KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo vs. She Hulk/Hawkman/Wonder Girl

Lobo vs. She Hulk/Hawkman/Wonder Girl
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lobo vs. She Hulk/Hawkman/Wonder Girl

Bloodlust. Can the Team take him down?

No Claw of Horus. No Clones for Lobo. He gets his chain tho.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:19 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

She Hulk owned Thanos, nuff said stick out tongue.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:59 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Lobo 10/10

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 08:23 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Lobo 10/10

Really? I wouldnt' Give lobo that many. She hulk at her strongest beat herc didnt' she? Maybe my info is off. ANd Hawkman was able to make even Despero hurt with his fundamental forces Nth metal. WW survived SBP. Nuff said.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:42 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Lobo has beaten Supes down like nothing before...I still think he takes this...atleast 7 or 8 out of 10.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:50 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Lobo has beaten Supes down like nothing before...I still think he takes this...atleast 7 or 8 out of 10.

I agree

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 12:51 AM
judgement hand
Back from social life

lobo is superior

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 01:05 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

she hulk won against mortal hercules in the own book which is fill with bad writting and pis. in civil war 3 hercules ran through her and doc samson like they were not even there. and according to civil war battle report she is just where she should be below hercules who is listed of having above class 100 strength with she hulk is listed as class 90

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 01:10 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by hunbu04
she hulk won against mortal hercules in the own book which is fill with bad writting and pis. in civil war 3 hercules ran through her and doc samson like they were not even there. and according to civil war battle report she is just where she should be below hercules who is listed of having above class 100 strength with she hulk is listed as class 90
What is Doc Samsons and Things level rating in that handbook?

BTW Lobo frags these @ssclowns.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:00 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Bloodlust. Can the Team take him down?

No Claw of Horus. No Clones for Lobo. He gets his chain tho.
Edit..

Lobo.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:02 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Lobo

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 06:58 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote