KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Firestorm vs Stardust

Firestorm vs Stardust
Started by: UniOmni

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Firestorm vs Stardust

First fight

Stein vs Stardust, Golden Stardust with axe vs Regular Stein

Second Fight

Elemental Firestorm vs Blue Stardust

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:05 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Firestorm vs Stardust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UniOmni
First fight

Stein vs Stardust, Golden Stardust with axe vs Regular Stein

Second Fight

Elemental Firestorm vs Blue Stardust

Firestorm 2/2

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 07:50 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Dust wins the First one. Elemental Firestorm wins the 2nd.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:53 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

I'd have to give it to Stardust for now...I've never been clear on exactly how durable Firestorm really is.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:54 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Stardust

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:56 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I'd have to give it to Stardust for now...I've never been clear on exactly how durable Firestorm really is.

Elemental Firestorm is the Fire Avatar of the Universe. With Uber Matter and Energy Manip.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:56 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Elemental Firestorm is the Fire Avatar of the Universe. With Uber Matter and Energy Manip.

Thanks for answering his question about DURABILITY.

I know, I know. Ass ****ING HOLE! smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:57 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Wow... must be pretty durible then... oh wait!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:58 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Validus
Thanks for answering his question about DURABILITY.

I know, I know. Ass ****ING HOLE! smile

He's a fire Avatar. He doesn't need Durability. They are both pretty intangible. They would basically have to go at it with energy attacks. For THis I give it to the universes Fire Avatar who happens to have one of the world's greatest minds at the helm. ANd not an ass hole. Not today. I went shopping. in a good mood.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:59 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

He's a fire Avatar. He doesn't need Durability. They are both pretty intangible. They would basically have to go at it with energy attacks. For THis I give it to the universes Fire Avatar who happens to have one of the world's greatest minds at the helm. ANd not an ass hole. Not today. I went shopping. in a good mood.
Sounds like he could be doused with some water... shifty

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 01:00 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

WTF man?! I reply to you with sarcasm and/or flaming, you call me an ass hole or some variation on ass hole. Thats the way this shit works. sad

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 01:01 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Validus
WTF man?! I reply to you with sarcasm and/or flaming, you call me an ass hole or some variation on ass hole. Thats the way this shit works. sad

I pwned Mister Master yet again today. Sorry, no swearing today. I'm off to see the wizard.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 01:02 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Stardust walks all over him.

He took on one of the highest portrayals of a top tier in recent memory, and looked good pretty much the whole time.

He also took and briefly held back the energies of Galactus, but when overpowered and seemingly destroyed, he merely forced himself back together and then flew at lightspeed under his own power, and used the PC to kick past it across the galaxy.

I don't see much of anything Firestorm is gonna do to win the second battle.

And i don't care what anyone says, Stardust wins.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 01:26 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stardust walks all over him.

He took on one of the highest portrayals of a top tier in recent memory, and looked good pretty much the whole time.

He also took and briefly held back the energies of Galactus, but when overpowered and seemingly destroyed, he merely forced himself back together and then flew at lightspeed under his own power, and used the PC to kick past it across the galaxy.

I don't see much of anything Firestorm is gonna do to win the second battle.

And i don't care what anyone says, Stardust wins.

confused laughing

We are talking about Molecule Man light here. Fire Storm Elemental is UBER. I dont' see what Stardust is going to do to the Universal Fire Elemental. The Earth Bound Fire Elemental was Near Sky Father LVL. Puts that into perspective for you.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:38 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

confused laughing

We are talking about Molecule Man light here. Fire Storm Elemental is UBER. I dont' see what Stardust is going to do to the Universal Fire Elemental. The Earth Bound Fire Elemental was Near Sky Father LVL. Puts that into perspective for you.
Funny, how you keep saying his full name, and yet, also based on this, Firestorm has no feats.
Weird.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:41 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Funny, how you keep saying his full name, and yet, also based on this, Firestorm has no feats.
Weird.

Firestorm Elemental Was able to fight The Brimstone On the Surface of the sun. The Brimstone is a herald lvl beast or beyond. Firestorm Elemental Was able to beat a rogue African God. He also nearly Destroyed a planet just by being there.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:47 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Nice.

Martian Manhunter was able to do nice against Brimstone too, even though he was the physical manifestation of his weakness.

Not taking anything away from Brimstone, but he wasn't an above the top tier.

And the fight on the sun was nice, but it wasn't something that would separate him from say, Surfer or GL.

And what's really telling, is that in the same story where BRB fought Stardust, BRB was sleeping in the center of a sun, but couldn't touch Stardust in his blue form.

Stardust also destroyed a planet by slamming a cosmic god through it.

He also hurt the same cosmic god, whereas blows from BRB were laughed at.

BTW, i was joking when i said Stardust walks all over him. I do think he can likely take both wins, but i doubt it'd be a cakewalk.

And i was also joking when i said that nothing anyone else can say will change my mind.

I've seen you say that in regards to Odin taking a majority from Darkseid, and i wanted you to see how ridiculous it sounds.

Not mature of me, but i'm dickish by nature.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:23 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice.

Martian Manhunter was able to do nice against Brimstone too, even though he was the physical manifestation of his weakness.

Not taking anything away from Brimstone, but he wasn't an above the top tier.

And the fight on the sun was nice, but it wasn't something that would separate him from say, Surfer or GL.

And what's really telling, is that in the same story where BRB fought Stardust, BRB was sleeping in the center of a sun, but couldn't touch Stardust in his blue form.

Stardust also destroyed a planet by slamming a cosmic god through it.

He also hurt the same cosmic god, whereas blows from BRB were laughed at.

BTW, i was joking when i said Stardust walks all over him. I do think he can likely take both wins, but i doubt it'd be a cakewalk.

And i was also joking when i said that nothing anyone else can say will change my mind.

I've seen you say that in regards to Odin taking a majority from Darkseid, and i wanted you to see how ridiculous it sounds.

Not mature of me, but i'm dickish by nature.

LOL. Until Odin achieves Universal Dominion as MOrdru had, or becomes an abstract as the Time Trapper, Or has the power of 4 skyfathers and a God, then it is my own personal opinion that DS does indeed beat Odin. I put DS a lil higher than Full power tyrant but lower than Full power Galactus. Odin to me is just below Tyrant.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:26 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I put DS a lil higher than Full power tyrant but lower than Full power Galactus. Odin to me is just below Tyrant.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:30 AM
HaSon

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:31 AM