KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » SQ vs KK vs HD vs MH

SQ vs KK vs HD vs MH
Started by: $treet-$oldier

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
$treet-$oldier
Restricted

Account Restricted

SQ vs KK vs HD vs MH

Squirrel Girl
vs
Karate Kid
vs
Howard the Duck
vs
May-Hulk

who is the last one standing in these 4man war?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 07:30 PM
$treet-$oldier is currently offline Click here to Send $treet-$oldier a Private Message Find more posts by $treet-$oldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: SQ vs KK vs HD vs MH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by $treet-$oldier
Squirrel Girl
vs
Karate Kid
vs
Howard the Duck
vs
May-Hulk

SG ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 09:08 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

May-huc

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 10:08 PM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

None of them. They all get too tired fighting and go
home.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 11:01 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by $treet-$oldier
Squirrel Girl
vs
Karate Kid
vs
Howard the Duck
vs
May-Hulk

Just by the name, I can already tell who you are.

Meh, nevermind.

SG.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:43 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

KK

SG only beats people who are more powerful than her. KK has no powers and would beat her.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:44 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
KK

SG only beats people who are more powerful than her. KK has no powers and would beat her.
How can you say they are more powerful than her?
Obviously, if she has a perfect track record... then something about your logic, isn't right.

Also, Deadpool has no powers (besides the healing/immortality), and she whooped his ass pretty hard.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:46 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
How can you say they are more powerful than her?
Obviously, if she has a perfect track record... then something about your logic, isn't right.

Also, Deadpool has no powers (besides the healing/immortality), and she whooped his ass pretty hard.

Her power is to beat anyone who is more powerful than her That she should be able to beat. KK has no powers. Just skill.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:52 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Her power is to beat anyone who is more powerful than her That she should be able to beat. KK has no powers. Just skill.
When did you make up this power? I certainly don't remember this being said in comics.
What about KK making up powers on the spot?

Did you ever think, that she is just that powerful/plot-devicey?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:56 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did you make up this power? I certainly don't remember this being said in comics.
What about KK making up powers on the spot?

Did you ever think, that she is just that powerful/plot-devicey?

KK would have an anti-Hex power back hand slap you silly move that takes out anyone who is supposed to be able to beat anyone move.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:57 AM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

This is spite. Then again, any thread with Squirrel Girl in it is spite. She owns all.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:58 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by celestialdemon
This is spite. Then again, any thread with Squirrel Girl in it is spite. She owns all.

NO she doesn't. Alfred or Jarvis would beat the **** out of her with a taser.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 01:00 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

KK would have an anti-Hex power back hand slap you silly move that takes out anyone who is supposed to be able to beat anyone move.
Squirrel Girl beat the Thanos that had enough power to destroy the universe... no expression

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 01:01 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Squirrel Girl beat the Thanos that had enough power to destroy the universe... no expression

No. her powers only work if she's fighting a person who severly outclasses her. She would be able to beat Superman, THor, WOnderwoman, gladiator even Odin. But SOmeone like Batman or KK or Hawkeye, she gets pwned wtf seriously.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 01:03 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

No. her powers only work if she's fighting a person who severly outclasses her. She would be able to beat Superman, THor, WOnderwoman, gladiator even Odin. But SOmeone like Batman or KK or Hawkeye, she gets pwned wtf seriously.
Can you even begin to back-up this statement?

Also, what the f*ck is this shit? You do realize KK does the same thing in comics, don't you?
Except, he has actually gotten beaten.

Plus, did you just say Batman could beat her? Barring batkick, he doesn't stand a chance.
I like the part where you ignored that she has pawned the jeebus out of Deadpool. Can we compare Batman to Deadpool?
According to your logic... no, we can't. What the f**k?
Hawkeye? Nevermind...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 01:08 AM
$treet-$oldier
Restricted

Account Restricted

Squirrel Girl is PIS.
lets be serious... summon squirrels

may hulk has enormous strenght, KK best MA ever, Howard the Duck is totally unlogical... she will have a hard fight

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 09:54 AM
$treet-$oldier is currently offline Click here to Send $treet-$oldier a Private Message Find more posts by $treet-$oldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote