KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team vs Darkseid

Team vs Darkseid
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Team vs Darkseid

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 14th, 2007 02:02 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Team vs Darkseid

thank u bz

Old Post May 14th, 2007 05:31 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forgotten one looks like he can pack a punch.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 14th, 2007 05:32 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Re: Team vs Darkseid

quote: (post)

mangog killed odin.team ftw

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 14th, 2007 05:48 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Darkseid wins, good game.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 05:52 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Good friend, DS is defeated

thank u bz

Old Post May 9th, 2008 06:22 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ds gets decimated.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 06:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Darkseid wins, good game.
How?

Old Post May 9th, 2008 06:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by quanchi112
How?
He can BFR damn near all of them, for starters.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 9th, 2008 06:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Galan007
He can BFR damn near all of them, for starters.
You really think the stand there as he bfrs them one by one.

Do you remember in hunter and prey when Doomday beat the snot out of him in a few panels before he could hit him at point blank range.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 06:30 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You really think the stand there as he bfrs them one by one.

Do you remember in hunter and prey when Doomday beat the snot out of him in a few panels before he could hit him at point blank range.
In a PIS-free environment DS could, and would, BFR every one of them but Morg - and Morg has no chance against Darky.

DS ftw. smile

Old Post May 9th, 2008 06:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

In a PIS-free environment DS could, and would, BFR every one of them but Morg - and Morg has no chance against Darky.

DS ftw. smile
His beams did nothing to Mary Marvel. She easily deflected his beams. Morg is a vicious battle ready bearer of the power cosmic. You give him no chance when Raker danced all over Darkseid before. It seems pretty convenient you use pis when Darkseid omega beams arent as reliable as you make them out to be.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 06:56 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

His beams did nothing to Mary Marvel. She easily deflected his beams. Morg is a vicious battle ready bearer of the power cosmic. You give him no chance when Raker danced all over Darkseid before. It seems pretty convenient you use pis when Darkseid omega beams arent as reliable as you make them out to be.
It's PIS when instead of BFR'ing an opponent [something DS has done many times before], he simply fights like an idiot - using almost none of the powers at his disposal.

So again, if we disregard PIS [and by forum rules, that IS what we do - whether the great quanchi like's it or not], DS certainly has the option, and ability, to BFR here.

DS wins, imho. smile

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:05 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

i think the thread starter actually wants a physical confrontation galan, that is why he assembled all these strong characters.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:17 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jadervason
rapist of machines

In a fist fight, WWH solos.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:41 PM
jadervason is currently offline Click here to Send jadervason a Private Message Find more posts by jadervason Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by psycho gundam
i think the thread starter actually wants a physical confrontation galan, that is why he assembled all these strong characters.
BFR and other exotic powers are always an option, unless stated otherwise.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:42 PM
-K-M-

BFR and other exotic powers are always an option, unless stated otherwise.

Ding ding...we have a winner cool

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:43 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by jadervason
In a fist fight, WWH solos.

And so would the HULK KILLER HUMANOID.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:47 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It's PIS when instead of BFR'ing an opponent [something DS has done many times before], he simply fights like an idiot - using almost none of the powers at his disposal.

So again, if we disregard PIS [and by forum rules, that IS what we do - whether the great quanchi like's it or not], DS certainly has the option, and ability, to BFR here.

DS wins, imho. smile
He still doesnt pull it off and gets beaten down before he can bfr them all. Sorry but they are on him to fast and could make short work of him. Ds for the loss.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 04:16 AM