KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman Vs. Superman

Spiderman Vs. Superman
Started by: Varnage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman Vs. Superman

This is a good match, yes? I think spides would fight hard but would lose but this would be close, what about everyone else?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:04 AM
Varnage is currently offline Click here to Send Varnage a Private Message Find more posts by Varnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Spiderman Vs. Superman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Varnage
This is a good match, yes? I think spides would fight hard but would lose but this would be close, what about everyone else?

Stop the insanity

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:05 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Spiderman Vs. Superman

What the f**k?

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:08 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

What insanity? Is there some kind of problem with this? Spiderman has his future powers and can predict supermans attacks and is so fast he is blurred.

Plus you must not have read there crossover yep in that venom through the superman.

Last edited by Varnage on Mar 22nd, 2007 at 04:13 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:10 AM
Varnage is currently offline Click here to Send Varnage a Private Message Find more posts by Varnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

What insanity? Is there some kind of problem with this? Spiderman has his future powers and can predict supermans attacks and is so fast he is blurred.

Plus you must not have read there crossover yep in that venom through the joker.

Again What the f**k?

Jason says:
Jon says:
Jason says:
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:11 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Supes is still way faster, stronger & more durable. Supes may be boring as hell, but he'd beat the s**t out of Spidey. This isn't really debatable.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:12 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

I even said that Superman would win but spidey would give him good fight.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:13 AM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

spidey would give him good fight.
NO....NO HE WOULDNT! big grin

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:15 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

I even said that Superman would win but spidey would give him good fight.

No Varnage it would not be a good fight, it would be a horrible curbstomp.

Jason says:
Jon says:
Jason says:
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:16 AM
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you keep saying that they already met and venom through him dont you understand that? If venom through him than spidey can too plus he has his future powers don't you get it, he is one of the best heroes and superman would see that and it would make it harder for him to win.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:18 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you keep saying that they already met and venom through him dont you understand that? If venom through him than spidey can too plus he has his future powers don't you get it, he is one of the best heroes and superman would see that and it would make it harder for him to win.

My child, you have much to learn.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:19 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Why is that people who have absolutely no knowledge of comics and have read little to no comics have ALL read DC vs. Marvel???

no expression

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:20 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im not a child you need to learn siperman cannot be beaten so easily not even by superman.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:20 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Why are you guys even trying to talk to him?

-_-

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:22 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
My child, you have much to learn.
he keeps quoting that damn assover like its the frikin bible...listen never ever ever bring that crap up, for the record just read alot more post from now to as far back as you can, eh...

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

whatever I don't see you being able to out debate this I already said that he couldn't win but it would be a good fight.

Blight
Less than Newbie

Once again.... I don't think logic enters the picture here.

-_-

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:23 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im not a child you need to learn siperman cannot be beaten so easily not even by superman.

Varnage listen to your elders !

Jason says:
Jon says:
Jason says:
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:24 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I shall teach you something.

Spiderman can lift about 20,000 pounds on his best Day.

Superman Turned the wheels of Mageddon, solar system sized wheels.

Superman Has Split a moon in half with a Punch.

He has picked up half the weight of an unconcious Spectre.

He Has Pulled one Third the Earth's weight Against the Sun's gravitational pull. That would be like pulling 1000 Earths.

Spiderman moves about 20 or 30 times A human.

Superman Moves Millions of times faster than a human.

Spiderman can be pierced by Bullets.

Superman has survived a blackHole, being in the heart of the sun, Punches from Cosmic Beings.

Spiderman has webbing.

Superman has 50 thousand degree heat vision and Freeze breathe that can also be tornado breath.

Do I need to go on?

Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's not the bible but it happened this whole thing is stupid if you can't say that ssomething happened even though it did unless it's been reconned but it has not has it so it happened fair in square and you can't say otherwise so venom did throw him.