KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » deadpool and wolverine vs wiendigo

deadpool and wolverine vs wiendigo
Started by: geshien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Toad

deadpool and wolverine vs wiendigo

so there's deadpool, in a national park crouched behind some bushes, watching some lovely ladies bathing in the river.

he hears a noise; grunting, growling, and...flatulence?

he investigates to find an ill tempered wiendigo droppin an unpleasent duce.

deadpool gags which catches the beasts attention who in reaction lets one rip. the gaseous explosion sends our merc flying through the air and crashing into a cabin.

deadpool: "...that is possibly the most retarted thing that has ever happened to me."

wolverine: "wilson?"

deadpool: "mr.worf?"

just then wiendigo proceeds to charge through and into the cabin himself.

wolverine: "dammit, wilson! how the hell do you manage to get into this kinda shit?"

deadpool: "it's a gift."

and go...

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 09:23 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Which Wendigo?

Wendigo Respect Thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...-respect-thread

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:06 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

she hulk #16 seems most adequate.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:20 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by geshien
she hulk #16 seems most adequate.

Meh! I would still give it to Wendigo as it took a fastball special from She Hulk to temporally put him down a feat these two cannot repeat

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:21 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

not neccesarily. what about dp's teleporter? it's far fetched and goofy even but, it works (so long as it works).

remember what happened to rhino?

he could tp outta there, probably end up in china by accident (or on purpose) but, would eventually get some pym particles.

he'd come back to a barely standing logan and would use the pym particles on wiendigo.

i know it sounds stupid but hey, it's comics.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:43 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by geshien
not neccesarily. what about dp's teleporter? it's far fetched and goofy even but, it works (so long as it works).

remember what happened to rhino?

he could tp outta there, probably end up in china by accident (or on purpose) but, would eventually get some pym particles.

he'd come back to a barely standing logan and would use the pym particles on wiendigo.

i know it sounds stupid but hey, it's comics.

Rhino basically spanked Deadpool, and Wendigo is vastly and I mean vastly at a higher level than Rhino

Errr? yeah I doubt that.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 11:59 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Rhino basically spanked Deadpool, and Wendigo is vastly and I mean vastly at a higher level than Rhino

Errr? yeah I doubt that.
actually, when DP was serious he spanked rhino at 3-4 inches tall

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 12:28 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I would give this to Wendigo 10/10.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:13 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa

Did they fight twice? as Rhino clearly got the best of him in the match I saw.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:20 AM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Did they fight twice? as Rhino clearly got the best of him in the match I saw.
are you talking about the fight were Deadpool resorted to shrinkage? cus they fought in Cable and Deadpool after that...and DP spanked him bad....along with a room full of other D and F listers

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:34 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Rhino and a dozen other people.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:39 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

are you talking about the fight were Deadpool resorted to shrinkage? cus they fought in Cable and Deadpool after that...and DP spanked him bad....along with a room full of other D and F listers

It was just him and Rhino no one else was there, hmmm...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:57 AM
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

First of all... I don't think Deadpool would be spying on women like that. He's stud enough women would be spying on him!!!

Anyway, I gotta go with the two Weapon X graduates.

Also, the only reason DP had such a problem with Rhino the first time was because Black Swan messed up his aim something horrible. He's probably the second or third most accurage marksman in the Marvel Universe, right behind Bullseye and whatever chode-monkey I may not know about who people have at some point argued was better but really isn't.

Yeah... that statement made enough sense. I'm leaving now.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:00 AM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Let's make it simple, how are they going to put Wendigo down?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:02 AM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Let's make it simple, how are they going to put Wendigo down?
dozens upon dozens of stabs while soaking up any damage Wendy there can throw at them?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:05 AM
-K-M-

dozens upon dozens of stabs while soaking up any damage Wendy there can throw at them?

Wendigo has a healing factor even better than Wolverine as stated, the Gods of the Artic put a durability spell over him.

Have you seen who Wendigo has gone up against? Even Wolverine admited he would dare never go up against the Wendigo alone and Deadpool isn't going to be much at all. Bullets? nah! Wendigo has demi-god durability, vastly higher than anything these two can dish out.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:08 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Wendigo has a healing factor even better than Wolverine as stated, the Gods of the Artic put a durability spell over him.

Have you seen who Wendigo has gone up against? Even Wolverine admited he would dare never go up against the Wendigo alone and Deadpool isn't going to be much at all. Bullets? nah! Wendigo has demi-god durability, vastly higher than anything these two can dish out.

wendigo healign factor wa sstated beter then wolverine back when 20 years ago...........as of non not likly.

wolverine gone up against wendigo quite a few times actaully......so....ya

wolverine has put wenigo down before with what he can dish pout so......

deadpool is next to worthless in this encounter..........

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:32 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by capt it up
wendigo healign factor wa sstated beter then wolverine back when 20 years ago...........as of non not likly.

What? No.

Yes, and a few times Wolverine needed help from someone else, and here Deadpool isn't going to do anything

Meh! Wolverine's own words. Plus as I mentioned in She Hulk #16 he stated he would not go against the Wendigo alone.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/.../uxm139pg18.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/.../uxm139pg19.jpg

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:38 AM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by capt it up

DP next to worthless? never, Wade has tons of firepower at his disposel, and can take just as much damage as Wolvie, if not more, since he does it to HIMSELF on pupose sometimes. Srsly, if Wolvies claws are gonna do damage, then grenades and DP's "unbreakable" swords stabbed at superhuman strength should do SOMETHING....

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:40 AM
-K-M-

DP next to worthless? never, Wade has tons of firepower at his disposel, and can take just as much damage as Wolvie, if not more, since he does it to HIMSELF on pupose sometimes. Srsly, if Wolvies claws are gonna do damage, then grenades and DP's "unbreakable" swords stabbed at superhuman strength should do SOMETHING....

Not really as I mentioned earlier, as stated he possesses demi-god durability, "which allows him to withstand all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:49 AM