KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » This Team vs 300 Spartans

This Team vs 300 Spartans
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

This Team vs 300 Spartans

Batman-Daredevil-Captain America-Blade

up against 300 of Greece's finest from the movie. The elite Spartans. on the battlefields of Greece.

Batman has everything in his utility belt he usually carries and a ninja sword, Capt has his shield, DD his billies, and Blade has his MAC-10 and acid-etched sword.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:22 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

I give it to the team.

Blade is the difference maker.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 03:24 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
db_renji

The Spartans take it. Granted it will be a hard fight considering Blade, but he will only last so long. Spartans take this 10/10

Respect Superman Respect Captain Marvel Green Lantern

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:06 AM
db_renji is currently offline Click here to Send db_renji a Private Message Find more posts by db_renji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I don't know. Each member of the team is known to take out scores of enemies at one time...put them all together...against only 300 guys? It will be a hell of a fight...but I think they could beat the 300

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:22 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
db_renji

They usually beat guys who are uncoordinated and just carelessly attack, (yes, even those oh-so-well trained ninjas they beat). The 300, attack as on single unit, from the day they can walk they are taught only to fight, and only to fight with each other. The team won't be fighting 300 regular guys, but a single attack unit, a single uber-power.

The 300 for the win.

Respect Superman Respect Captain Marvel Green Lantern

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:26 AM
db_renji is currently offline Click here to Send db_renji a Private Message Find more posts by db_renji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

The 300 fight as a unit...will be there disadvantage.

If they stick closely...Batman lobs in a couple of explosive batarangs and gas grenades and takes out many Spartans and causes chaos and havoc in their formation.

Blade opens fire with his MAC10 and takes out a buncha Spartans.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:30 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Batman's gadgets and Blade's meta-human skills turn the tide. The 300 lose, but they take half the team with them.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:19 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teampac08
Love and War

The technology here is too much. If Blade doesnt use his guns, I see the Spartans having a chance. In 300, all these Spartans are hyped beyond their true capabilities. Their fighting prowess makes them all seem like decent street levelers if spoken in comic terms. All 300 have been fighting since they were young, and if you think about it most of them are peak human condition. Remember that in the beginning those who werent worthy babies were tossed away. By the way, explosive batarangs dont make a difference. Remember that in the movie, bombs were bein thrown at them yet they were able to defend themselves from it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:25 AM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

why does every one overrate blade? Blade would lose to every one else on his team

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:00 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

quote: (post)
Originally posted by capt it up
why does every one overrate blade? Blade would lose to every one else on his team
but he has a gun no expression

guns>>spartan tech

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 10:38 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by teampac08
Remember that in the movie, bombs were bein thrown at them yet they were able to defend themselves from it.

I think those were incendiary bombs(fire) and since it was such a primitive time before real gunpowder was even discovered(by the Chinese in real life around the year 1,000 AD) they werent that effective. if they were really bombs, half the Spartans woulda been done for, if not more.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:08 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

How much ammo does Blade have for the Mac10?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:00 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by braz
I think those were incendiary bombs(fire) and since it was such a primitive time before real gunpowder was even discovered(by the Chinese in real life around the year 1,000 AD) they werent that effective. if they were really bombs, half the Spartans woulda been done for, if not more.

I was about to say the same thing.

Real bombs? The shrapnel would have tore through those shields with ease.

As would a mac-10.

So, how many explosive batarangs does Batman have and how much ammo does blade have?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:10 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How much ammo does Blade have for the Mac10?

8 spare clips, and one 32-round clip already in the gun, so 9.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:52 PM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, why does the team get guns?

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:55 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Soljer
I was about to say the same thing.

Real bombs? The shrapnel would have tore through those shields with ease.

As would a mac-10.

So, how many explosive batarangs does Batman have and how much ammo does blade have?

Batman has 12 explosive batarangs.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:02 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Um, why does the team get guns?

just Blade. because it wouldnt be fair IMO. the odds would be 75 to 1 in melee combat in which people as highly trained as Spartans would even slaughter these guys.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:03 PM
Stupid Rookie

Team wins this one. We have seen Cap go against dozens of shield agents with better weaponry and tech than the 300 have ever seen. Bats is the same. DD could also take out a huge number of them. Granted 300 is a lot, but Blade really does help out a lot here. Bullets are pretty effective against soldiers who have no defense against them.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:28 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shksprtx
Cosmic Redneck

Let's enumerate here:

What do the Spartans have in their favor? They're really pissed off and have the advantage of knowing the terrain better.

What does the team have in its favor? Technology, two metahumans, and a combined knowledge of modern military tactics which should far surpass the Spartans.

I give this one to the team, 8/10. (and that because I do think the Spartans would put up a helluva fight)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 06:31 PM
shksprtx is currently offline Click here to Send shksprtx a Private Message Find more posts by shksprtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

team one 7/10

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 07:10 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote