KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Exiles Silver Surfer v Silver Surfer (current)

Exiles Silver Surfer v Silver Surfer (current)
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

Exiles Silver Surfer v Silver Surfer (current)

Exiles Surfer is doing his mass-murdering shtick all throughout the regular Marvel Universe and The Silver Surfer (current instantiation) comes to stop him.

This is Surfer pissed off, abhorred by ESS' actions and murder of (among others) Gladiator. Surfer's obviously both scared and angry. he knows he could die here... so he's neither holding back nor lecturing nor in anyway whatsoever unfocussed on the task at hand.

ESS is just as he was in Exiles.

takes place way out in space, as ESS is on the hunt for Galactus.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:00 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Exiles Surfer is doing his mass-murdering shtick all throughout the regular Marvel Universe and The Silver Surfer (current instantiation) comes to stop him.

This is Surfer pissed off, abhorred by ESS' actions and murder of (among others) Gladiator. Surfer's obviously both scared and angry. he knows he could die here... so he's neither holding back nor lecturing nor in anyway whatsoever unfocussed on the task at hand.

ESS is just as he was in Exiles.

takes place way out in space, as ESS is on the hunt for Galactus.
Silver Surfer.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:02 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

well give some indication as to why you think that's the case then?

oh btw, R Kelly's Trapped in the closet. quite funny. impressed by the guy's sense of humour. wouldn't have even thought about looking had it not been for your signature.

FREE PEEWEE HERMAN? confused

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:10 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

well give some indication as to why you think that's the case then?

oh btw, R Kelly's Trapped in the closet. quite funny. impressed by the guy's sense of humour. wouldn't have even thought about looking had it not been for your signature.

FREE PEEWEE HERMAN? confused
Because Surfer is more powerful than Surfer?
He has a board, super strength, powerful blasts, and speed.
Surfer isn't even touching that...
Oh ya, and he is a herald of Galactus.

Wasn't that in South Park?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:13 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

was it?
there's a sort of "soap opera" thing called Trapped in the closet, on youtube. was watching that the other day. laugh out loud funny in parts.

ah yes, the 'upgrade' to Surfer... I thought some were saying it was just a removal of mental blocks and basically an "attitude adjustment", which if it were the case, would be not much different to how ESS was.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:18 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

was it?
there's a sort of "soap opera" thing called Trapped in the closet, on youtube. was watching that the other day. laugh out loud funny in parts.

ah yes, the 'upgrade' to Surfer... I thought some were saying it was just a removal of mental blocks and basically an "attitude adjustment", which if it were the case, would be not much different to how ESS was.
Oh...

I'm talking about Silver Surfer... not Silver Surfer... confused
Don't get me wrong, I think Silver Surfer wins, but Silver Surfer does stand a chance...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:22 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

clearly you underestimate Darksied/Superboy Prime/S1M/The Blob smile

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:38 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

clearly you underestimate Darksied/Superboy Prime/S1M/The Blob smile
I have no idea what the f*ck you are talking about...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:44 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by bigbran
Oh...

I'm talking about Silver Surfer... not Silver Surfer... confused
Don't get me wrong, I think Silver Surfer wins, but Silver Surfer does stand a chance...

Cosigned.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 02:14 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote