does, but blanket? That seems unlikely.

What mutants are of particular note? Nezhno is pretty strong, but ostracized and I believe left.

The others I know of are N'Kano and the villains Jakarra, A'Kurru, and M'Baku.

Others are minor, possessing stuff like peak-human stats or a bionic arm, plus the occasional magic power.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 11:27 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

I belive Wakanda takes this .

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 12:25 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote