KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Annihilus vs. Thanos

Thanos vs. Annihilus
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos 33 61.11%
Annihilus 21 38.89%
Total: 50 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Annihilus vs. Thanos
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Annihilus vs. Thanos

Thanos

vs.

Annihilus w/Quantum Bands

Old Post May 25th, 2007 07:43 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Thanos

Annihilus was a plot for his own sake,to fuel the series

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 25th, 2007 07:50 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Thanos kills annihillus in 3 seconds

Old Post May 25th, 2007 09:21 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
Thanos

Annihilus was a plot for his own sake,to fuel the series

The Living Death that Walks FTW

thank u bz

Old Post May 25th, 2007 09:39 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Wasn't Thanos afraid of him recently in the Annihilation comcs?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

he had a major power up thats for sure.

He beat up on nova and quasar like nothing then killed quasar and took his gauntlets beside that he fought nova when nova after he became uber nova.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:27 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Wasn't Thanos afraid of him recently in the Annihilation comcs?

He was I think. Didn't Thanos mention that Annihilus had become too powerful for him to beat, and he had to release the only one who could, Galactus.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:37 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

he never said that, it was the annihilation wave that got out of control thats whythey needed galactus thanos could have killed annihilus at any time but the wave was too much for thanos alone

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:55 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by norrinradd43
he never said that, it was the annihilation wave that got out of control thats whythey needed galactus thanos could have killed annihilus at any time but the wave was too much for thanos alone

Riiiight.

Thanos could've made himself disappear from the Wave's radar easily.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:00 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thanos has fought more powerful beings than Annihilus, it would be a walk in a park for thanos to battle Annihilus. The wave was out of control , Thanos never feared Annihilus at all anything else would be speculation.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:01 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos has fought more powerful beings than Annihilus, it would be a walk in a park for thanos to battle Annihilus. The wave was out of control , Thanos never feared Annihilus at all anything else would be speculation.

Annihilus w/ Quantum bands was too much for him.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:02 AM
norrinradd43

that pic of drax proves nothing...drax was scientifically created to be able to kill thanos, it is common knowledge that thanos' weakness was potentially Drax. Thanos was the mastermind behind the annihilation wave anyway....he was allowing it all to happen and was going to stop it when it got out of hand...he held all the cards the whole time

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:10 AM
guy222
With my gal

that pic of drax proves nothing...drax was scientifically created to be able to kill thanos, it is common knowledge that thanos' weakness was potentially Drax. Thanos was the mastermind behind the annihilation wave anyway....he was allowing it all to happen and was going to stop it when it got out of hand...he held all the cards the whole time

Right

Thanos feared Galactus' retribution

Teh Big G most impressive feat was when he yelled

laughing out loud

Lord Annihilus knows Death

thank u bz

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:15 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

thumb up exactly, Drax is Kryptonite to Thanos and this time it killed him for now, Annihilus never fought Thanos if he did he would have gotten embarrse even with the quatum bands. Thanos has fought beings with more raw power than Annihilus, Rot, Galactus, Omega,Tyrant, Odin, The Maker, Silver Surfer etc Thanos planes things out all the time. What does annihilus have over Thanos it's sure ass hellain't intelligence, power and might.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:16 AM
norrinradd43

"ANNIHILLUS...KNOW ME...KNOW FEAR..." I think that is what galactus said exactly

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:20 AM
guy222
With my gal

"ANNIHILLUS...KNOW ME...KNOW FEAR..." I think that is what galactus said exactly

That even shook me big grin

thank u bz

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:26 AM
norrinradd43

I know what ur saying lol

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:41 AM
mykke

Thanos easily, not even a contest

Old Post May 26th, 2007 02:56 AM
mykke is currently offline Click here to Send mykke a Private Message Find more posts by mykke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I don't think Thanos can win easily, nor am I even sure of this battle either.
Probably give the edge to Thanos, but some people in this thread, know nothing of either character...

Also, Thanos shut Annihilus up, in the mothership, and when Annihilus had a whole army at his hand... so, ya...

Old Post May 26th, 2007 05:30 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

give me a break you all buy that drax bull explenation, if he was like that for thanos why didnt he kill him when he was more powerful with the ability to fly and etc etc.

Annihilus was powered up so i dont know if thanos could have killed him, DID thanos state he could kill him any time.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 05:39 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote