KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse vs imperex probe

Apocalypse vs imperex probe
Started by: jmcnasty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apocalypse vs imperex probe

If you read the imperex saga these were his drones, not imperex himself.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:10 AM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jmcnasty

Didn't one probe strain Superman and Mongul working as a team?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:13 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

no Come on man, have a heart. Apoc's outclassed in this one. He's mid-herald level at best. Imperiex is high end herald, bordering skyfather. Imperiex prime is almost abstract level.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:13 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

The first probe was owning Superman and Mongul at the same time while another one was owning the JLA while some other probers where getting punked by Wonder Woman.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:15 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
The first probe was owning Superman and Mongul at the same time while another one was owning the JLA while some other probers where getting punked by Wonder Woman.

Yeah. Apoc is beyond screwed.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:15 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

In her full Battlegear. I don't take the one into account which lost an arm due to Superman and which was finished by WW, though all those WW victories ended with death or serious injuries.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:17 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Apocalypse vs imperex probe

Originally posted by jmcnasty

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:18 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

These probes was also dying easily by heat vision from superman and also got holes punched in them by doomsday. Aquaman even destroyed one of the probes. A tank even destroyed one of the probes. Krypto gave it a good fight. I think apocalypse wins this one.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:20 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Re: Apocalypse vs imperex probe

Originally posted by guy222

I guess you didnt understand what he was saying. Hes saying that it wasnt imperex, it was smaller more beatable drones of imperex.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:21 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by carver9
These probes was also dying easily by heat vision from superman and also got holes punched in them by doomsday. Aquaman even destroyed one of the probes. A tank even destroyed one of the probes. Krypto gave it a good fight. I think apocalypse wins this one.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...666666/1-25.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...666666/2-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...666666/3-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...666666/4-13.jpg

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:22 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Apoc wins against one probe.

They were vulnerable to pointed attacks, and went down in spades later on.

And nothing they did bordered on skyfather level. Nothing.

Apoc can take this 6/10.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:24 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Superman was really annoyed, and written by Loeb. DD, well it's DD, he though he fought Superman. Aquaman had his battlearmor and the Trident of Poseidon, he too died in the process btw. The tank had some Nukes on board, and the power was also charged, channeld and amplified by Black Lightning. The Krypto thing must have been missed by me, care to say which comic it happened?

Oh and I think Apoc is smart and powerful enough to stand a small chance.

BTW the power of those probes varied greatly, from low/mid-Herald till Skyfather, like Tricksterpriest said.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:25 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That didnt show me anything but the fact that he is durable. He didnt do anything impressive that the other drones didnt do but toss mongul and show high durability feats.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:27 AM
Estacado
Legendary

That didnt show me anything but the fact that he is durable. He didnt do anything impressive that the other drones didnt do but toss mongul and show high durability feats.

Yeah but Mongul and Superman had 2 months of prep for that fight.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:29 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman was really annoyed, and written by Loeb. DD, well it's DD, he though he fought Superman. Aquaman had his battlearmor and the Trident of Poseidon, he too died in the process btw. The tank had some Nukes on board, and the power was also charged, channeld and amplified by Black Lightning. The Krypto thing must have been missed by me, care to say which comic it happened?

Oh and I think Apoc is smart and powerful enough to stand a small chance.

BTW the power of those probes varied greatly, from low/mid-Herald till Skyfather, like Tricksterpriest said.

Now the 1st probe was pretty powerful even though he got defeated easily by a blast of heat vision from superman. Honestly apocalypse should take the majority. Everyone in that imperex saga owned them a probe. Doomsday is quiet powerful but owning someone in one punch, hmmmm, must not be that powerful. He was owning drones left and right with only one punch. I dont think that doomsday can one punch apocalypse and if you do than that just answer a question for me about you.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:31 AM
carver9

Yeah but Mongul and Superman had 2 months of prep for that fight.

That didnt look like prep to me, it look like both of them was using nothing but brute force. I didnt see a battle strategy in the scans, or any secret weapon, if you did please point them out.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:33 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Given how much the probes vary, can I get an average on how powerful they are?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:33 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

That didnt look like prep to me, it look like both of them was using nothing but brute force. I didnt see a battle strategy in the scans, or any secret weapon, if you did please point them out.

Neither was holding back and they had a huge amount of trouble.

Apoc isn't quite on the same level of either of them.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:35 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Apoc would stalemate or beat Mongul, imo.

And the probes had an exemplary first showing, but then shitty subsequent showings.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:36 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Neither was holding back and they had a huge amount of trouble.

Apoc isn't quite on the same level of either of them.

To me I think that apocalypse (since he does have the power to create or mimic any power that he wants) can beat mongul and I think that he would give superman hell and if apocalypse is written correctly or use his power effectively I think that he can also beat superman.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:41 AM