KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beat this team

Beat this team
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Beat this team

Choose 5 characters each must be below herald level
Extant
Fernus
Sentinel(Alan Scott)
Zoom
The General

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 03:28 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

Karate Kid
Classic Moondragon w/ mindgem
Multiple Man
The Atom
Adam Destine

w/ 5 minutes prep wins

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 03:41 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'm assuming this is the version of Extant after he absorbing Waverider's power, but even so, he is by far the biggest threat on that team..

Finding someone below Herald level that could defeat him is tuff, (especially when you consider his Entropy Rifts, time manipulation powers, and absorption abilities).

Perhaps Hourman Android after he gave up almost all of the Worlogog could do it?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 23rd, 2007 at 03:47 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 03:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought it was classic Hank as it fits with the rest of the cast :/

even then I doubt he could kill off Destine :/

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 03:45 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Donkey Punch
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the original Sentry mini its was stated that Sentry existed outside time, and had conqured time and Space. I would have picked Hourman, but i was under the impression he was aboveHerald level, like a few members of the J.L.A. Alpha.

Sentry vs Extant.
Cyborg Superman Superman vs Ferrnus
Parasite vs Alan Scott
Photon vs Zoom
Supernova vs General.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 03:54 PM
Donkey Punch is currently offline Click here to Send Donkey Punch a Private Message Find more posts by Donkey Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Amazo
Scarlet Witch [full potential]
Mephisto
The Doctor [authority]
Batman 1 Million

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 04:09 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Almost ALL of those characters > Herald level. confused

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 04:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I stand by my Atom, Multiple Man and Adam Destine with Karate Kid's Super Karate picks :P

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 04:25 PM
jasofisc

I would have ult. reed normal reed, dr. doom, gl hal jordan and kyle

one way they could win one round (maybe) is if they have prep and ult. reed could explain how the Ult. ultamate nulifier was built to kyle, and normal reed and normal doom could work with hal in devloping some other type of ultmate device that could beat those guys. but more then likely they will get one shot from the other mean every time.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 04:46 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
I would have picked Hourman, but i was under the impression he was aboveHerald level
Yeah, I'm not positive about that one.

I know for sure that Hourman with the full power of the Worlogog >>> Herald level.

But I'm not sure what kind of power he retained after he gave up most of it's energies, (which is the version I was talking about).

His greatest feat with a fraction of the Worlogog's power, was stopping the Big Bang of a Universe, by freezing it in time.

So at the very least I would think he could halt Extant's E-Rifts in the same manner.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 04:53 PM
Mr Master

Originally posted by Galan007
His greatest feat with a fraction of the Worlogog's power, was stopping the Big Bang of a Universe, by freezing it in time.

Impressive.

What are the greatest showings of the Worlogog? (don't know much about it)

Or is that it?

(don't get me wrong, it's still badass, especially considering it was a fraction)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:01 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mr Master
Impressive.

What are the greatest showings of the Worlogog? (don't know much about it)

Or is that it?

(don't get me wrong, it's still badass, especially considering it was a fraction)
The Worlogog's greatest feat was Extant using it to create a Universe, and everything in it.

It's kind of like the time, reality, and power gems all rolled into one.

One one the most powerful artifacts in the DCU.

And when Hourman stopped The Big Bang of a Universe, he had already given up nearly all of the Worlogog's power..... So I thought it was pretty damn impressive lol.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 23rd, 2007 at 05:10 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:03 PM
Mr Master

The Worlogog's greatest feat was Extant using it to create a Universe, and everything in it.

It's kind of like the time, reality, and power gems all rolled into one.

One one the most powerful artifacts in the DCU.

And when Hourman stopped The Big Bang of a Universe, he had already given up nearly all of the Worlogog's power.....

Thanx.

From the Hourman perspective,

it's plausible to assume, it surpasses one Universe with it's original energy stores.

So I thought it was pretty damn impressive lol.

Indeed.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:14 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thanx.

From the Hourman perspective,

it's plausible to assume, it surpasses one Universe with it's original energy stores.
Most definitely.

Especially when you consider the fact Hourman's training with the Worlogog, came directly from Metron himself.

And also when you consider that once Extant stole the Worlogog, he immediately created his Universe, having no real formal training in it's use.

So I would think it could do much more, given the right user.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:18 PM
Mr Master

Most definitely.

Especially when you consider the fact Hourman's training with the Worlogog, came directly from Metron himself.

And also when you consider that once Extant stole the Worlogog, he immediately created his Universe, having no real formal training in it's use.

Interesting.

Do you know anything about the Spear of Destiny?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:35 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Interesting.

Do you know anything about the Spear of Destiny?
All I know about the Spear that's of any consequence, is it has the power to utterly destroy Spectre himself.

The Spear can also unravel the fabric of creation.

Just by those two things, I know it's probably one of the most, if not THE most powerful artifact in the DCU.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:43 PM
Utrigita

Most definitely.

Who ore what is Metron I am sorry for my lacking knowlegde on this subject but would like to learn a little about him.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:59 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Utrigita
Who ore what is Metron I am sorry for my lacking knowlegde on this subject but would like to learn a little about him.

He's one of the NewGods. He seems to be obsessed with knowledge.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:01 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He's one of the NewGods. He seems to be obsessed with knowledge.

Isn't he quiet powerful, when he appears (which he doesn't do offen) I have never seen him done anything but he always seem as the kind of person it is in you best interest to respect.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:03 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Utrigita
Isn't he quiet powerful, when he appears (which he doesn't do offen) I have never seen him done anything but he always seem as the kind of person it is in you best interest to respect.

I'm not sure. I've seen almost none of his feats but he has incredible TP and can travel time thanks to his chair. I believe he also once had the Worlogog.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:08 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote