KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tyrant vs. 6 For Real Herald lvlers

Tyrant vs. 6 For Real Herald lvlers
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant vs. 6 For Real Herald lvlers

Tyrant good good against 6 Ok opponents.

How would He do against These? This is Tyrant depowered.

Silver Surfer
BRB
Quasar
Hal Jordan
Orion
Superman

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:58 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Tyrant every god damn time.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:05 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Tyrant wins. He's way too powerful for this group.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:16 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Tyrant hands down

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:24 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Tyrant vs. 6 For Real Herald lvlers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyrant good good against 6 Ok opponents.

How would He do against These? This is Tyrant depowered.

Silver Surfer
BRB
Quasar
Hal Jordan
Orion
Superman

Tyrant

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:31 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'd still give this to Tyrant...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:39 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Unless Orion pulls something exotic and grows huge, i'd still give it to Tyrant.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:41 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Tyrant, Infinity/Infinity.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:03 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Re: Re: Tyrant vs. 6 For Real Herald lvlers

Originally posted by guy222
Tyrant

thumb up

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:10 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by UniOmni
Unless Orion pulls something exotic and grows huge, i'd still give it to Tyrant.

no expression That sounded horribly erotic.

stick out tongue

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:10 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont' know. the Characters Tyrant fought didn't really have exotic powers like Quasar, Surfer, and GL.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:26 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell, Tyrant himself didn't show any exotic powers. He looks and acts like Maestro Hulk with the power cosmic.

His big claim to fame was him being nearly as powerful as Galactus, which was never proven, only said.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:36 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by long pig
Hell, Tyrant himself didn't show any exotic powers. He looks and acts like Maestro Hulk with the power cosmic.

His big claim to fame was him being nearly as powerful as Galactus, which was never proven, only said.
I guess him beating Galactus means nothing... wait for it... wait for it... through exotic powers!
Also, why the hell would he need to use these exotic powers? He trucked through a bunch of herald levels through brute power...
Plus, he also had the ability to heal himself...no expression
I dont' know. the Characters Tyrant fought didn't really have exotic powers like Quasar, Surfer, and GL.
He did fight Surfer... no expression

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:11 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
I guess him beating Galactus means nothing...
He did fight Surfer... no expression

A jobbing surfer. Plus He didn't fight beings like Surfer,quasar and gl at one time. That is what I meant.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:12 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Oh yes he did. He beat the following guys, AT THE SAME TIME. Silver Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Captain Marvel, Jack of Hearts and Ganymede.

his respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...-respect-thread

Give the man his damn props. He earned his respect on this board.

Last edited by TricksterPriest on Mar 24th, 2007 at 07:22 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:19 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

A jobbing surfer. Plus He didn't fight beings like Surfer,quasar and gl at one time. That is what I meant.
What the f*ck are you talking about?
A jobbing Surfer?
He tried physical... he tried blasts... he even tried attacking him from behind...
Hell he got pissed in that fight, and he could still do nothing...

What, do you want him to do? Drain him? Galactus couldn't even drain him... hell, it is more likely Surfer would have gotten all his PC drained out of him...
Tyrant showed the ability to fly, and all of Galactus's creations can hit over light speed... so Surfer is going to speedblitz him?
Surfer was/is nothing to him. I really don't see what exotic power he could ever pull out to help him...

You wonder why it was such a feat for Thanos to even stand against him, and why exactly he needed that orb?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:22 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
What the f*ck are you talking about?
A jobbing Surfer?
He tried physical... he tried blasts... he even tried attacking him from behind...
Hell he got pissed in that fight, and he could still do nothing...

What, do you want him to do? Drain him? Galactus couldn't even drain him... hell, it is more likely Surfer would have gotten all his PC drained out of him...
Tyrant showed the ability to fly, and all of Galactus's creations can hit over light speed... so Surfer is going to speedblitz him?
Surfer was/is nothing to him. I really don't see what exotic power he could ever pull out to help him...

You wonder why it was such a feat for Thanos to even stand against him, and why exactly he needed that orb?

I dont' wonder why it was a feat. It wasn't. IT was a feat for Morg's power, which thanos used to amp. And SOme of those people Tyrant beat down aren't that impressive. Namely Jack of Hearts and Ganymede. MOrg fights like a dumb ass most of the time. and so does terrax.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:47 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh yes he did. He beat the following guys, AT THE SAME TIME. Silver Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Captain Marvel, Jack of Hearts and Ganymede.

his respect thread.

Captain Marvel was in that Story? Damn i have to find that. I dont' member him. I thought he was dead that the time. Gladiator is a jobber, Ganymede isn't impressive, Jack of hearts isn't either, terrax was lame tastic them, morg fights like an idiot. The only one worth' thier salt against Tyrant for real were surfer and BRB.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:57 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

his respect thread.

I should restart a new respect thread... that one is horrible...
laughing

I dont' wonder why it was a feat. It wasn't. IT was a feat for Morg's power, which thanos used to amp. And SOme of those people Tyrant beat down aren't that impressive. Namely Jack of Hearts and Ganymede. MOrg fights like a dumb ass most of the time. and so does terrax.
Wait... when exactly was it said to be Morg's power?
Plus, unless Thanos has no power, and the orb gave him all his power... it was a good feat for Thanos, and which, what you can't seem to grasp, was that Thanos had later powered himself up with this power. SO, everything you just said is irrelevent...
So, Legacy, Terrax, Surfer, Beta Ray Bill (two punches), Gladiator, are obviously nothing, right? Oh ya... of course, Galactus.
Plus that chick is a beast...

I don't even recall Morg actually fighting Tyrant...

How can Terrax fight like a dumbass when he uses his most powerful attack (an axe wrapped in energy), only manages to cut one tube on his chest?
As far as I'm concerned, Terrax tried his best, and nothing... he even went down in one powerful blast basically.
The people didn't fight like dumbasses... you're just underating a character... suprise!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 08:00 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Captain Marvel was in that Story? Damn i have to find that. I dont' member him. I thought he was dead that the time. Gladiator is a jobber, Ganymede isn't impressive, Jack of hearts isn't either, terrax was lame tastic them, morg fights like an idiot. The only one worth' thier salt against Tyrant for real were surfer and BRB.
Legacy/Genis. Not the pussy (I use that against people like Surfer) Mar-Vell.

Cosmic Powers, is the name of the series.

Umm... F*CK no!
That was the best the heroes were probably ever written, and they were shit on.

Terrax was stalemating Morg back then... and taking on multiple heralds... What the f**k?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 08:03 AM