KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC vs Marvel (street)

DC vs Marvel (street)
Started by: teampac08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
teampac08
Love and War

DC vs Marvel (street)

Yeah, I know someone made one of these already but I felt that Marvel had too much power in that debate (carnage, spiderman, and wolverine?). Anyway here's my take on a street level fight between the two. Who'd win?

Marvel's team

Captain America
Daredevil
Black Panther
Moon Knight
Deadpool
Elektra
Punisher
Hawkeye

vs

DC's team

Batman
Deathstroke
Nightwing
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Green Arrow
Lady Shiva
Deadshot
Jason Todd

I think this is pretty even. Both teams have expert hand to hand fighters and a few expert marksmen on both sides. Who do you think takes the fight?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 03:24 AM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Wait...

You are giving Deadpool, someone who can't die permantly to Marvel?

Cap America would beat the shit of everyone he find them.

If Black Panther is full equip, DC are ****.

Lol, I hadn't see DareDevil. DC can't even hide. Marvel 10 on 10.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:14 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wait...

You are giving Deadpool, someone who can't die permantly to Marvel?

Cap America would beat the shit of everyone he find them.

If Black Panther is full equip, DC are ****.

Lol, I hadn't see DareDevil. DC can't even hide. Marvel 10 on 10.

You realize That Deathstroke has a healing factor as well right. And is stronger and faster than everyone on the maverl side. Also I dont think Cap can beat batgirl and batman on the same time.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:17 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Bat girl would be occuped with Elektra, or shot down by Castle.

And does the healing factor of Deahtstroke is as awesome as Deadpool, who have possibly the best healing factor of all the MU?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:20 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Bat girl would be occuped with Elektra, or shot down by Castle.

And does the healing factor of Deahtstroke is as awesome as Deadpool, who have possibly the best healing factor of all the MU?

Batgirl would beat Elektra. Lady Shiva would do it faster. The Punishe isn't hitting anyone. They are all used to machine guns. Deathstroke would be knocked out by one of slades uber grenades.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:27 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Batgirl would beat Elektra. Lady Shiva would do it faster. The Punishe isn't hitting anyone. They are all used to machine guns. Deathstroke would be knocked out by one of slades uber grenades.

1. Elektra > Batgirl
2. Spiderman was used to lasers, but Castle hit him...
3. I know Slade's skills aren't quite as high, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he would knock himself out with his own grenade...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:39 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Jason soloes that team.....

shifty

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:41 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

If Batman goes the smart route, stays out of a direct confrontation, and rather just drops gas on unsuspecting foes, he could take many of them out.

Hand to hand, though, he'd lose to Captain America, Daredevil, Deadpool, and probably Eletkra as well. Black Panther, too, if T'Challa is equipped. Batgirl would also be taken out by any of the aforementioned. As would Shiva, Nightwing, and Jason...erm. DC's numbers begin to dwindle...

Still, Deathstroke is a huge asset to the DC team. He's easily the fastest here. The strongest. The best equipped (with meta-grenades, his power staff, and his promethium sword), and the most dangerous.

Meh, I'm undecided, but it's definitely Deathstroke that either makes or breaks DC.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:35 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

The fact, mr Soljer, is that Marvel has DareDevil. The team can spot Batman, Bagirl, Nightwing, everyone who generelly attack by surprise.

DD is a HUGE asset to Marvel, maybe the key of their victory.

(Plus, they have Mr "I'm-the-man-with-the-gun-and-you-die-like-a-*****" Franck Castle, who is more than willing to kill)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:19 PM
teampac08
Love and War

Alright I understand people's opinions on why marvel would beat DC but I dont think theyd curbstomp that team like many of you insist. There's no way Elektra would defeat Batgirl or Lady Shiva that easily when those two give batman fits in a fight. Captain America is not goin to take Batman down that easily if he could. Only advantage he has is durability. He's the pinnacle of human pefection in terms of power and speed but so is Batman. As for Deathstroke, theres the biggest difference right there between two teams. No one is taking that guy down, seriously. Cap is equivalent to Bats, and Deathstroke punks Batman when they fight. This is how I see it, Deadshot and Jason Todd are the weak links for DC. If they can be taken out quickly then Marvel will most likely overpower DC. Cutting those two down, however, is difficult since Deadshot is on a marksman level equivalent to Punisher or even better and Jason Todd is an exceptional gunner and hand to hand fighter. In my opinion, DC takes this because I simply see Deathstroke being too big of an obstacle to overcome.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:42 PM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Captain America is stronger and faster than Batman. He's more durable. He sees faster ( shifty ). He, physically, is better than Bruce in every way.

Bruce would take him for a majority via gadgets, however.

Also, to say that Elektra couldn't hold her own against Cass or Shiva is just disrespectful to Elektra.

But, like I said, Deathstroke is the problem here. I'm not sure if Marvel can over come him...

My decision still waits.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:53 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teampac08
Love and War

Originally posted by Soljer
Captain America is stronger and faster than Batman. He's more durable. He sees faster ( shifty ). He, physically, is better than Bruce in every way.

Bruce would take him for a majority via gadgets, however.

Also, to say that Elektra couldn't hold her own against Cass or Shiva is just disrespectful to Elektra.

But, like I said, Deathstroke is the problem here. I'm not sure if Marvel can over come him...

My decision still waits.

Batman is said to have peak physical condition. The supersoldier serum grants this to Captain America. Only thing it adds that can be considered "nonhuman" is that the serum takes away fatigue poisons in the body and adds an immunity to certain diseases, that's it. Captain America is turned into human perfection, but according to DC Batman has reached this level through rigorous training. I never said Elektra would win or lose to Lady Shive or Batgirl, but then again I did say either of these fighters will give her trouble. I do agree with you that Deathstroke is the difference between a win and a loss. He's clearly the most dangerous opponent in this battle.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:19 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Stroke is the key to DC winning, but Pool is marvel's key. Coincidently, he's also the only person on marvel who has a good shot of beating Slade. And let's not kid ourselves, DP has the best healing factor here and IS unkillable. Whereas Deathstroke is near-unkillable.

It's very close and I can't call it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:26 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote