KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » pre-crisis Validus vs. classic Juggernaut and Savage Hulk

pre-crisis Validus vs. classic Juggernaut and Savage Hulk
Started by: starking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

pre-crisis Validus vs. classic Juggernaut and Savage Hulk

Possibly the strongest character ever made against classic Juggs and Savage Hulk. Who takes it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:15 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: pre-crisis Validus vs. classic Juggernaut and Savage Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starking
Possibly the strongest character ever made against classic Juggs and Savage Hulk. Who takes it.

confused

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:33 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Neither of these guys are messing with Validus.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:37 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Didn't Validus take out Mon-El and Superboy at the same time or something? I know he defeated multiple Daxamites at the same time....so, I don't see Juggs or Hulk doing much against him.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:42 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Validus one punched Superboy into a different galaxy. He picked Mon-El up and tossed him straight through the planet they were standing on.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:47 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by Validus
Validus one punched Superboy into a different galaxy. He picked Mon-El up and tossed him straight through the planet they were standing on.

Yeah, that is awesome....i was speculating in another post if Omega is actually stronger physcially than Validus....i still haven't drawn a conclusion on that one.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:51 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Yeah, that is awesome....i was speculating in another post if Omega is actually stronger physcially than Validus....i still haven't drawn a conclusion on that one.

Omega is stronger than Validus.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:53 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I think Omega was clearly intended to be stronger than Validus, at least by a little bit. Mon-El could at least affect Validus in a fight but he couldn't do squat to Omega. His best punch was laughed at.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:54 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Omega was clearly intended to be stronger than Validus, at least by a little bit. Mon-El could at least affect Validus in a fight but he couldn't do squat to Omega. His best punch was laughed at.

Omega was just rediculous.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:55 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

How did they end up stopping Omega...I saw the scans where Omega one shotted Mon-El...but, I don't know how he was eventually beaten.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:57 AM
HaSon

How did they end up stopping Omega...I saw the scans where Omega one shotted Mon-El...but, I don't know how he was eventually beaten.

Omega was created by the Miracle Machine so when the Legion destroyed it he ceased to exist.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:59 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Omega was created by the Miracle Machine so when the Legion destroyed it he ceased to exist.

The miracle machine. I wonder if it will ever come back up in comics. It was kinda uber.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:00 AM
HaSon

A little too uber. DC seems intent on toning down Legion power levels.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:03 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

A little too uber. DC seems intent on toning down Legion power levels.

Which is sooooooo dumb. I used to love legion after the reboot. The art was good, the stories too. Then that crap space thingy happened when they got lost. I was irritated.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:06 AM
HaSon

Well I guess it's pretty hard to write stories when damn near everyone on the team is a bona fide team buster. big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:10 AM