KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Omega vs Darkseid

Omega vs Darkseid
Started by: charlemagne9746

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Omega vs Darkseid

Omega, perhaps the strongest being ever in comics, battles Classic Darkseid. Who do you think will win in a straight up physical battle?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:16 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Omega vs Darkseid

quote: (post)
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Omega, perhaps the strongest being ever in comics, battles Classic Darkseid. Who do you think will win in a straight up physical battle?

omega

thank u bz

Old Post May 15th, 2007 07:44 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Omega from DC, or Omega from Marvel? confused

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 15th, 2007 08:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Omega from DC was stronger than PC Validus,supposedly

Old Post May 16th, 2007 12:12 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

If it's the DC one, 'seid beats his ass. The Marvel one was a clone of Galactus with supposedly double his power. I think Darkseid can take him. Mostly because that Omega was semi retarded.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 01:59 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If it's the DC one, 'seid beats his ass. The Marvel one was a clone of Galactus with supposedly double his power. I think Darkseid can take him. Mostly because that Omega was semi retarded.
Based on?
Him being retarded? Is that all?

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:00 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Based on?

Trickster for some odd reason believes DS can damn near defeat anybody. Ask him for some feats and witness what unfolds. smile

Anyways Omega, like Galactus would win 10/10

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:06 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by His Airness
Trickster for some odd reason believes DS can damn near defeat anybody. Ask him for some feats and witness what unfolds. smile

Anyways Omega, like Galactus would win 10/10
Trickster seemed to hop into a "DC wins no matter the thread" phase...
Company decided wins piss me off, especially, when he basically says it in all his posts...

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Trickster seemed to hop into a "DC wins no matter the thread" phase...
Company decided wins piss me off, especially, when he basically says it in all his posts...

Yeah I've noticed lately for Trickster it's either Apocalypse, or a DC character.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:15 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Yeah I've noticed lately for Trickster it's either Apocalypse, or a DC character.
Or Apocalypse.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:20 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Based on?
Thats hilarious. A retard with the powers of a God still has "the powers of a God".

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:39 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Marvel Omega never once demonstrated he was twice as powerful as Galactus, he was a failure....

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:40 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Thats hilarious. A retard with the powers of a God still has "the powers of a God".

And a God with the mind of a retard still has the mind of a retard.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:42 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by Board Walker
Marvel Omega never once demonstrated he was twice as powerful as Galactus, he was a failure....

Sounds to me like you just described Darkseid. All this supposed power, but not once ever demonstrated on panel. What I mean by power is galaxy busting, universal power.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:42 AM
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And a God with the mind of a retard still has the mind of a retard.

Hulk's a retard. Never stopped him from tearing through ranks of Marvel hero's for the last 40+ years. In some cases a "retard" with unimaginable power can be more destructive and dangerous than a genius with unimaginable power.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:44 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Also, Omega wasn't a retard either, he just had slowed reactions.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:44 AM
Board Walker

Sounds to me like you just described Darkseid. All this supposed power, but not once ever demonstrated on panel. What I mean by power is galaxy busting, universal power.

You kidding? You must be, the sheer ignorance in that post was too much to be serious.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:47 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Hulk's a retard. Never stopped him from tearing through ranks of Marvel hero's for the last 40+ years. In some cases a "retard" with unimaginable power can be more destructive and dangerous than a genius with unimaginable power.

There is a difference between hitting things and altering reality.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 02:48 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by Board Walker
You kidding? You must be, the sheer ignorance in that post was too much to be serious.

No I'm not. Demonstrate to me with on panel proof, a single time in all his history that DS under his own power destroyed a galaxy. I've asked for such proof before, but it's not yet been given to me.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 03:09 AM
Board Walker

No I'm not. Demonstrate to me with on panel proof, a single time in all his history that DS under his own power destroyed a galaxy. I've asked for such proof before, but it's not yet been given to me.

Such as when DS without effort moved a galaxy with his TP?

When DS mind controlled billions of PC daximites with no effort?

How about when his OE nearly killed the AM (who at the time was still at multiversal power level)?

DS effortlessly soloing Pantheons of skyfathers and then absorbing them?

These mean nothing?

How about the ALE?

He has so many feats.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 03:14 AM