KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Great Evil Beast vs. This Team

The Great Evil Beast vs. This Team
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Great Evil Beast vs. This Team

CROSSOVER TIME.

The Presence and One Above All are are preoccuped in their own supreme way and the combined forces of Marvel and DC are left to stand up against Great Evil Beast.

With one week of prep, these forces will do battle with a GEB who is NOT going all out...he'll play along.

What can this group do?

The Spectre (merged with Source)
The Living Tribunal
Michael the Arc-Angel
Lucifer Morningstar
The Endless
The Infinity Being
Reed Richards & Dr. Room (Prep Gods..we all know that)
Thanoseid (the brains of Thanos and Darkseid workign together)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:02 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The Great Evil Beast vs. This Team

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nikkolas
CROSSOVER TIME.

The Presence and One Above All are are preoccuped in their own supreme way and the combined forces of Marvel and DC are left to stand up against Great Evil Beast.

With one week of prep, these forces will do battle with a GEB who is NOT going all out...he'll play along.

What can this group do?

The Spectre (merged with Source)
The Living Tribunal
Michael the Arc-Angel
Lucifer Morningstar
The Endless
The Infinity Being
Reed Richards & Dr. Room (Prep Gods..we all know that)
Thanoseid (the brains of Thanos and Darkseid workign together)

Everyone would be wiped away except for Mike and Lucifer and the spectre. The source is already and aspect of God. GEB would basically be fighting God in either the spectre with the source or Lucifer and mike.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:04 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

According to that Presence isnt #1, LT takes this on his own.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:44 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Everyone would be wiped away except for Mike and Lucifer and the spectre. The source is already and aspect of God. GEB would basically be fighting God in either the spectre with the source or Lucifer and mike.

A. Yes, just like he "wiped away" Dr. Fate, all the angels and everyone else...
B. LT > Lucifer or Michael...especially Lucifer. He can't do shit. Can't create or destroy. That's what Michael does. Lucifer is just the will to shape what is created...whoooooooooooo!

You overrate everything DC so much. GEB didn't wipe away anyone when he came about and I see no reason why he would now. Get your facts straight.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:47 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

A. Yes, just like he "wiped away" Dr. Fate, all the angels and everyone else...
B. LT > Lucifer or Michael...especially Lucifer. He can't do shit. Can't create or destroy. That's what Michael does. Lucifer is just the will to shape what is created...whoooooooooooo!

You overrate everything DC so much it truly is childish, dude.

You under rate DC so much, your an infant. Get lost you marvel cock sucking whore.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:48 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
You under rate DC so much, your an infant. Get lost you marvel cock sucking whore.

Wow. Profanity. The sign of true intellitect...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:49 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow. Profanity. The sign of true intellitect...

Albert Einstien swore when he couldn't get an equation right, right away. Picasso cussed everyone out. Steven king uses it all the time.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:51 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Albert Einstien swore when he couldn't get an equation right, right away. Picasso cussed everyone out. Steven king uses it all the time.

no expression

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:14 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

Pft. None of those people are smart.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:28 AM
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

the fck is a great evil beast?!

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:30 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by doomsday49
the fck is a great evil beast?!

The Darkside of God.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:31 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

If the GEB is at the same power level as the Presence, he could blink these guys out of existence unless the Presence or TOAA prohibit it. In any event, there is nothing that the team could even do to the GEB.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:46 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
If the GEB is at the same power level as the Presence, he could blink these guys out of existence unless the Presence or TOAA prohibit it. In any event, there is nothing that the team could even do to the GEB.

According to the OP the GEB will be "playing along".

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:47 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

lol...still, I don't see a way to take him out. It would be the same if the Presence or TOAA fought but didn't go all out. Even without going all out, he would still be omnipotent...i think it would still be a useful struggle....but, all I know about the GEB is what I've read in here and on-line...I've never actually seen him on panel...so, this is just my opinion..lol

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:56 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh. People fight omnipotents in comics all the time... PR Beyonder, GEB, Thanos with HOTU.... In the end, it all usually fails miserably but you get some interesting happenings from the attempts is my line of reasoning.

I mean, if PR Beyonder or GEB wanted to, *blink* and they're gone...but that's no fun. That's why i'm restricting him to the way he was in the comics to let the team, or actually the posters, formulate ideas on what the team may attempt to do.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:59 AM
Mordum

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...reat-evil-beast

GEB cant be stopped. Not even god can stop it only stalemate.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:00 AM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Mordum

Yeah stalemated by a handshake. Thats an unstoppable entity for ya no expression

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:02 AM
bean_machine
Its so hard

Re: Re: The Great Evil Beast vs. This Team

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

I agree with this. I am very much a Marvel biased fan, but not that blind to see that only the combined power of Lucifer and Michael, or perhaps the Spectre merged with the Source, would be a stalemate for the GEB.

I usually do not agree with nvrbeenwthagirl, but come on its the GEB we are talking about. Everyone else including LT gets their assess blinked out of existance.

BTW cussing is a great thing. If smart people are not supposed to cuss then, **** it, I don't want to be smart.

http://www.amishdonkey.com/history-of-the-f-word.php

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:24 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I agree with this. I am very much a Marvel biased fan, but not that blind to see that only the combined power of Lucifer and Michael, or perhaps the Spectre merged with the Source, would be a stalemate for the GEB.

Not what he said at all/
quote:
Everyone would be wiped away except for Mike and Lucifer and the spectre.

All he says is that those 3 are too powerful to be wiped away ie. Michael and Lucifer are stronger than the Tribunal, which is bullshit. Together maybe but on their own, it's highly debatable. I seriously doubt anyone who can brush away the LT would have any more trouble with Lucifer.

quote:
I usually do not agree with nvrbeenwthagirl, but come on its the GEB we are talking about. Everyone else including LT gets their assess blinked out of existance.

If LT goes down in a blink, so does Michael and Lucifer.

michael/Lucifer =/= LT. That's it. There's hardly a big enough power gap between him and them to make it so GEB would have total ease in destroying him and then fail to do the same to Mike.

And do kindly read the opening post. IT, ya know, helps to make it so you dont' like stupid and make statements like Nyr did ie. he blinks them all out of existence...WHICH HE NEVER DID to anyone...and that's how I'm doing things in this topic.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:46 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Mordum

It merged with the ultimate light creating Yahweh.
And Yahweh isnt isnt supreme according to Lucier #75

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 06:01 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote