KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who would you hire as your body guard?

Who would you hire as your body guard?
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Who would you hire as your body guard?

You have offended the King Pin. Now he has put a $10 Million Dollar bounty on your head, and every street criminal in Marvel is coming after you! Thankfully, your parents are billionaires and you can afford to hire bodyguards.

Following is a list of people who can serve as your bodyguard. Who would you hire to protect you 24/7?

1. Spiderman
2. Punisher
3. Daredevil
4. Wolverine
5. Captain America
6. Deadpool

Explain your choice of bodyguard.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:30 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Wolverine...if the worst comes to the worst he could just be a human shield and take continous damage. The other cant despite of how good they are.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:33 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Daredevil, easily.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:33 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alfheim
Wolverine...if the worst comes to the worst he could just stand in front of me. The other cant despite of how good they are.

What if it were Bullseye trying to snipe you?

Spiderman's spidersense would warn him of the danger and save your life. Wolverine won't help you in that situation.

Also, Punisher would know to look for every type of danger since he's a tactical genius.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:34 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by CasanoVa
Daredevil, easily.

why?

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:35 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Wolverine...if the worst comes to the worst he could just be a human shield and take continous damage. The other cant despite of how good they are.

Or pick the guy with an actual shield and not have to put up with the cigar smoke.

stick out tongue

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:35 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

The Metal Men

Considering you can WEAR them!

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:37 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Or pick the guy with an actual shield and not have to put up with the cigar smoke.

stick out tongue

or pick the guy who can detect danger before it occurs...

or the guy whose senses can pick up anything...

or the guy who is the master of booby traps and therefore can prevent dangerous situations...

I picked those guys because each one of them offers something unique for different type of situations.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:37 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd probably go with Captain America or Daredevil.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:38 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Deadpool. Even if he ****s up and I get killed, I can die laughing. big grin Plus, nothing can kill him, so he's an even better shield than Logan. Or better yet, I can sic him on the kingpin. evil face

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:39 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by masterbruce
why?

Sniper? I reckon he'd smell him, or hear him.. or whatever. But even if he didn't he'd probably be able to deflect the bullet with his billy club or something.

If he sent alot of people with guns? Daredevil would hear them from blocks away and kick their asses.

Bombs? Daredevil would smell it, or hear it ticking or something.

He's easily the best pick there, I'd go with Wolverine.. but I don't think he'd be very good at the whole getting you not shot thing, he'd be the best there, very easily if you just had to kill people.

But yeah, Easily Matt.. he'd hear, smell or feel everything coming about 5 blocks before they even happened.

Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

What if it were Bullseye trying to snipe you?

Wolverine is probably good enough to at least stand in the way.

Spiderman's spidersense would warn him of the danger and save your life. Wolverine won't help you in that situation.

Wolverine doesnt have spider sense but he has his training and enhanced senses. If Spiderman sense were that good he wouldnt keep getting ****ed by street levelers in H2H.

Also, Punisher would know to look for every type of danger since he's a tactical genius.

In fairness you could say the same for Wolverine. Wolverine is smart too. Also Punisher is not as durable or fast as Wolverine.

Originally posted by DigiMark007

stick out tongue

:lo:

Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Venom.

confused

I'd just rent out the symbiote and go trash the Kingpin myself.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:40 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

In fairness you could say the same for Wolverine. Wolverine is smart too. Also Punisher is not as durable or fast as Wolverine.

:lo:

I recon Punisher wouldn't try to move me away from the box with a bomb. He'd try to shoot it to death <3

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:42 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Cap

Sig by Starlock

Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by CasanoVa
Sniper? I reckon he'd smell him, or hear him.. or whatever. But even if he didn't he'd probably be able to deflect the bullet with his billy club or something.

If he sent alot of people with guns? Daredevil would hear them from blocks away and kick their asses.

Bombs? Daredevil would smell it, or hear it ticking or something.

He's easily the best pick there, I'd go with Wolverine.. but I don't think he'd be very good at the whole getting you not shot thing, he'd be the best there, very easily if you just had to kill people.

But yeah, Easily Matt.. he'd hear, smell or feel everything coming about 5 blocks before they even happened.

Good reasons.

I think the only weakness of DD is if someone really powerful came after you (ie Sabretooth or Venom)

Deadline

or pick the guy who can detect danger before it occurs...

or the guy whose senses can pick up anything...

or the guy who is the master of booby traps and therefore can prevent dangerous situations...

I picked those guys because each one of them offers something unique for different type of situations.

True but if it comes down to a blood bath were they try to storm your place DD is gonna go down eventually. Woilverines senses may not be as good as DDs but they are still pretty good plus Wolverines training will enable him to know where snipers are liley to be and bombs will likley to be.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:43 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Deadpool. Even if he ****s up and I get killed, I can die laughing. big grin Plus, nothing can kill him, so he's an even better shield than Logan. Or better yet, I can sic him on the kingpin. evil face

good angle...you do have to basically live with the person 24/7 so you better get along.

Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good reasons.

I think the only weakness of DD is if someone really powerful came after you (ie Sabretooth or Venom)

That's your definition of really powerful?

I think Daredevil could actually take out Sabretooth and at least get me away from Venom.

Starscream M

Originally posted by llagrok
That's your definition of really powerful?

yeah, remember King Pin has only hired street villains...so no need to worry about Dr. Doom or Juggernaut.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:45 PM