KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm (Full Power) vs Galactus

Storm (Full Power) vs Galactus
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Shocked Storm (Full Power) vs Galactus

Rutog98

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bean_machine
Yes indeed you have.

I was speaking of current Storm vs. GL when I made my comment that I have not. Do I think FP Storm can beat Galactus, I think it is possible.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:44 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

laughing laughing And this was serious??? Come on...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:44 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Naked Storm ftw!

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:45 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Rutog Storm is above internet Chuck Norris-level.

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:45 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

In all seriousness, I bet if you posted a Storm vs. Thanos thread at least one person would seriously argue in favor of Storm.

AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:48 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Storm is ignored, and KOed by being in his presence...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:50 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

In all seriousness, I bet if you posted a Storm vs. Thanos thread at least one person would seriously argue in favor of Storm.

Surely then, 'tis time for a Storm vs Wolverine thread.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:50 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hey Boriquaking, I'll take Storm if you take Thanos. wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:52 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dunno what full potential Storm looks like. If it's what I think it is, then yes, she can probably win.

Storm summons the power of the ENTIRE CORE!! UXM-165

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:54 PM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Complete bullshit. Mods need to terminate this shit

LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by 2damnloud
Dunno what full potential Storm looks like. If it's what I think it is, then yes, she can probably win.
Do you even know who Galactus is?

One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rutog98

Originally posted by bigbran
Do you even know who Galactus is?

There is not enough information to have this discussion. However, based on what Storm's power is, I it is definately possible for her to win. We would have to see a fully evolved Storm first, though.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:56 PM
Rutog98 is currently offline Click here to Send Rutog98 a Private Message Find more posts by Rutog98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hey Boriquaking, I'll take Storm if you take Thanos. wink

I'm not taking Thanos - F' that. Against Rutog Storm it would be spite. big grin

quote:
There is not enough information to have this discussion. However, based on what Storm's power is, it is definately possible for her to win. We would have to see a fully evolved Storm first, though.

O SWEET MOTHER OF MERCY laughing

AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:56 PM
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't really matter in this instance since neither you nor I know what a full potential storm is so we can't definatively say who would be the victor, that's why I said she would PROBABLY win.

A full potetnial Storm is basically an Elemental Goddess in a literal sense with no limitations.

Storm summons the power of the ENTIRE CORE!! UXM-165

Last edited by 2damnloud on Mar 2nd, 2007 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:58 PM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by 2damnloud
Doesn't really matter in this instance since neither you nor I know what a full potential storm is so we can't definatively say who would be the victor, that's why I said she would PROBABLY win.

A full potetnial Storm is basically an Elemental Goddess in a literal sense with no limitations.
So, basically, you think she is equal to God?

Anyway...
Originally posted by Galan007
Galactus has absorbed a UNIVERSE and if he would not have stopped himself with the UN he would have absorbed the MULTI-VERSE containing that Universe.

"If Galactus isn't stopped now, the ENTIRE UNIVERSE will PERISH"
[b](please log in to view the image)

"the Fantastic Four are trying to stop Galactus from DESTROYING the UNIVERSE"
(please log in to view the image)

The Dreaming or (Black Celestial) was using GALACTUS to DESTROY ALL of Reality, to then CREATE a NEW ONE.

His (Galactus) appetite increased Geometrically, he would consume not only Planets, but the ENTIRE UNIVERSE"

Galactus's Power can obliterate the ENTIRE race of Celestials, DESTROY the UNIVERSE and CREATE a NEW one.

"and with the UNIVERSE DESTROYED, not even the Celestials will survive, the Black Celestial will become the NUCLEUS and FOUNDER of a NEW UNIVERSE"

"He will be a GOD"

"Galactus Himself is the WEAPON"

"The time will come soon when ALL the ENERGY in the UNIVERSE through out it's HISTORY will NOT be SUFFICIENT to feed him"

"Galactus who's busy wolfin' (eating) down ALL of TIME and SPACE"

"Still the Giant doth continue to GROW"
"Eventually, Thor, He would SPAN the ENTIRE UNIVERSE"

So not only will he absorb the Universe but he will become as big as one.

Finally,

in order to stop himself from absorbing the UNIVERSE and EVERYTHING BEYOND

Galactus ERASES that UNIVERSE from existence

"And without a sound, the UNIVERSE behind them softly and suddenly VANISHES AWAY"

Credit to Mr M for the scans.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 10:01 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Full Power Spiderman with the strength of a gazillion-trillion-billion-million spiders (and Spider Sense so pronounced that he reads all his opponents moves even before his opponent has made the first one) for the win! big grin

hmm, aren't spiders an elemental level thing, on a universal scale?
Spider silk is what used to hold the planets in their orbit, before God discovered gravity yes

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 10:02 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Wolverine

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 10:07 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

FP Jubilee would own them all. She can detonate matter at a subatomic level!

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 10:08 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

no...

.....just.......no.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 10:09 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by bigbran
Storm is ignored, and KOed by being in his presence...

Happy Dance

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 10:11 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote