KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Darkness vs. Dr. Doom and Batman

The Darkness vs. Dr. Doom and Batman
Started by: Tenebrous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

The Darkness vs. Dr. Doom and Batman

For the purposes of this contest, takes place in a dark cavern. There is 1 hour of prep, however prep time occurs after all three have already entered the cavern...i.e. they only bring into the cavern what they usually bring on themselves, and have 1 hour to figure out how strategy.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:09 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

They are dead.

Bankai.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:14 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Doom/Bats wins. Dooms suit is (about) equal to Ironmans. He should definitely have something to create light , if not illuminate the whole cavern. Hell bat's has flashbangs and lights as well.l

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:17 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Edit

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on May 17th, 2007 at 07:19 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:17 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Doom/Bats wins. Dooms suit is (about) equal to Ironmans. He should definitely have something to create light , if not illuminate the whole cavern. Hell bat's has flashbangs and lights as well.l

Too bad it's dark inside their bodies so this would happen to them...
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page006mx0.jpg

Bankai.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:18 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Team two.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Estacado
Too bad it's dark inside their bodies so this would happen to them...
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page006mx0.jpg

That before or after Doom contains him in the CBOC. Or summons the Vishanti with his Mysticism he could simply illuminate everything in the room.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:24 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

That doesn't matter since there will be dark in their bodies the light doesn't disable his powers it only prevents him from using shadows and only holly or sunlight can disable his armor or shadow manipulation also his reflexes and speed is much faster then the others.Once he tried to contain his powers by puting a lots of lamps in a room but it didn't work he fell a sleep and when he woke up realised he accidentally killed the people around him while the lights were on.

http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?...ess18p17vf2.jpg
http://img269.imageshack.us/my.php?...ess18p21iz6.jpg
http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?...s18p2223my2.jpg

Also he will be possibly aware of what are they trying to do since he can see the past and the future.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on May 17th, 2007 at 07:37 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:28 PM
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

darkness after them picturtes

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:43 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:48 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

I'm leaning towards the darkness in this for reasons estacado already stated.

However with 1 hour of prep i'm thinking that doom and bats can at least think of some form of attack that they can spring immediately after the hour is up to buy themselves time.....not sure if bats has ultraviolet gadgets on him..but he's no stranger by any means to shadows and dark places, he must be able to figure out something with doom. Not necessarily win, because again I'm going with jackie on this one, but the two of them with prep should come up with a decent plan.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:48 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

They are dead.
Fanboy.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Maybe....

Bankai.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:58 PM
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

ooops i hour prep then bats and doom to smart inventive geniusses well there it goes to them

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:59 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Maybe....
wtf.

Your smilie is looking the opposite direction of mine..... Creepy eek!

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:00 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

This happens to them after they prepared for the battle.
(please log in to view the image)

Bankai.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:01 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

What stops Doom from protecting them with magic? Or Bruce from modifying their DNA so that every molecule in their bodies glow?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:04 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Jackie sees the future and past so he would know their plan....

Bankai.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:06 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Jackie sees the future and past so he would know their plan....

And he would counter it how?

AuntMay can know Galactus' plan but that doesn't mean she can mount a defense against it.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:09 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Besides the shining molecules any idea?

Bankai.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:10 PM