KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator vs Sentry

Gladiator vs Sentry
Started by: v0m12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
v0m12
Bounty Hunter

Gladiator vs Sentry

Old Post May 21st, 2007 05:28 PM
v0m12 is currently offline Click here to Send v0m12 a Private Message Find more posts by v0m12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This should really happen at some point. Sentry's been woefully bereft of good villians to fight....not that Glads is a villian, just a good matchup.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 05:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Sentry is def. capable of hanging with Glads and Surfer and Thor and Thanos. Just from what i've seen of the little i know of Sentry i'd give it to him. He reminds me a bit of a Watcher actually.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 21st, 2007 05:32 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I want to see Sentry fight some more big name people so we can get a better gauge of his abilities. From what I've seen so far, I think he can win this fight.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:05 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Gladiator vs Sentry

quote: (post)

sentry should win

thank u bz

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:48 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Sentry wouldn't last 5 minutes with a well written Thanos

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:49 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by golem370
Sentry wouldn't last 5 minutes with a well written Thanos
Maybe 4 or something big grin

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:50 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Sentry most likely creams all over Glads.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:51 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Face

Sentry would probably win his got the advantage over Gladiator

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:57 PM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Gladiator is suppose to be faster on land and in the air.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:01 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Sentry would win.

By Stoic

Old Post May 21st, 2007 10:05 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry wins. He's more around Thanos-level than Herald-level, where Gladiator is.

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post May 21st, 2007 10:06 PM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Gladiator takes this, Gladiator is faster, stronger, and more durable and a better fighter. Gladiator strength rivals that of Classic Thor and Immortal Hercules, Gladiator will speedblitz sentry into oblivion.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 01:07 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by Wonder Man
He reminds me a bit of a Watcher actually.

What the f**k?

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 01:08 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Photon009
Sentry wins. What the f**k?He's more around Thanos-level than Herald-level, where Gladiator is.

Sentry is no where near Thanos, if anything he is below Silver surfer and Thor until other wise.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 01:08 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Gladiator takes this and this is a better place to get info glads powers. More defined. http://www.marveldatabase.com/Gladiator_%28Kallark%29

Gladiator has moved planets, busted up planets with his bare hands. Gladiator has the fastest record of speed in any comic 100 times the speed of light. Gladiator flew right out of a blast that was stated to have enough power to destroy a solar system.

Gladiator picked up the baxter building and one handed it. Gladiator picked up and space ship that was the size of texas like it was paper and flew off with it exceeding the speed of sound. Gladiator stalemated ego and was beating the hell out of surfer. Gladiator broke someone neck that was stated as being indestructible (hyperion). Stalemated one of the most powerful beings he ever fought (supreme) and during there fight it was stated that they could destroy planets if they kept going.

Glads win.

A gladiator that is written to his capability should kill sentry.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 01:23 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by Photon009
Sentry wins. He's more around Thanos-level than Herald-level, where Gladiator is.

no expression

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 02:10 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by celestialdemon
I want to see Sentry fight some more big name people so we can get a better gauge of his abilities.

wink, me thinks Glads should wins....

Sig done by me.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 03:50 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry wins. Good fight if Gladiator's confident enough to hang with Sentry. Hell, if Gladiator gets confident enough he could even conceivably become stronger than Sentry, but still, the chance that he loses his confidence would be his downfall, and even in a normal state, he wouldnt be able to match Sentry.

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 03:54 AM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

me dont know ifa you playing or nut but me thinka glads winna also

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 03:54 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote