KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Predator vs. Batman

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Predator 6 60.00%
Batman 4 40.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Predator vs. Batman
Started by: Madvillain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Predator vs. Batman

Batman and a Predator are dropped in a jungle, about 2 miles from one another at dusk. The objective is to locate and destroy your enemy. They both have their standard armor. Fight takes place until someone is killed, so it could span hours or even days. Who comes out alive?

Predator equip:

Smart Discs
Throwing blades
Combi Stick Netgun
Wrist blades
Plasma Caster (shoulder and hand-held)
Spear Gun

Batman equip:

Night Vision w/ Bat-Tracer
Thermite grenades
Grappling hook
Batarangs
Stun Grenades
Smoke Grenades
Large Hunting knife
Bat-bolas

Old Post May 16th, 2007 12:20 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Didnt the crossover lean towards the Predator getting the best of Bats?

Predator 7/10

By Stoic

Old Post May 16th, 2007 12:23 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

i havent actually read it, but im getting it right now =X

Old Post May 16th, 2007 01:35 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Predator vs. Batman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Madvillain
Batman and a Predator are dropped in a jungle, about 2 miles from one another at dusk. The objective is to locate and destroy your enemy. They both have their standard armor. Fight takes place until someone is killed, so it could span hours or even days. Who comes out alive?

Predator equip:

Smart Discs
Throwing blades
Combi Stick Netgun
Wrist blades
Plasma Caster (shoulder and hand-held)
Spear Gun

Batman equip:

Night Vision w/ Bat-Tracer
Thermite grenades
Grappling hook
Batarangs
Stun Grenades
Smoke Grenades
Large Hunting knife
Bat-bolas

pred

thank u bz

Old Post May 16th, 2007 01:36 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

I just glaned briefly over the comics (1 and 2). Predator damn near killed Batman..in fact Brucie ran away..lol

Old Post May 16th, 2007 11:03 PM
MRasheed
Cartoonist/Publisher

um, hello.

If Danny Glover and the Govenator can kill one the THE BATMAN can clearly kill one with ease.

And didn't Bat-man kill a platoon of evil Martians??? In the DCU aren't martians more powerful than the Predator?

Hell, Chris Bale's Bat-man can take the Predator.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 11:14 PM
MRasheed is currently offline Click here to Send MRasheed a Private Message Find more posts by MRasheed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by MRasheed
um, hello.

If Danny Glover and the Govenator can kill one the THE BATMAN can clearly kill one with ease.

And didn't Bat-man kill a platoon of evil Martians??? In the DCU aren't martians more powerful than the Predator?

Co-signed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 16th, 2007 11:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Time and time again Batman always outsmarts The Predator.

Batman ftw...

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:23 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

You mean when he beat WhiteMartians in JLA? When he brought fire with him and played horrific psychological warfare with them while at the same time depowering them?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:24 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Predator stomps a mud hole in his ass.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:33 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

um, hello.

Since when were Danny Glover and Ahhhnold comic book characters?

Old Post May 17th, 2007 01:03 AM
MRasheed
Cartoonist/Publisher

My point was to remind you that the batman's fighting skills are significantly greater than an l.a. cop and some army major...

this should be a cakewalk for bruce.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 02:56 AM
MRasheed is currently offline Click here to Send MRasheed a Private Message Find more posts by MRasheed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The first time Batman faced a Predator he defeated him. The other Predators rewarded him with the spear and killed the challenger Predator.

In the sequel Batman faces a much more agile, younger and deadlier Predator. Technically there was no clear winner. Because Batman was assisted by Huntress.

Never got a hold of the third installment. Anyone knows please post some spoilers.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 03:00 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

My point was to remind you that the batman's fighting skills are significantly greater than an l.a. cop and some army major...

this should be a cakewalk for bruce.

However, this is a comic book versus forum. Arnold's and Glover's Predators are TERRIBLE representations of the comic Predators. Some of which can flip tanks, take Queen Aliens hand to hand, live on a planet infested with aliens for years, and are FAR faster than Batman could comprehend.

On the other hand, I believe a comic book predator got beat down by a brown belt at one point...so it really depends.

You're pitting a specific person against a random member of a species. If we take the best predator feats, Predator should totally steam roll Bruce.

If we take the Predator's lowest feats, Bruce'd win (so long as the predator was subject to CIS).

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 17th, 2007 03:09 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MRasheed
Cartoonist/Publisher

Do the best Predator feats outmatch those of the martians bruce clobbered? A race of kryptonian skrulls basically?

Old Post May 17th, 2007 03:17 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Do the best Predator feats outmatch those of the martians bruce clobbered? A race of kryptonian skrulls basically?

When he beat the WhiteMartians:

They thought he was dead
He had prep time
He brought fire with him

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 03:20 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

If you honestly think that Bruce can take on a Martian or a Kryptonian....

I just don't have words for it...I can't express my disbelief...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 17th, 2007 03:22 AM
MRasheed
Cartoonist/Publisher

FORUM RULES
Planning is allowed and powers that are automatic or 'always on' can be up, but actions such as setting up forcefields, taking flight, or consciously activating powers is not.

Bat-man can deal with the Predator. Planning is what the world's greatest detective does best.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 03:23 AM
MRasheed
Cartoonist/Publisher

Originally posted by Soljer
If you honestly think that Bruce can take on a Martian or a Kryptonian....

I just don't have words for it...I can't express my disbelief...

That's what happened in a JLA issue a couple years back. He took out a platoon of them.

Now you know how I feel in that d@mn wolverine vs namor thread. sick

Old Post May 17th, 2007 03:25 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Bat-man can deal with the Predator. Planning is what the world's greatest detective does best.

The rules also say in the exact same paragraph "Neither side receives any notable prep time before the starting bell."

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 03:27 AM